American Holocaust

1,188 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sam Lowry
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like "IBM's Work During the Holocaust": Inside Microsoft, Growing Outrage Over a Contract with ICE

by Maya Kosoff
June 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Microsoft employees, some of whom had no idea the company had a contract with ICE, told me they were stunned and demoralized by the news. "It's disgusting, although not really surprising, and it upsets me that the company I work for is collaborating with those human-rights abusers," one employee told me. The discontent grew this week as word of the partnership spread throughout the company. Employees are "frustrated," a different employee told me. "This could be Microsoft's Project Maven moment," this person added, referring to Google's contract to provide artificial-intelligence analysis for the Pentagon's drone program, which it decided not to renew after about a dozen employees resigned in protest.

While the scandal at Microsoft has not yet reached those proportions, another employee told me that they had spoken privately to co-workers about addressing Microsoft leadership, urging executives to cancel the contract with ICE. "The 'proud to support' statement doesn't reflect the opinions of all of us," this employee told me. A fourth employee, who called the partnership "shameful," was even more outspoken: "It hits a little too close to IBM's work during the Holocaust for me." (Microsoft did not respond to a request for comment.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/microsoft-employees-azure-ice-partnership?mbid=social_facebook

cBUrurenthusism
A left wing tech company?

Who knew
fadskier
I thought maybe they were working with planned parenthood. Are they approaching Holocaust numbers?
whitetrash
Doesn't exactly equate them with IG Farben
Sam Lowry
fadskier said:

I thought maybe they were working with planned parenthood. Are they approaching Holocaust numbers?
Well, there's that too. Personally I was shocked to learn that ICE has dismembered over 300,000 immigrant children in the last year. Weren't you?

The hypocrisy of "pro-life" Trumpsters knows no limits.
fadskier
Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Well, there's that too. Personally I was shocked to learn that ICE has dismembered over 300,000 immigrant children in the last year. Weren't you?

Would love to see a citation on that. ICE physically tore apart children? Cut their limbs, sucked brains out, etc?

Where is my hypocrisy? Where have I advocated killing children?
RioRata
Sam Lowry said:

Like "IBM's Work During the Holocaust": Inside Microsoft, Growing Outrage Over a Contract with ICE

by Maya Kosoff
June 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Microsoft employees, some of whom had no idea the company had a contract with ICE, told me they were stunned and demoralized by the news. "It's disgusting, although not really surprising, and it upsets me that the company I work for is collaborating with those human-rights abusers," one employee told me. The discontent grew this week as word of the partnership spread throughout the company. Employees are "frustrated," a different employee told me. "This could be Microsoft's Project Maven moment," this person added, referring to Google's contract to provide artificial-intelligence analysis for the Pentagon's drone program, which it decided not to renew after about a dozen employees resigned in protest.

While the scandal at Microsoft has not yet reached those proportions, another employee told me that they had spoken privately to co-workers about addressing Microsoft leadership, urging executives to cancel the contract with ICE. "The 'proud to support' statement doesn't reflect the opinions of all of us," this employee told me. A fourth employee, who called the partnership "shameful," was even more outspoken: "It hits a little too close to IBM's work during the Holocaust for me." (Microsoft did not respond to a request for comment.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/microsoft-employees-azure-ice-partnership?mbid=social_facebook

Shame on Linda Gates (wink wink).

Leftist$$$ and their greed for money.
Sam Lowry
fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Would love to see a citation on that. ICE physically tore apart children? Cut their limbs, sucked brains out, etc?

Sarcasm.
fadskier
Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sarcasm.
Can't find it? So is abortion the same as detaining children of illegal immigrants? Of course not...although both have consequences due to the choice of the parent(s), only one ends in certain death.

Thanks for playing.
Sam Lowry
fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sarcasm.
Can't find it? So is abortion the same as detaining children of illegal immigrants? Of course not...although both have consequences due to the choice of the parent(s), only one ends in certain death.

Thanks for playing.
Um. No...I couldn't find a source for ICE killing 300,000 children.

You win.
fadskier
Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sarcasm.

Thanks for playing.

You win.
You don't do sarcasm well.
Sam Lowry
fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sarcasm.

Thanks for playing.

You win.
I'm really sorry about that.
fadskier
Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Sarcasm.

Thanks for playing.

You win.
I'm really sorry about that.
No, you're just really sorry....
Sam Lowry
The genocide continues.

Zero casualties thus far, but experts warn that the death toll can only increase.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.