Would you have kicked Seth out of your home?

17,655 Views | 396 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
GoneGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An openly gay class valedictorian is kicked out of his house by his father for rejecting the Southern Baptist Church.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2018/08/01/gay-valedictorian-couldnt-afford-college-after-clashing-with-parents-donors-gave-him-102000/?utm_term=.77dc9de92e84

On paper, everything was going well for Seth Owen. A valedictorian of a high school in Jacksonville, Fla., with a 4.16 grade-point average, the 18-year-old had been accepted to Georgetown University as part of its Class of 2022.

But he had left his parents' house in February after they had given him an ultimatum to attend their church, after years of disagreements related to his sexuality Owen is gay or move out, he told NBC News. And Georgetown's financial aid package for him had been calculated based on what his family was expected to contribute, leaving him with a $20,000 gap to pay the tuition for his first year.

"I started to cry because I realized there was no way that I could go to college," Owen told NBC News.

"Georgetown was my only option because I had already denied my other acceptances."

The school would not change his financial aid package, NBC News reported.

"While we cannot comment on any individual case, we work closely with students whose financial circumstances change after admission to modify financial aid assistance and ensure they can still enroll regardless of their ability to pay," a school official told NBC.

Luckily, a former teacher stepped in. Jane Martin, who teaches biology, set up a GoFundMe account to raise the money for Owen's first year of tuition.

"Seth was just a kid that really stood out to me," Martin told NBC News. "He was super ambitious and was always trying to go above and beyond to make sure he could be as successful as possible."

A month later, the account has wildly exceeded its goal, raising more than $100,000.

"After we had hit $2,000, Seth was just like, 'I'm so surprised that people, like, actually care about me,' " Martin said.

The two plan to use the donations for scholarships for other students in situations similar to Owen's if Georgetown adjusts the financial aid package.

Owen spoke to NBC about his upbringing. He said that his parents, who are Southern Baptist, discovered that he was gay when he was a sophomore and his father found a photograph of him with another guy that indicated his sexuality. His parents questioned him about that time one night until 4:30 a.m.

They then sent him to a Christian counselor, he said.

"It was not like a conversion camp, but it was definitely awkward conversion therapy where they tried encouraging stereotypical masculine tasks and things like that," Owen said.

The disagreements started coming to a head his final year of high school.

"I started bringing up my disagreements with the church that they attend. I mean, there was just incident after incident," Owen said. "They talked very negatively about the LGBTQ-plus community. They said that gay people would not serve in the church. Then they were talking about transgender people as though they weren't human, and that really, really bothered me."

His parents would not let him attend a church of his choosing, he said.

His father, Randy Owen, told First Coast News that the family did not force Seth out.

"As far as kicking him out because he wouldn't attend the church we attend that's a lie," he told the ABC affiliate. "I made clear we are not kicking him out, but we worship as a family. He's allowed to live here as long as he worships the same way we worship."

Seth Owen told NBC that he hopes to send a message to others like him.

"I remember growing up and saying I had really strict religious parents, and people would brush it off," he said. "If someone were to say that to me today, I would sit down, and I would ask them, 'What's going on? What's going on at home? What's happening? What kind of messages are being preached in your church?' "
fadskier
I would definitely not kick my child out. However, I can understand the parents point of view about worshiping together. Although I currently attend a southern baptist church, I don't agree with every interpretation of the Bible that has been presented...but I won't at any church I attend. You have to learn to ignore what you don't agree with OR the family could worship together in their home.

I raised my kids in a southern baptist church. One fell in love with a girl of a different denomination and although that denomination believes/does things differently, I just told him that I am glad he's going to church.

Proverbs 22:6
fadskier
and I would always pay for my kid's education. It's that important to me.
bubbadog
Hell, I know a kid who got kicked out by her parents, not because she was lesbian herself but because she told them she had a gay friend. She was just starting college when it happened and she had a good scholarship, but the parents refused to pay the rest of the tuition. Such wonderful Southern Batpisses. Fortunately, one of the girl's public school teachers took her in whenever she was home from school, and the teacher got other teachers at the HS to take up a collection from their abundant salaries to pay for the rest of her tuition and board.
fadskier
bubbadog said:

Hell, I know a kid who got kicked out by her parents, not because she was lesbian herself but because she told them she had a gay friend. She was just starting college when it happened and she had a good scholarship, but the parents refused to pay the rest of the tuition. Such wonderful Southern Batpisses. Fortunately, one of the girl's public school teachers took her in whenever she was home from school, and the teacher got other teachers at the HS to take up a collection from their abundant salaries to pay for the rest of her tuition and board.
The problem is that you only hear about the bad situations. Southern Baptists who have gay kids and accept it and support their kids don't make the news.
Coke Bear
Couple of quick points ...

• Jinx 2 - Your Thread title/question is a misleading as the boy's misrepresentation/lie to NBC News. The boy told the news that he was kicked out. Sadly, the article does not correct this until the father's comment, which was buried at the end of the article.
  • "I started to cry because I realized there was no way that I could go to college," - what a load of B.S! Get a student loan. Get a job. Dave Ramsey would have no mercy for him. You're a valedictorian. Figure it out, snowflake. Many, MANY more kids have gone to school with NO support and made it. I paid entirely for my college education.
  • Georgetown is a private, Catholic college. Of course, now it is Catholic in namesake only. Heaven forbid that kid have to take a religion or Christian morality course. He won't enjoy being told that while having Same-Sex Attracting isn't a sin, acting on it is.
  • I would not kick my kid out for having Same-Sex Attraction. I would make sure that they understand that they are called to live a chaste life, just like ALL of us are called to do.
  • Finally, I have told my kids that while they live under my roof, they will attend mass. I will never force them to take Communion, but they are required to go to mass each week.
fadskier
Coke, you make me ashamed. Your answer was significantly better than mine! Points to you.

I didn't even think about him attending a state university. Surely a Florida state university would be significantly less that G'town.
Booray
Coke Bear said:

• Jinx 2 - Your Thread title/question is a misleading as the boy's misrepresentation/lie to NBC News. The boy told the news that he was kicked out. Sadly, the article does not correct this until the father's comment, which was buried at the end of the article.
  • "I started to cry because I realized there was no way that I could go to college," - what a load of B.S! Get a student loan. Get a job. Dave Ramsey would have no mercy for him. You're a valedictorian. Figure it out, snowflake. Many, MANY more kids have gone to school with NO support and made it. I paid entirely for my college education.
  • Georgetown is a private, Catholic college. Of course, now it is Catholic in namesake only. Heaven forbid that kid have to take a religion or Christian morality course. He won't enjoy being told that while having Same-Sex Attracting isn't a sin, acting on it is.
  • I would not kick my kid out for having Same-Sex Attraction. I would make sure that they understand that they are called to live a chaste life, just like ALL of us are called to do.
  • Finally, I have told my kids that while they live under my roof, they will attend mass. I will never force them to take Communion, but they are required to go to mass each week.

The dad's comment is confusing. Kid says he was kicked out becuase he would not attend the family church. Dad says thats wrong-he is welcome to live her as long as we worship together. Huh? "worship together" means going to the family church. He won't so he is no longer welcome at home. How is that different from kicking him out?
cowboycwr
Booray said:

Coke Bear said:

The dad's comment is confusing. Kid says he was kicked out becuase he would not attend the family church. Dad says thats wrong-he is welcome to live her as long as we worship together. Huh? "worship together" means going to the family church. He won't so he is no longer welcome at home. How is that different from kicking him out?
Because they gave him a choice and did not force him out. Kicking out means they changed the locks, packed your bags and walked you out.

If you are in a store. restaurant or business and being a disruption and they ask you to stop or leave and you walk out were you kicked out? Or did you choose to leave?
GoneGirl
Coke Bear said:

Seth's father issued an ultimatum: Worship with the family (which appears to mean accepting their conclusion that being gay is a sin-a conclusion Seth has rejected) or don't live here. You can say the choice to move out was Seth's, but "my way or the highway" isn't much of a choice. I share Seth's belief that being gay is a natural variation and that labeling it a 'sin" is a religious choice. I respect Seth's freedom to conclude that being gay isn't a sin and to reject a church where his only option is celibacy and condemnation as a pervert cursed with ungodly urges. His father is equally free to banish Seth from the family; that used to be a common response when someone chose to be openly gay. But I find it ironic that an adherent of a church that preaches our only possibility for redemption from our own sinful natures is through the unconditional love of Christ has made it abundantly clear that his relationship with his son is completely conditional on his son's attending a church that views him as an abomination. This father cares more about his religious beliefs and his standing in his church than he does for his son.

Re: the school loans; don't parents have to co-sign? Most kids don't know how those work, even when they have them. A lot of people I know didn't realize when they signed on for student loans that they are exempt even if you have to file bankruptcy. This kid was bailed out by a teacher who intended to provide a short-term solution for one year to enable him to start school and, likely, figure out the loan regime or get in a work-study program or whatever. The teacher didn't intend to bail him out for his entire 4 years; she intended to get him over the initial hump of being disowned and of having his financial aid calculated based on a "family contribution" that's no longer there. Whether YOU assume parents have a responsibility to educate their children or not, college and universities do--and they consider the parents' income and ability to pay part of the tuition when they calculate your aid (as any parent who has ever filled out that miserable FAFSA form can attest). Whether or not parents contribute. Several of my daughters' friends faced that obstacle--Dads who refused to contribute anything because of a contentious divorce were a particularly common problem, and the issue often tracked back to a second wife who wanted to preserve assets for HER kids and was only too happy to stiff the kids from his first marriage.

As for "what a load of B.S.," wouldn't you cry if your father thought you were such an awful sinner he preferred that you leave the house unless you chose to live according to his very narrow beliefs and accept the judgment and stricture of his church?

It's the father's loss. People like Seth have to find family who aren't related to them who will love them unconditionally. I hope he does.
Booray
cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

Coke Bear said:

Because they gave him a choice and did not force him out. Kicking out means they changed the locks, packed your bags and walked you out.

If you are in a store. restaurant or business and being a disruption and they ask you to stop or leave and you walk out were you kicked out? Or did you choose to leave?
If the choice was "worship at our church or leave the house" then Seth did not misrepresent anything. He was kicked out-the fact that he did not physically resist does not change the fact the landowner said you are not to be here under these conditions. Bottom line-he had to leave becuase he would not go to that church, whihc is what he said.
cowboycwr
Booray said:

cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

Coke Bear said:

If the choice was "worship at our church or leave the house" then Seth did not misrepresent anything. He was kicked out-the fact that he did not physically resist does not change the fact the landowner said you are not to be here under these conditions. Bottom line-he had to leave becuase he would not go to that church, whihc is what he said.
Nope. Bottom line is he choose to go. he packed up his stuff and left. He was not kicked out.

Just like you choose to ignore the question I posted to you because you knew it would show that you were wrong.
Booray
cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

Coke Bear said:

Nope. Bottom line is he choose to go. he packed up his stuff and left. He was not kicked out.

Just like you choose to ignore the question I posted to you because you knew it would show that you were wrong.
The answer for both situations is: if the landowner or leaseholder tells me to leave (for whatever reason), I have been kicked out. The fact that I choose to go peaceably does not change the fact that it was the owner's choice to exclude me.

The father's comments seem to indicate that Seth was excluded becuase he would not worship with the family. He is kicking Seth out-for a reason, but it still the owner's choice.
Forest Bueller
fadskier said:

Ok, I agree with this and would not kick my child out of the house, but I was going to make a funny that if kicking him out of the house meant he would raise $100,000 on a go-fund-me page, well maybe I would.

I wouldn't.
fadskier
I am not Catholic, but I could attend a Catholic church...even if I believe some things that they do/believe in are sins.

I don't believe in everything the Episcopal church believes but I went to one the four years I was at Baylor.

I think both the dad and the kid are wrong. They need to compromise...what's most important. I would venture to guess if the parents sat down and said look...this is our church, it believes certain things, but we love you and will do our best to deal with this, the outcome might have been different.

I would definitely have a hard time with my child being gay as I see it as a sin, but I would love and support my child just the same.
DaveyBear
Snowflake would rather live on his own than attend the family church? How bout a drug addled physics student who is given the ultimatum of not using meth in his room or hitting the streets? Meth ruled the day, so did Daddy kick out the kid who selected the dope house over rehab?

Jinx, you are embarrassing yourself again.

Gay victimhood is almost as tiring as white privilege and the chicks' who get impregnated by a black athlete and claim rape when daddy asks about the baby daddy.

Victims everywhere....everyone is vicitim!!!!!!

Lizzy Warren for President!!!!!! She will cure victimhood once and for all.
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
cowboycwr
Booray said:

cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

cowboycwr said:

Booray said:

Coke Bear said:

The answer for both situations is: if the landowner or leaseholder tells me to leave (for whatever reason), I have been kicked out. The fact that I choose to go peaceably does not change the fact that it was the owner's choice to exclude me.

The father's comments seem to indicate that Seth was excluded becuase he would not worship with the family. He is kicking Seth out-for a reason, but it still the owner's choice.
Nope. If you walk out under your own power and no one is escorting you then you are making a choice of what to do. The kid chose to leave the house. He was not kicked out.
Coke Bear
Jinx 2 said:

Re: the school loans; don't parents have to co-sign? Most kids don't know how those work, even when they have them. A lot of people I know didn't realize when they signed on for student loans that they are exempt even if you have to file bankruptcy. This kid was bailed out by a teacher who intended to provide a short-term solution for one year to enable him to start school and, likely, figure out the loan regime or get in a work-study program or whatever. The teacher didn't intend to bail him out for his entire 4 years; she intended to get him over the initial hump of being disowned and of having his financial aid calculated based on a "family contribution" that's no longer there. Whether YOU assume parents have a responsibility to educate their children or not, college and universities do--and they consider the parents' income and ability to pay part of the tuition when they calculate your aid (as any parent who has ever filled out that miserable FAFSA form can attest). Whether or not parents contribute. Several of my daughters' friends faced that obstacle--Dads who refused to contribute anything because of a contentious divorce were a particularly common problem, and the issue often tracked back to a second wife who wanted to preserve assets for HER kids and was only too happy to stiff the kids from his first marriage.
I'm not sure if parents have to co-sign for student loans. My wife handle the FAFSA paperwork for my daughter. I do understand that it is not fun paperwork to that complete. I did all my my stuff by myself. Upon reflection, I probably had to ask my parents for some info, but I completed and submitted the forms, went to registration, and stood in the payment line by myself. It was the grace of God that the funds (Loans and grants) were always there when I went to pay.

Jinx 2 said:

As for "what a load of B.S.," wouldn't you cry if your father thought you were such an awful sinner he preferred that you leave the house unless you chose to live according to his very narrow beliefs and accept the judgment and stricture of his church?
My "B.S." comment was concerning his complaint that he "couldn't go to school." That's not true. He could go to school; however, it wasn't completely paid for. His comment is embarrassing to those people that I know that came from truly socioeconomically-disadvantaged situations and "boot-strapped" themselves thru college.
bubbadog
DaveyBear said:

Gay victimhood is almost as tiring as white privilege and the chicks' who get impregnated by a black athlete and claim rape when daddy asks about the baby daddy.

Victims everywhere....everyone is vicitim!!!!!!

Lizzy Warren for President!!!!!! She will cure victimhood once and for all.
I definitely think of you as a victim.
bubbadog
Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

I'm not sure if parents have to co-sign for student loans. My wife handle the FAFSA paperwork for my daughter. I do understand that it is not fun paperwork to that complete. I did all my my stuff by myself. Upon reflection, I probably had to ask my parents for some info, but I completed and submitted the forms, went to registration, and stood in the payment line by myself. It was the grace of God that the funds (Loans and grants) were always there when I went to pay.

Jinx 2 said:

My "B.S." comment was concerning his complaint that he "couldn't go to school." That's not true. He could go to school; however, it wasn't completely paid for. His comment is embarrassing to those people that I know that came from truly socioeconomically-disadvantaged situations and "boot-strapped" themselves thru college.
I think you're missing the forest for the trees. Bottom line is that the kid basically got disowned because he was gay and wouldn't go with Bobby and Betty Baptist to a church where his sexuality was judged as a deal-breaking sin.
fadskier
bubbadog said:

Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Jinx 2 said:

I think you're missing the forest for the trees. Bottom line is that the kid basically got disowned because he was gay and wouldn't go with Bobby and Betty Baptist to a church where his sexuality was judged as a deal-breaking sin.
Is that wrong?
Coke Bear
bubbadog said:

I don't think so. I feel for the kid for a variety of issues. There's a lot of bad on both sides of this coin.

My comments were merely to answer Jinx's rebuttal.
fadskier
This is yet another problem in today's America....just like minorities saying that they were harassed by cops or unarmed or whatever and then later shown to be false or like the waiter who said that he got no tip because he was labeled as a terrorist and then got tons of $$ on a go fund me page then later proved to be false, this could be yet another case of telling the press something in order to get something for nothing.

I think it was in Austin or Houston last year where a kid told the media that his parents got divorced and neither would pay for his college...gofundme page started and $50,000 later turned out to be a scam...parents weren't divorced, had money but were angry that their child got no grants.

Media should do a better job of research and vetting before putting this crap out...
contrario
Forest Bueller said:

fadskier said:

Ok, I agree with this and would not kick my child out of the house, but I was going to make a funny that if kicking him out of the house meant he would raise $100,000 on a go-fund-me page, well maybe I would.

I wouldn't.
A very smart person is going to do this at some point, if they haven't already.
contrario
These stories are annoying because they have become so politicized. If this was an atheist family that just didn't like gays, we wouldn't hear about it. If the kid was straight but had decided to do something else that the family didn't agree with, we wouldn't hear about it. The only reason we are hearing about it is because it was a Christian family and the kid was gay.

For the record, I wouldn't kick him out and I would love him and support him just as much as before I found out he was gay. I just find these stories obnoxious.
bubbadog
Coke Bear said:

bubbadog said:

I don't think so. I feel for the kid for a variety of issues. There's a lot of bad on both sides of this coin.

My comments were merely to answer Jinx's rebuttal.
The kid was bad for being gay and refusing to attend a church that told him his gayness destined him to hell?
Forest Bueller
Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Jinx 2 said:

Big yep to the bolded.
Forest Bueller
contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

fadskier said:

I wouldn't.
A very smart person is going to do this at some point, if they haven't already.

Yep, could even "pow wow" with gay child, tell him, look we can not afford to send you to school here, But, if we "kick" you out for being gay "wink" "wink" then you could get a teacher, or friend to set up a "go fund" me page and maybe we can work the money part of this out.

You are right smart folks can figure out a con.
Doc Holliday
1st world problems boo frickity hoo.

Kid likes it in the butt, parents are Christian and he thinks they owe him tuition. The epitome of spoiled rotten.

Meanwhile in the middle east, gays are still thrown from buildings and murdered.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Sam Lowry
Jinx 2 said:

Coke Bear said:

Seth's father issued an ultimatum: Worship with the family (which appears to mean accepting their conclusion that being gay is a sin-a conclusion Seth has rejected) or don't live here. You can say the choice to move out was Seth's, but "my way or the highway" isn't much of a choice. I share Seth's belief that being gay is a natural variation and that labeling it a 'sin" is a religious choice. I respect Seth's freedom to conclude that being gay isn't a sin and to reject a church where his only option is celibacy and condemnation as a pervert cursed with ungodly urges. His father is equally free to banish Seth from the family; that used to be a common response when someone chose to be openly gay. But I find it ironic that an adherent of a church that preaches our only possibility for redemption from our own sinful natures is through the unconditional love of Christ has made it abundantly clear that his relationship with his son is completely conditional on his son's attending a church that views him as an abomination. This father cares more about his religious beliefs and his standing in his church than he does for his son.

It's the father's loss. People like Seth have to find family who aren't related to them who will love them unconditionally. I hope he does.
Parents don't co-sign for federal loans.

It's possible that the father cares more about his standing in the church than about his son. It's also possible that he cares more about his son than about his standing in the world. We don't really know.
Coke Bear
bubbadog said:

The kid was bad for being gay and refusing to attend a church that told him his gayness destined him to hell?

Me thinks you infer too much ...

His comments to the press about being "kicked-out" is what I was referring to. I would never call anyone "bad" for suffering with Same-Sex attraction. That's a tough cross to bear.
GoneGirl
Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Jinx 2 said:

This kid is smart and he'd have figured it out. But, having ushered 2 strong-minded girls through high school and the college admissions process, trying to help them but also get out the way and let them make decisions for themselves, I really can't imagine pulling the rug out from under my child in February of his senior year of high school, when he's already accepted an offer from Georgetown that pays all of his expenses but $20K--which is a really, really good offer from a really good school.

OF COURSE he was discouraged. He worked hard to be valdictorian of his class because he wanted to go to a really good school and got into one at a price his parents could (apparently) afford, however they worked out the finances with him. (I've known parents to "loaned" their children money to pay for college and then forgave the loan at graduation as the graduation present. One friend's father handed her the money for 4 years of college when she left home at 17 and said, "Here's the money--manage it yourself," and she did. I asked her if she did the same thing with her 2 kids, and she laughed. "Hell, no!" she said. I have several friends, because of my age, whose parents paid for their brothers to go to college or grad school but wouldn't pay for them because girls didn't need college or a grad degree, since they were unlikely to work. They paid for their educations themselves, and made sure their daughters weren't slighted in the same way, because that slap in the face left a lifelong scar.

What amazes me like this is that you are more likely to blame this kid than his parents. How is anyone supposed to learn about the unconditional love of a father God when the love of your own father is conditioned on you either being straight or totally squelching your sexuality to confirm with Dad's religious beliefs. That level of rigidity is its own punishment, but I still feel sorry for this kid.
Doc Holliday
Jinx 2 said:

Coke Bear said:

Jinx 2 said:

Jinx 2 said:

This kid is smart and he'd have figured it out. But, having ushered 2 strong-minded girls through high school and the college admissions process, trying to help them but also get out the way and let them make decisions for themselves, I really can't imagine pulling the rug out from under my child in February of his senior year of high school, when he's already accepted an offer from Georgetown that pays all of his expenses but $20K--which is a really, really good offer.

OF COURSE he was discouraged. He worked hard to be valdictorian of his class because he wanted to go to a really good school and got into one at a price his parents could (apparently) afford, however they worked out the finances with him. (I've known parents to "loaned" their children money to pay for college and then forgave the loan at graduation as the graduation present. One friend's father handed her the money for 4 years of college when she left home at 17 and said, "Here's the money--manage it yourself," and she did. I asked her if she did the same thing with her 2 kids, and she laughed. "Hell, no!" she said. I have several friends, because of my age, whose parents paid for their brothers to go to college or grad school but wouldn't pay for them because girls didn't need college or a grad degree, since they were unlikely to work. They paid for their educations themselves, and made sure their daughters weren't slighted in the same way, because that slap in the face left a lifelong scar.

What amazes me like this is that you are more likely to blame this kid than his parents. How is anyone supposed to learn about the unconditional love of a father God when the love of your own father is conditioned on you either being straight or totally squelching your sexuality to confirm with Dad's religious beliefs. That level of rigidity is its own punishment, but I still feel sorry for this kid.
You feel sorry for this kid because you have been coddled your whole life in a first world country where people complain about **** that billions would kill for.

I don't see you making posts about Islam murdering gays.

We see right through you: The only reason you posted this is because you want to craft the narrative that conservative Christians etc. or people who don't think like you, have no place in this world.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
DaveyBear
If the kid was straight, this would not be discussed.

Since he is gay, and his Parents (Baptist....GASP!!!), Jinxie Poo had to start a meaningless thread.

Obviously I am bored this afternoon.

Waiting for WACO47 to change his sermon to include this perpetual "victim" into his pro-abortion worship service.

JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
Doc Holliday
DaveyBear said:

If the kid was straight, this would not be discussed.

Since he is gay, and his Parents (Baptist....GASP!!!), Jinxie Poo had to start a meaningless thread.

Obviously I am bored this afternoon.

Waiting for WACO47 to change his sermon to include this perpetual "victim" into his pro-abortion worship service.

It would be a whole lot easier if these leftists would just say they hate us instead of pretending to be justified in their hatred.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.