AZ Senate Candidate: "Stay at Home Moms - Leech off their husbands"

4,041 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by syme
Gunny Hartman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crash Davis said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Well that's a great way to win some votes
Haha that was my initial thought too. *** was she thinking? I mean, it's not like there are undecided voters out there that are going to be like, "man, I was really on the fence but now that she trashed stay at home moms I'm totally on board!" Some statements can only hurt you...this is one of those.

ICYMI, the video was from 2006, and obviously she was speaking to a crowd friendly to her inane rantings. This is one benefit to the advent of smartphones is that it's going to get increasingly more difficult for these corrupt politicians to say one thing in private and something completely different in public.
Ludwig von Missi
Gunny Hartman said:

Crash Davis said:

GoldenBear007 said:

Well that's a great way to win some votes
Haha that was my initial thought too. *** was she thinking? I mean, it's not like there are undecided voters out there that are going to be like, "man, I was really on the fence but now that she trashed stay at home moms I'm totally on board!" Some statements can only hurt you...this is one of those.

ICYMI, the video was from 2006, and obviously she was speaking to a crowd friendly to her inane rantings. This is one benefit to the advent of smartphones is that it's going to get increasingly more difficult for these corrupt politicians to say one thing in private and something completely different in public.
That makes more sense. I thought it was just something she brought up out of the blue two weeks before the election. Dumbass nonetheless.
syme
Sadly, I once had the mentality SAHMs "had it easy". That is until I had kids of my own and was home alone with them on weekends while the wife worked. Some weekends were so exhausting I actually looked forward to Monday!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.