Comey - What a disgrace & embarrassment

6,086 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
riflebear
Mitch Blood Green
riflebear said:

Seems all anyone associated w/ Obama or Hillary have to do is say "I don't recall" and they get off scott free.

I guess if you do the hearing in secret, you control the narrative of what was asked and responded to.
Midnight Rider
Doc Holliday said:

I'm never voting Republican again if we don't see charges against this cabal.

Which Democratic candidate will you be supporting in 2020?
Doc Holliday
Midnight Rider said:

Doc Holliday said:

None.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
riflebear
What a disaster. Nothing to go after Trump for, no evidence to start the investigation but lets just do it for fun anyway. Lets divide the country and cause so much hate by the Dems thinking Trump was a traitor and colluded w/ the Russians. And people wonder why Trump is pissed and tweets about the 'witch hunt' w/ no evidence.

I wonder if CNN MSNBC NYTimes WashPost every late night comedian will come out and apologize to Trump for pushing this Russian collusion narrative for almost 2 years?

--------------------------

Former FBI Director James Comey revealed in closed-door testimony with House Republicans on Friday that he deliberately concealed an explosive memorandum about his one-on-one Oval Office meeting with President Trump in February 2017 from top Department of Justice officials.

The former FBI head also acknowledged that when the agency initiated its counterintelligence probe into possible collusion between Trump campaign officials and the Russian government in July 2016, investigators "didn't know whether we had anything" and that "in fact, when I was fired as director [in May 2017], I still didn't know whether there was anything to it."

cinque
Waco1947
Gruvin said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

I'm mad at the corrupt *******s like Comey.

I'm much more angry at the GOP for not doing their jobs and upholding the damn law.

I will never vote Republican again if these scumbags get away with this crap.
Get away with what, specifically?
Lying and not upholding the law. Things that are above your knowledge and what you have ZERO idea of. You only care about corruption if it's a Republican.

Comey is lying about his knowledge of the Fake Dossier paid for by the DNC and Clintons that was used to spy on Trump's campaign. It's what lead to the creation of the special counsel.

He lied about his knowledge of the tarmac meeting between AG Lynch and the Clintons.

Clinton's aides destroyed evidence with hammers and bleachbit. Evidence that was subpoenaed and subject to a preservation order. He didn't bring charges.

There's really no reason for me to explain this to you because it's bad for some sketchy Democrats and you don't care if your party is corrupt.
Where did you get all of that crazy crap? How many times must you be shown evidence debunking these silly conspiracies?
These aren't conspiracies.

They're laid out in detail through discovery. These are cold hard facts.

You don't care if your party is corrupt.
End of story.
Lets be clear, politically and security wise HRC was stupid , careless, and wrong. The problem is how does one convict on non existent evidence. It's dowsed with bleach. Maybe it's criminal or only embarrassing comments. Generally one needs proof.
destruction of evidence is a crime... the fact it was destroyed shades of guilt
Was it evidence at the time of the request?
Waco1947
riflebear
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Gruvin said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

I'm much more angry at the GOP for not doing their jobs and upholding the damn law.

Lying and not upholding the law. Things that are above your knowledge and what you have ZERO idea of. You only care about corruption if it's a Republican.

Comey is lying about his knowledge of the Fake Dossier paid for by the DNC and Clintons that was used to spy on Trump's campaign. It's what lead to the creation of the special counsel.

He lied about his knowledge of the tarmac meeting between AG Lynch and the Clintons.

Clinton's aides destroyed evidence with hammers and bleachbit. Evidence that was subpoenaed and subject to a preservation order. He didn't bring charges.

There's really no reason for me to explain this to you because it's bad for some sketchy Democrats and you don't care if your party is corrupt.
Where did you get all of that crazy crap? How many times must you be shown evidence debunking these silly conspiracies?

End of story.
Lets be clear, politically and security wise HRC was stupid , careless, and wrong. The problem is how does one convict on non existent evidence. It's dowsed with bleach. Maybe it's criminal or only embarrassing comments. Generally one needs proof.
Yes! It was under subpoena. There are no rules for Democrats...and then there are rules for everyone else.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Forest Bueller
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

These aren't conspiracies you ****ing moron.

End of story.
What discovery, you simpleton?
Read the following. It's questions from Friday:

Now tell me, how can Clinton get away with that?

If you say anything other than "wow, she should have been charged", you're a welfare abusing cockroach.
Don't waste any time answering to CQ He doesn't care.
Midnight Rider
Doc Holliday said:

Midnight Rider said:

Doc Holliday said:

None.
OK, you won't be voting either Republican or Democrat. That just leaves the Greens and the Libertarians. Which do you prefer?
Doc Holliday
Midnight Rider said:

Doc Holliday said:

Midnight Rider said:

Doc Holliday said:

None.
OK, you won't be voting either Republican or Democrat. That just leaves the Greens and the Libertarians. Which do you prefer?
Libertarians over the greens.
I'm just not going to vote at all.

riflebear
This was the head of our FBI saying this. Unreal.

riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Waco1947
I heard there's a trash can on the 10th floor that the FBI keeps ignoring. There's a bottle bleach in it. I hear from reliable sources. NT msm is too afraid of this explosive info
Midnight Rider
There is nothing less persuasive than posting tweets from people that I have never heard of.
riflebear
Florda_mike
Comey is just part of the corruption that obama placed at top of one of many top alphabet agencies. That's how obama still runs a shadow government and rules long after his legal 8 year term

Obama is the source of our problems to this day
Waco1947
Comey is . . . SQUIRREL '. To the Trump and you guys. Fortunately Muellar is plodding toward the truth. It may be slow but it's the Presidency we are examining. That's huge. One does not go off half cocked. Or diverting everyone's atttention
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Gruvin said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

End of story.
Yes! It was under subpoena. There are no rules for Democrats...and then there are rules for everyone else.

Democrats are now sending people to jail for much less than what they're doing(IE Cohen, Flynn, ...... )

And they call Republicans Nazis and Fascists? Democrats are "discouraging people from working with Trump by charging them with anything they can criminally. It's getting like Hitler time in our country and Republican politicians are spineless or part of the conspiracy themselves

Democrats MUST start getting locked up for their criminal behavior!!! They must!
Doc Holliday
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

Doc, give it up. Hillary's not going to jail. Some in the Trump Crime family will. Watch.
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc, give it up. Hillary's not going to jail. Some in the Trump Crime family will. Watch.
She should be in jail.
riflebear
Doc Holliday
Canada2017
The former FBI director acknowledges Hillary destroyed her emails ...potentially incriminating evidence .....

and no one is doing a damn thing .

Incredible double standard .
cinque
Canada2017 said:

The former FBI acknowledges Hillary destroyed her emails ...potentially incriminating evidence .....

Potential mean it hasn't happened yet.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

The former FBI acknowledges Hillary destroyed her emails ...potentially incriminating evidence .....

Obama appointed criminals to run our alphabet orgs and they've still not been purged for whatever reason

We are in trouble

That's tenfold more dangerous than mafia once was
Canada2017
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

If there were not emails damaging to the lesbian...there would have been no reason to bleach her server.

Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

If there were not emails damaging to the lesbian...there would have been no reason to bleach her server.

Ya just don't get rid of what Mueller, Hillary, et al have gotten rid of without there being a reason do ya bud?

There's gotta be a reason they've gone to these lengths!?
cinque
Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Provide attribution of your assertion that the server was bleached.
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

Provide attribution of your assertion that the server was bleached.

Please strongly consider pulling thine head out of thine aaaaazzzzzz!!!!!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.