A culture of hate. Is that what you guys want?

6,343 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oldbear83
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jinx 2 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Dear mods, please treat me differently than all the other posters because I mean well and they are a bunch of meanies.

Sincerely,
Waco47
President Waco Chapter of
Margaret Sanger Fan Club
Where our motto is "Cut the brother out or keep the brother down."

From my point, yes, mine are personal attacks. I want you out of the pulpit, FOREVER. The word counterfeit is appropriate here. What you say/post/teach looks a great deal like scripture just as a counterfeit bill looks a great deal like the real thing. I'm not a fan of counterfeit bills nor counterfeit teaching of Christ.

No sugar coating. Just a good solid personal attack on a message board. Hiding in sheeps clothing just isn't my style.
Serious question: Does Pastor John MacArthur, in that interview with Ben Shapiro you posted on another thread, reflect your views? For the most part, yes.

And, if so, can you live with respect and tolerance for anyone--both people of other faiths or people of no faiths--who don't agree with those views? I have a lot of friends with many different faiths and many with no faith, for that matter. I have family members that fall into the same categories.

Do you even believe those who don't share those views are Christians? Or are they--as you say above--"counterfeit"? I'm not the one who determines who is a Christian and who is not. However, the bible gives us great instruction. The word "counterfeit" is directed at a teacher, not a student. Teachers of God's word are held to a higher standard.

And if they're counterfeit, what do you think should happen to them? Do you trust God to deal with them in His own way? Or do you think you need to take action, specifically via personal attacks on this thread? Are there any other ways you think you should take action? Again, to be clear, I am not coming down on people of a different faith. I am coming down on someone I believe to be a false teacher. I found the following that sums things up pretty well.

1. Gospel-Centered Churches Recognize False Teaching/Teachers (Titus 1:10-13)

When doctors are in medical school, part of their training involves diagnosing illnesses by the symptoms that present themselves. In the same way, Paul provides us with some diagnostic tools to recognize false teaching. He instructs us to observe their character (insubordinate, empty talkers, deceivers, etc.), their tactics (upsetting whole families, playing to the culture), and their motivation (shameful gain).
2. Gospel-Centered Churches Rebuke False Teaching/Teachers (Titus 1:13-14)
When Paul says "Rebuke them sharply" he uses a play on words with the false teachers' promotion of circumcision. In effect Paul says something like, "Use the sharp knife of correction with those who wield the dull blade of circumcision." Paul is not advocating legal action, nor is he promoting a witch hunt. But false teaching is so dangerous that it requires corrective action. The goal of that corrective action is "so that they may be sound in the faith" (1:13). The word translated "sound" can also mean healthy. True spiritual health comes from the gospel, not false teaching.
3. Gospel-Centered Churches Resist False Teaching/Teachers (Titus 1:15-16)
Knowledge of what the gospel teaches about various subjects is the preventative vaccine that enables the believer to resist false teaching. Truly embracing this vaccine produces not merely head knowledge of the gospel, but good works that flow out genuine saving faith.

Responses above in bold
Canada2017
Excellent information and a good read.
Waco1947
whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

Not what I said.
yeah, it's exactly what you said. Go check the thread.

"Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women."

If I said it about you and you believe women are ****s and have abortions for convenience then yes "Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women."
Women are humans not slurs, things, or living life for simple convenience
Waco1947
And you are. You never defended yourself. To you, women who get abortions are simply murdered who need to be **** for being ****s. That's hate.
GoneGirl
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Jinx 2 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Dear mods, please treat me differently than all the other posters because I mean well and they are a bunch of meanies.

Sincerely,
Waco47
Margaret Sanger Fan Club

From my point, yes, mine are personal attacks. I want you out of the pulpit, FOREVER. The word counterfeit is appropriate here. What you say/post/teach looks a great deal like scripture just as a counterfeit bill looks a great deal like the real thing. I'm not a fan of counterfeit bills nor counterfeit teaching of Christ.

No sugar coating. Just a good solid personal attack on a message board. Hiding in sheeps clothing just isn't my style.
Serious question: Does Pastor John MacArthur, in that interview with Ben Shapiro you posted on another thread, reflect your views? For the most part, yes.

And, if so, can you live with respect and tolerance for anyone--both people of other faiths or people of no faiths--who don't agree with those views? I have a lot of friends with many different faiths and many with no faith, for that matter. I have family members that fall into the same categories.

Do you even believe those who don't share those views are Christians? Or are they--as you say above--"counterfeit"? I'm not the one who determines who is a Christian and who is not. However, the bible gives us great instruction. The word "counterfeit" is directed at a teacher, not a student. Teachers of God's word are held to a higher standard.

And if they're counterfeit, what do you think should happen to them? Do you trust God to deal with them in His own way? Or do you think you need to take action, specifically via personal attacks on this thread? Are there any other ways you think you should take action? Again, to be clear, I am not coming down on people of a different faith. I am coming down on someone I believe to be a false teacher. I found the following that sums things up pretty well.

When doctors are in medical school, part of their training involves diagnosing illnesses by the symptoms that present themselves. In the same way, Paul provides us with some diagnostic tools to recognize false teaching. He instructs us to observe their character (insubordinate, empty talkers, deceivers, etc.), their tactics (upsetting whole families, playing to the culture), and their motivation (shameful gain).
When Paul says "Rebuke them sharply" he uses a play on words with the false teachers' promotion of circumcision. In effect Paul says something like, "Use the sharp knife of correction with those who wield the dull blade of circumcision." Paul is not advocating legal action, nor is he promoting a witch hunt. But false teaching is so dangerous that it requires corrective action. The goal of that corrective action is "so that they may be sound in the faith" (1:13). The word translated "sound" can also mean healthy. True spiritual health comes from the gospel, not false teaching.
Knowledge of what the gospel teaches about various subjects is the preventative vaccine that enables the believer to resist false teaching. Truly embracing this vaccine produces not merely head knowledge of the gospel, but good works that flow out genuine saving faith.

Responses above in bold
Thanks for a respectful response. Unsurprisingly, I don't like Pastor McArthur's assumption of spiritual authority and rectitude, agree with his belief that abortion is "killing babies," or accept his guidance on how to vote. On a very basic level, saving the planet is more important to me than any other issue. And the Republicans are moving us in the opposite direction.

How can one be "prolife" and support policies that are undermining the planet that sustains us? Turns out that's very easy if you deny what's happening to the planet is caused by people and encourage your followers and party members to do the same (or acknowledge that we are having an impact, but view it as all part of God's plan for the End Times).

And who gets to decide whose interpretation of the Bible/the Gospel is correct? For example, I had some Baptist friends growing up who did not accept my infant Baptism (which had been done by my uncle, a Methodist minister) as valid. This was a big deal back in those days.

Our views of the world and our place in it are so very different as to be irreconcilable--and I have many of the same issues with Pastor McArthur's views that I do with fundamentalist Muslims, ultra-orthodox Jewish sects where women are second-class citizens, Mormons and other churches that have a strong authority/submission culture. I guess the only way to start is to figure out what we agree on. For example, perhaps we both support the rule of law even if we don't agree with all of the particulars (like legal abortion and gay marriage and unrestricted gun rights).
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

And you are. You never defended yourself. To you, women who get abortions are simply murdered who need to be **** for being ****s. That's hate.

What is it to murder the defenseless bad decision (your term from another thread) in her womb? It's infanticide.
ScottS
Is 1947 a victim?
GoneGirl
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

What is it to murder the defenseless bad decision (your term from another thread) in her womb? It's infanticide.
Not, in most states, before 20 to 26 weeks, under the law.
LIB,MR BEARS
Jinx 2 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Jinx 2 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sincerely,
Waco47
Margaret Sanger Fan Club

Responses above in bold
Thanks for a respectful response. Unsurprisingly, I don't like Pastor McArthur's assumption of spiritual authority and rectitude, agree with his belief that abortion is "killing babies," or accept his guidance on how to vote. On a very basic level, saving the planet is more important to me than any other issue. And the Republicans are moving us in the opposite direction.

How can one be "prolife" and support policies that are undermining the planet that sustains us? Turns out that's very easy if you deny what's happening to the planet is caused by people and encourage your followers and party members to do the same (or acknowledge that we are having an impact, but view it as all part of God's plan for the End Times).

And who gets to decide whose interpretation of the Bible/the Gospel is correct? For example, I had some Baptist friends growing up who did not accept my infant Baptism (which had been done by my uncle, a Methodist minister) as valid. This was a big deal back in those days.

Our views of the world and our place in it are so very different as to be irreconcilable--and I have many of the same issues with Pastor McArthur's views that I do with fundamentalist Muslims, ultra-orthodox Jewish sects where women are second-class citizens, Mormons and other churches that have a strong authority/submission culture. I guess the only way to start is to figure out what we agree on. For example, perhaps we both support the rule of law even if we don't agree with all of the particulars (like legal abortion and gay marriage and unrestricted gun rights).
You said: "How can one be "prolife" and support policies that are undermining the planet that sustains us?" There is a great deal of manipulated data in the global warming/climate change crowd. It would benefit their position to call it out when it occurs as it keeps others from committing to the cause. (yes, I understand this same argument can be made for many causes on both the right and the left)

Out of the approximately 60 million abortions in the US, how many of those potentially would have grown up to be scientist, climatologist or decision makers that could have made a difference?

You said: "who gets to decide whose interpretation of the Bible/the Gospel is correct?" There are hundreds of others on this board that can do a better job of answering this question. However, I will still give you my opinion. Take it with a VERY small grain of salt. The Bible isn't just to be read but to be studied. Some of it is history, some is songs or poems, some is prayers, some is prophecy and more still. When we read it, we should consider context, audience, original language and how that language has been used previously (again, others could do much better at this than I). So we study the bible with these things in mind but we don't quit studying. We should do it for a lifetime.

I am a big fan of Alistair Begg. https://www.truthforlife.org/ He frequently says "The main things are the plain things and the plain things are the main things." I think he is right. Without looking it up, there is a story in the Bible where a man places his faith in Jesus and then baptizes all his household. That, in my eye differs somewhat from other places in the Bible regarding baptism. The thing is though, the timing of your baptism, to my knowledge isn't specifically addressed. As a result, I don't think the timing is nearly as big an issue as faith and repentance.

My concern for you isn't the timing of your baptism but is your faith. If I remember correctly, within the last month, you have said, more or less, that you have given up Christianity although, you do still pray. If I have you mistaken with someone else, I apologize.

I'd be happy for others to chime in and get their views.
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

Please quote where I have ever said that. Because I never have. So you are flat out wrong. But I won't expect you to admit it or come out from behind your keyboard to say it.
YoakDaddy
Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

The law has been wrong before. Remember slavery?
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

Not what I said.
yeah, it's exactly what you said. Go check the thread.

"Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women."

If I said it about you and you believe women are ****s and have abortions for convenience then yes "Go to hell you damn jerk who hates women."
Women are humans not slurs, things, or living life for simple convenience
So you did say it. Check.

Did anyone here say that stuff in your first sentence, or are you just building strawmen?
quash
YoakDaddy said:

Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

That doesn't get us anywhere. Just because something was legal and then it wasn't, like denying minorities and women the right to vote, doesn't prove anything about any current law. There are plenty of ways to make your argument but slavery and murder won't persuade those you oppose. Look for the common ground.
YoakDaddy
quash said:

YoakDaddy said:

Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

That doesn't get us anywhere. Just because something was legal and then it wasn't, like denying minorities and women the right to vote, doesn't prove anything about any current law. There are plenty of ways to make your argument but slavery and murder won't persuade those you oppose. Look for the common ground.

She brought up the legality. I merely shot that down.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

^^^ This post ^^^ from Waco is dishonest and hateful.

Yet he refuses to see it.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
ScottS said:

Is 1947 a victim?
Yes I am of hate. You can't go after women who abortions and call for death penalities. Do you double down on your hate for me for protecting women. But women see through your not so veiled hate and demeaning.
"Women who abort are simply ****s who are inconvenienced by pregnancy. They want an easy wY out."
It's a stupid made up lie and you hate me for for Exposing for degrading and dehumanizing women.
I have yanked off your security blanket of defending the "innocent" and revealed your misogynistic ways. Of course you're angry and hate me.
It likes exposing racism.
Golem
47 PLAYBOOK:

A. Falsely claim to be a Christian
B. Falsely claim to be a Christian preacher
C. Preach nothing but a worship of the state and socialism
D. Proceed to advocate the grituitous and ubiquitous murder of babies.
E. Level "ism" charges at all who denounce his evil, statist, socialist and murderous desires and advocacy.

Rinse and repeat.

Waco47 is an evil little homunculus.
quash
YoakDaddy said:

quash said:

YoakDaddy said:

Jinx 2 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

She brought up the legality. I merely shot that down.
But not really, that was my point.
Waco1947
And you haven't refuted it. You hate women who abort. You hate the children that are born anyway because the women you hate must pay the consequences. But children get severely hurt by bybyoyr culture of hate.
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

47 PLAYBOOK:

A. Falsely claim to be a Christian"I am s disciple. It's between Jesus and me. )
B. Falsely claim to be a Christian preacher (45 years of service - baptisms, weddings, confirmations, funerals, professions of faith faith, mission trips)
C. Preach nothing but a worship of the state and socialism (Lying idiot. I preach the gospel. You don't like the Gospel of Luke. You especially hate Like 1: 51 The Lord has used
his powerful arm
to scatter those
who are proud.
52 He drags strong rulers
from their thrones
and puts humble people
in places of power.
53 God gives the hungry
good things to eat,
and sends the rich away
with nothing."
Mary talks straight to your heart and you hate it.
D. Proceed to advocate the grituitous and ubiquitous murder of babies. (I advocate that it's none of your damn business what a woman does with her reproductive health. You certainly don't want her telling you what to do but she fair game? Do tell. You hate women for having a voice, making their decisions, and being in control of their own bodies. Sadly you have no argument for that denying that right and so you hate them all the more.
E. Level "ism" charges at all who denounce his evil, statist, socialist and murderous desires and advocacy.
&&&&&&What? Statist? The guy GII the guy who wants the state to control a woman 's body&&&&&&&&&&
Murderousdesires? Like "Forget the child once it's born into a brutal like ofvabuse, drug use, no healthcare, no education, no good, no childcare so mom can work, no livable wage for mom, abusive home life. Really ? Me murderous? You hate kids too. """"
GII don't repeat the hate of your past n

Waco47 is an evil little homunculus.
Humanoid creature? That's upgrade for me in your eyes right? I'll stay with my definition- a disciple of Jesus
Florda_mike
In answer to OP

Yes, I want hate of ALL THINGS that could lead to Socialism in our country! As in ...... ALL THINGS TOO!

Yellow vest type hate!
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

And you haven't refuted it. You hate women who abort. You hate the children that are born anyway because the women you hate must pay the consequences. But children get severely hurt by bybyoyr culture of hate.
Stop lying about me, Waco.

I hate no one, and your love of death is an appalling sin.
LIB,MR BEARS
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

WOAH! What did I miss? Where did the "love of death" comment come from?
Oldbear83
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco believes Abortion is a good thing, so much so that he considers killing a human fetus to be "reproductive health".
LIB,MR BEARS
Oldbear83 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco believes Abortion is a good thing, so much so that he considers killing a human fetus to be "reproductive health".
got it. I failed to make the connection...bouncing around to too many threads.

I think it is quite clear that 47 was a part of the Jesus movement of the late 60s and early 70s. I happen to believe that the seed fell among the thistles and briers (the things of this world) and got choked out. I think wanting to serve those with itchy ears rather than the Truth might be another good analogy.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

I'll stay with my definition- a disciple of Jesus

chuckle

How can you be a 'disciple of Jesus ' yet support abortion ?

How have you convinced yourself Jesus would condone the murder of innocent babies ? Jesus repeatedly advocated the sanctity of LIFE.

You are either the biggest hypocrite on the planet or a full on nut case .
YoakDaddy
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

I'll stay with my definition- a disciple of Jesus

chuckle

How can you be a 'disciple of Jesus ' yet support abortion ?

How have you convinced yourself Jesus would condone the murder of innocent babies ? Jesus repeatedly advocated the sanctity of LIFE.

You are either the biggest hypocrite on the planet or a full on nut case .

He's both.
LIB,MR BEARS
What leads more to the culture of hate? 1) calling a person a hypocrite and/or false teacher because what they claim to be and the traditional descriptor of that do not Aline or 2) claim a person CANNOT be empathetic to an unwed, expectant mom while being oppressed to crushing the shill of a fetus, pulling the body apart and then sucking it out?

Granted, name calling can be hurtful at times. I would assume having your skull crushed would be too although that didn't happen to me.

47, was your skull crushed and your brain sucked out? Are you speaking from a position of authority or experience?
Waco1947
A lot of love here. Oops, I meant hate. Hence the thread title. You make the thread title come true. It's manic really. You guys for proving me right. Don't you hate it when the guy you hate is right and you are the one making him right.
You know I could show you a God who loves me ands you. Try Luke 15. - story of TWO Brothers. (Not one but TWO). You will get TWO. Follow my path on Exegesis
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

A lot of love here. Oops, I meant hate. Hence the thread title. You make the thread title come true. It's manic really. You guys for proving me right. Don't you hate it when the guy you hate is right and you are the one making him right.
You know I could show you a God who loves me ands you. Try Luke 15. - story of TWO Brothers. (Not one but TWO). You will get TWO. Follow my path on Exegesis

I'd love to award you the worst poster of the year award

Unanimous winner!
Golem
Waco1947 said:

Get back to selling baby murder, Elmer. No one here cares about your evil, hate filled beliefs and advocacy. Enjoy hell.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Follow my path
Brother, we warn you because we know where your path leads:

Isaiah 5:20

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

We try to obey the Lord's command in Proverbs 24:11

"Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter."
Waco1947
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Great choose bible verses that say great things about hate.
Here's 9sslm 137 9 May the Lord bless everyone
who beats your children
against the rocks!
So let me match hate your with God's love.
You have already rejected God, Waco. Your love is as weak as your idol.

The true God is a God of Mercy and also Justice. You cannot reject one and expect the other.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.