Elizabeth Warren

8,805 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The liar and racist is the President.
Jack Bauer
BaylorOkie said:

Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Yeah that's why Trump supports prison reform.....because he's racist .
Waco1947
One policy does not erase his racism but it's a "Fitst Step." One good thing he's done.
Waco1947
Only slurs. JH
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

One policy does not erase his racism but it's a "Fitst Step." One good thing he's done.

A. Unemployment for minorities at a decades low. accident ?

B. Freed black woman from prison .....accident .

C. New National Monument honoring black troops during the Civil War. Accident ?

D. Multi billion dollar package aiding minorities last month.

accident ?
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

I know this is hard to accept, 47, but it's time to face reality. Trump won.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

A. Unemployment for minorities at a decades low. accident ? Economy was on the rise before Trump.

B. Freed black woman from prison .....accident .Freed to finance campaign law breaker Arapahoe ((bonus racist) and D'nesch

C. New National Monument honoring black troops during the Civil War. Accident ? Started way before him.

D. Multi billion dollar package aiding minorities last month.((((( What?))))))

accident ?
He's racist to the core.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

A. Unemployment for minorities at a decades low. accident ? Economy was on the rise before Trump.

B. Freed black woman from prison .....accident .Freed to finance campaign law breaker Arapahoe ((bonus racist) and D'nesch

C. New National Monument honoring black troops during the Civil War. Accident ? Started way before him.

accident ?
He's racist to the core.

So why would a 'racist ' do all these things for folks of color if he hated them ? Time after time , event after event .

Just got confused ?

Come on old fellow try to provide a rational explanation.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

accident ?
He's racist to the core.
I have no words, preacherman. If you have some money in the bank, you could be a Baylor Regent. You would definitely be an upgrade based on your mindset and superior intellect. LOL!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Golem
HuMcK said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

Argue her her origins all you want but it's her policies that will win against a liar and racist?

Yea, well, it turns out people hate theft and tyranny more than lying and your absurd definition of racism.
Today Mr. "Take the Guns First Due Process Later" was openly talking about granting himself new powers by declaring a national emergency over this wall bull****, just FYI in-case you were actually concerned about tyranny.

Emergency powers over protecting our borders from multiple waves of illegals working to destabilize our nation? Actually sounds legit. Let's contrast that with a POTUS who repeatedly said he couldn't just ignore immigration law and then ignored immigration law and issued papers (DACA) to hordes of illegals. Trump is doing his job.
Canada2017
GolemIII said:

HuMcK said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

Argue her her origins all you want but it's her policies that will win against a liar and racist?

Yea, well, it turns out people hate theft and tyranny more than lying and your absurd definition of racism.
Today Mr. "Take the Guns First Due Process Later" was openly talking about granting himself new powers by declaring a national emergency over this wall bull****, just FYI in-case you were actually concerned about tyranny.

Trump is doing his job.

That's exactly what has some people so upset .
Waco1947
Yeah tearing a nation and democratic institutions apart scares citizens. The
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Do you ever proof your posts ?

Seriously.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Seriously.
ask any African American, Hispanic, "the press is the enemy" Muller investigation "witch hunt" "Trump name on buildings makes money for him and influence DT, Trump has violated campaign finance law. Trump has obstructed justice.
Leon
Trump has subverted democracy.

The Constitution that Trump swore to uphold revolves around checks and balances. It depends on the idea that the president is not a monarch. He is a citizen to whom, like all other citizens, the country's laws apply. Trump rejects this principle. He has instead tried to undermine the credibility of any independent source of power or information that does not serve his interests.

It's much more than just the Russia investigation. He has tried to delegitimize federal judges based on their ethnicity or on the president who appointed them, drawing a rare rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts. Trump has criticized the Justice Department for indicting Republican politicians during an election year. He has called for Comey, Hillary Clinton and other political opponents of his to be jailed.

Trump has described journalists as "the enemy of the people" an insult usually leveled by autocrats. He has rejected basic factual findings from the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office, research scientists and others. He has told bald lies about election fraud.

Individually, these sins may not seem to deserve removal from office. Collectively, though, they exact a terrible toll on American society. They cause people to lose the faith on which a democracy depends faith in elections, in the justice system, in the basic notion of truth." David Leonhardt
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

Seriously.
ask any African American, Hispanic, "the press is the enemy" Muller investigation "witch hunt" "Trump name on buildings makes money for him and influence DT, Trump has violated campaign finance law. Trump has obstructed justice.
Leon
Trump has subverted democracy.

The Constitution that Trump swore to uphold revolves around checks and balances. It depends on the idea that the president is not a monarch. He is a citizen to whom, like all other citizens, the country's laws apply. Trump rejects this principle. He has instead tried to undermine the credibility of any independent source of power or information that does not serve his interests.

It's much more than just the Russia investigation. He has tried to delegitimize federal judges based on their ethnicity or on the president who appointed them, drawing a rare rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts. Trump has criticized the Justice Department for indicting Republican politicians during an election year. He has called for Comey, Hillary Clinton and other political opponents of his to be jailed.

Trump has described journalists as "the enemy of the people" an insult usually leveled by autocrats. He has rejected basic factual findings from the C.I.A., the Congressional Budget Office, research scientists and others. He has told bald lies about election fraud.

Individually, these sins may not seem to deserve removal from office. Collectively, though, they exact a terrible toll on American society. They cause people to lose the faith on which a democracy depends faith in elections, in the justice system, in the basic notion of truth." David Leonhardt

Know plenty of Hispanics, a handful of Asians, and one of my best friends is a black guy I would willingly go to the wall for.

Few and I mean VERY few have your attitude. Or even the attitude you apparently think they should have .

Of course they all have stable jobs , stable ( or semi stable ) relationships and don't do heavy drugs . A few blow pot ( which is legal here ) and a couple drink more than their bodies will eventually tolerate .

Most folks of any ethnicity want jobs, a decent place to live and a drama free life .

Trump ( personal faults and all ) has brought continued job growth, a stronger military and now wants stronger immigration enforcement of EXISTING laws .

Which includes expanding - improving existing border barriers.

I hope he gets them....for the benefit of all Americans .

Waco1947
And divide the nation
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

And divide the nation

chuckle

It all just bounces off that medicated mind of yours doesn't it old fella.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

And divide the nation

chuckle

Oh the irony! Are we a united nation?
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

And divide the nation

chuckle

Oh the irony! Are we a united nation?

Dude ...go to bed.

You are so mental it's really not nice to notice it .
LIB,MR BEARS
47, with the exception of times of war, point to anytime in our nation when we were "united".

(even in times of war or great tragedy, when our nation is seemingly brought together, we only remain united until it is time to look at cause and/or correction)
Waco1947
Right now. Trump treats us as a plague. We are citizens working to fulfill our pledge of allegiance to the flag. We are citizens.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

Right now. Trump treats us as a plague. We are citizens working to fulfill our pledge of allegiance to the flag. We are citizens.
you are a plague. Your access to a blue passport isn't what makes you American in any historically accurate ideological sense. You can't be a true American and a Marxist. Those ideas are antithetical to one another.
cinque
Warren impressed last week in Iowa. Her life story resonated. It would be foolish not to take her bid seriously.
We'll know more about here once we see her taxes.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
cinque said:

Warren impressed last week in Iowa. Her life story resonated. It would be foolish not to take her bid seriously.
We'll know more about here once we see her taxes.

Warren is the one Dem that Trump could beat as things stand today . Hope she garners the nomination.
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

you are a plague. Your access to a blue passport isn't what makes you American in any historically accurate ideological sense. You can't be a true American and a Marxist. Those ideas are antithetical to one another.

I win! Reduced calling again!
Waco1947
"In their contorted, sneering countenance; in their so readily brandished middle finger; in their steady spit shower of verbal filth. With each angry gesture and with every slandering epithet, they reveal in high-definition detail what it looks like when someone loses the light inside them.

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world.

They're against gays.
They're against immigrants.
They're against Muslims.
They're against foreigners.
They're against scientists.
They're against atheists.
They're against Liberals.
They're against the Democrats.
They're against the Media.
They're against teenage shooting survivors.
They're against athletes and entertainers.

The world in their heads is composed almost entirely of enemies and adversariesand as a result they are perpetually disgusted. If I had that many enemies to fight, I'd be unendingly pissed off too. I'd probably pity them a lot more if I didn't have to endure them."
John Pavolitz
riflebear
It's scary how radical the Democrat party has become in a decade.

Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

"In their contorted, sneering countenance; in their so readily brandished middle finger; in their steady spit shower of verbal filth. With each angry gesture and with every slandering epithet, they reveal in high-definition detail what it looks like when someone loses the light inside them.

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world.

They're against gays.
They're against immigrants.
They're against Muslims.
They're against foreigners.
They're against scientists.
They're against atheists.
They're against Liberals.
They're against the Democrats.
They're against the Media.
They're against teenage shooting survivors.
They're against athletes and entertainers.

The world in their heads is composed almost entirely of enemies and adversariesand as a result they are perpetually disgusted. If I had that many enemies to fight, I'd be unendingly pissed off too. I'd probably pity them a lot more if I didn't have to endure them."
John Pavolitz

Again.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world."
If I didn't know better, I'd think someone was describing John Pavlovitz.
Waco1947
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world."
If I didn't know better, I'd think someone was describing John Pavlovitz.
No. you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.