"National Emergenci" = Political Theater

2,749 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have come to believe this whole "National Emergency " is political theater. Trump knew the courts would stop him. He had nothing to lose. He played his base. He looks "so strong" but it was a cowardly act.
As usual T is full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Waco1947
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing." William Shakespeare
Sound and fury. The tale idiot. How current, huh?
YoakDaddy
Who says the courts are stopping him?
Waco1947
Me
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
No but I read about courts.
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
No but I read about courts.

Ooohhhh....If you're not the court, don't say, "Trump knew the courts would stop him." It shows your ignorance.
corncob pipe
Typical

Quash already has a good thread going on this but... you.. being all about you, had to do it for you

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
Waco demoted himself. Most of the time, he thinks he's God.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
Why Yes..... Yes, I did. We were all atwitter about T silliness that we missed his political ploy.
Quash posted in a different direction about the legal legitimacy but I am posting about the political motive. It's different
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
I don't assume to speak for God like you. Self righteous is not a good look for you. Slander and name calling is ungodly.
Waco1947
So back to the OP. T is going political not border policy. HRC Hasn't care about the wall but just his political standing with his base. He's a fraud.
P.S. My apologies to true learners and educated folk that you to wade through the ad hominem attacks.
These guys cannot focus on true arguments. Of course in fairness their role model can't either
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
I don't assume to speak for God like you. Self righteous is not a good look for you. Slander and name calling is ungodly.
I have never claimed to be God-like and have never said that I am necessarily even going to get into the Kingdom of Heaven. That is not my call. It is His.

What shocks me most about you is your condemnation and attacking of others that don't believe in your political views. It is wrong. Especially the fact that you claim to be some kind of half-ass minister. You are doing it wrong.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

So back to the OP. T is going political not border policy. HRC Hasn't care about the wall but just his political standing with his base. He's a fraud.
P.S. My apologies to true learners and educated folk that you to wade through the ad hominem attacks.
These guys cannot focus on true arguments. Of course in fairness their role model can't either
I would venture to say that most politicians are frauds. Of course, Trump never claimed to be a politician but is a businessman and I suspect many of those are frauds as well. Of course, many aren't because they're going to do what's best for business so I guess that makes them genuine.

HRC? Hillary Clinton? What?

I would also venture to guess that there are a lot of pastors who are frauds as well.
contrario
It's all political theater. The same liars that claim to be against the wall were for it before Trump made it his top priority in the campaign. All of the politicians are liars and scumbags and partake in political theater.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Me

Are you the court?
I have never claimed to be God-like and have never said that I am necessarily even going to get into the Kingdom of Heaven. That is not my call. It is His.

What shocks me most about you is your condemnation and attacking of others that don't believe in your political views. It is wrong. Especially the fact that you claim to be some kind of half-ass minister. You are doing it wrong.
Re-read the comment I said, "I don't assume to speak for God, like you."
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

So back to the OP. T is going political not border policy. Hasn't care about the wall but just his political standing with his base. He's a fraud.
I would venture to say that most politicians are frauds. Of course, Trump never claimed to be a politician but is a businessman and I suspect many of those are frauds as well. Of course, many aren't because they're going to do what's best for business so I guess that makes them genuine.

I would also venture to guess that there are a lot of pastors who are frauds as well.
My apologies the HRC snuck in by accident. I was a typo. Yes a lot pastors are frauds. But I am not.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

So back to the OP. T is going political not border policy. Hasn't care about the wall but just his political standing with his base. He's a fraud.

My apologies the HRC snuck in by accident. I was a typo. Yes a lot pastors are frauds. But I am not.

Wrong

By any reasonable measure ....as a ' minister '...you are a colossal fraud.

On the other end of the spectrum......an example of a genuine Christian Preacher.....is Pale Rider .
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Wrong

On the other end of the spectrum......an example of a genuine Christian Preacher.....is Pale Rider .
What are those "reasonable" measures? Your stupid judgment based on your ignorance of love and your hate for women making their own decisions. Decisions you would not applied to you if it were your body.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Wrong

What are those "reasonable" measures? Your stupid judgment based on your ignorance of love and your hate for women making their own decisions. Decisions you would not applied to you if it were your body.

Just look at Pale Rider, a real Preacher......and see clearly.....what you are not.

What you are however is a very ignorant, undereducated individual. An individual who clearly suffers from self loathing and desperately attempts to transfer those feelings to others.

Unlikely to find a cure for your hang ups on the internet old fella.

But if anyone can help you......it's Pale Rider .
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Wrong

There are many "reasonable measures." One such measure might be whether you called others stupid, ignorant and hateful because they did not agree with your politics.
Waco1947
Abusive: To argue that proposals, assertions, or arguments must be false or dangerous because they originate with atheists, Christians, Muslims, communists, capitalists, the John Birch Society, Catholics, anti-Catholics, racists, anti-racists, feminists, misogynists (or any other group) is fallacious. This persuasion comes from irrational psychological transference rather than from an appeal to evidence or logic concerning the issue at hand. This is similar to the genetic fallacy, and only an anti-intellectual would argue otherwise.
Note the psychological transference part Canada2017. What's eating at you that I trigger?
Canada2017
You don't 'trigger' me at all old fella'....no one does here on this message board or anywhere else .

Far too grateful for the many Blessings I have been given . God could take my life tonight and still would have zero complaints .

Again ....compare your history of bizarre comments.... with the dignified, kind and gentle preaching of Pale Rider .

Even a casual comparison will show why PR is held in such high regard as a Man of God.....

while you ......LOL........just draw your own conclusions.
Florda_mike
Just waking up and noticing these OPs all from those suffering from TDS

Sad people
corncob pipe
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

I would not say that you are a fraud...that implies intent IMO. I do think you are wrong on at least one thing, but that's between you and God.
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

You don't 'trigger' me at all old fella'....no one does here on this message board or anywhere else .

Far too grateful for the many Blessings I have been given . God could take my life tonight and still would have zero complaints .

Again ....compare your history of bizarre comments.... with the dignified, kind and gentle preaching of Pale Rider .

Even a casual comparison will show why PR is held in such high regard as a Man of God.....

Oh please. I live in your head. You are compelled to diminish any of my posts. You can let one pass without nastiness and your all time favorite "fraud" or is it "evil?" I forget. Yeah I trigger you whipper snapper
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

^^^ Obama would be aiding the murderous dictator in Venezuela right now

MSM silent on such

Eff them all!!!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thats a lot of EFF'em'en for a porch sitter like you.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Florda_mike
Ahhhh another name for me

You're such a friggin saint

And btw, I know the term, "porch sitter" is racist for someone like you too
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oh please. I live in your head. You are compelled to diminish any of my posts. You can let one pass without nastiness and your all time favorite "fraud" or is it "evil?" I forget. Yeah I trigger you whipper snapper

Nope old fella not even close . Years ago there was a guy on BFANS who got my blood going ...but only once . Had to laugh at myself afterwards .

You I merely hold in complete contempt .
Waco1947
I have come to believe this whole "National Emergency " is political theater. Trump knew the courts would stop him. He had nothing to lose. He played his base. He looks "so strong" but it was a cowardly act.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Your stupid judgment based on your ignorance of love and your hate for women making their own decisions.

Waco1947 said:

Abusive: To argue that proposals, assertions, or arguments must be false or dangerous because they originate with...misogynists (or any other group) is fallacious. This persuasion comes from irrational psychological transference rather than from an appeal to evidence or logic concerning the issue at hand.

Hm.
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

You made this same comment on another thread. How did Trump know he'd be stopped? Are you the court? Your comment is no less stupid when repeated.
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

You made this same comment on another thread. How did Trump know he'd be stopped? Are you the court? Your comment is no less stupid when repeated.
He's President? That's how he knew. He's surrounded by the smartest people. Notice you are not one of them.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.