"National Emergenci" = Political Theater

2,751 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Waco1947
YoakDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

I have come to believe this whole "National Emergency " is political theater. Trump knew the courts would stop him. He had nothing to lose. He played his base. He looks "so strong" but it was a cowardly act.
As usual T is full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

You made this same comment on another thread. How did Trump know he'd be stopped? Are you the court? Your comment is no less stupid when repeated.
He's President? That's how he knew. He's surrounded by the smartest people. Notice you are not one of them.

News flash: He hasn't been stopped yet on wall construction.
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

I have come to believe this whole "National Emergency " is political theater. Trump knew the courts would stop him. He had nothing to lose. He played his base. He looks "so strong" but it was a cowardly act.

You made this same comment on another thread. How did Trump know he'd be stopped? Are you the court? Your comment is no less stupid when repeated.
He's President? That's how he knew. He's surrounded by the smartest people. Notice you are not one of them.

News Flash. No dirt turned
Canada2017
Department of Homeland Security article dated December 12, 2018 reports where they are either replacing old ineffective barriers with new larger ones......or building new ones .

" By the end of FY 2019 DHS expects to have construction completed or underway for more than 120 miles in the areas its most needed by the US Border Patrol. The pace of construction has picked up as initial limiting factors like land acquisition and funding have been addressed."

YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Not because he's waiting for a court ruling. Obviously you've never had to manage a construction project.
Waco1947
YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

YoakDaddy said:

Waco1947 said:

Not because he's waiting for a court ruling. Obviously you've never had to manage a construction project.
Yeah, a few but I secured funding through the right channel.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.