NM - the Danger of armed - vigilante Militia at Border

5,087 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Waco1947
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

The vigilante patriots are impersonating border patrol agents. How patriotic is that?

Schut em, schut em TIL da ded
Great thought for Easter Sunday.

You are missing a great opportunity to prove your manhood and patriotism. Head on down to NM and shoot some men women and children. You will be a hero.

Or you could join the Border Patrol and put your long distance analysis to immediate use. Might learn more about the border than from your village in Alaska .
53 years in Texas. Btw . Did you find an example of me supporting letting illegals onto America or was it just in your head? I shouldn't have called you a liar. I know you old guys get confused. I think Quash is the only post in favor of open borders.

Have already mentioned just a couple of your standard refrains . And you are only a few years behind me....so who is really confused here ? Keep only the 'good ones'. Remember now ?

I don't need to lie......in this forum or anywhere else. But I'm incorrect frequently.

Quash.....is quash .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So you are confusing immigration reform with wanting illegal aliens ? I have said I am in favor of immigration reform and controlling immigrants through visas. I have also said that eliminating most forms of welfare would solve more of the problem than building a wall. How does my position have anything to with what you said?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Canada2017

So you are confusing immigration reform with wanting illegal aliens ? I have said I am in favor of immigration reform and controlling immigrants through visas. I have also said that eliminating most forms of welfare would solve more of the problem than building a wall. How does my position have anything to with what you said?

And I have told you before....work visas are already in place

Have hired men with them . You can not possibly expand their use as there are thousands attempting to enter the country every single day.

It would literally be impossible to efficiently track such a mass of humanity and .....'keep the good ones'.

So what you are proposing...in reality .... is open borders .

You just don't call it that .

Mitch Blood Green
Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

It takes all of us fighting for the sovereignty of our nation.
No. it takes trained personnel. Do you know what the hell to do on the border?

^^^ This reminds me of obama saying, "those jobs, they ain't coming back"

Democrats know nothing about self support

They aren't coming back. New jobs in America will be given to robots or are service jobs. Servicing the robots will be one.

Time to get these good people retooled.

Who is going to pay to 'retool' them ?

We are. It's a good investment.

No 'we' aren't going to pay.

Yes we are. We always pay. We pay by hook or by crook but we pay.

No..'we' don't pay.....

' they'.....get to pay

We just get to be cool .

Canada2017
Perfect
Florda_mike
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

They aren't coming back. New jobs in America will be given to robots or are service jobs. Servicing the robots will be one.

We are. It's a good investment.

No 'we' aren't going to pay.

Yes we are. We always pay. We pay by hook or by crook but we pay.

No..'we' don't pay.....

' they'.....get to pay

We just get to be cool .

^^^ Pulp Fiction was on earlier

I watched another movie instead but Pulp was close second even though I've seen it countless times

I'll admit I'm a cult follower on that movie
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Cut off most welfare.
Control financial transactions with visas. Any banking , buying, including hotel, gas, etc will require a visa
Reform immigration so it doesnt take years to get a decision.

Thats what you call open borders?
Canada2017

Cut off most welfare.
Control financial transactions with visas. Any banking , buying, including hotel, gas, etc will require a visa

How many to get visas ? What is your criteria for obtaining visas ?

We have hundreds of thousands violating their visas NOW.....and are still in the country illegally.

How is it going to be better regulated adding millions more to supervise ?

Hey Limitted.....it's always at these questions you get vague or disappear altogether.

How about some real answers this time ?
Waco1947
tommie said:

Canada2017 said:

tommie said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

We are. It's a good investment. I'd rather invest in my brothers and sisters than give out another H1B visa for an $80K job that can be done in WV.

Invest in people. Great idea!
fadskier

JCut off most welfare.

Not to hijack this thread, but do you really live in Alaska? Pretty cool.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Prairie_Bear
Florda_mike said:

Obama was talking about manufacturing jobs ..... that HAVE COME BACK with a vengeance

Pretty comical how the Trump is never wrong fan boys only hear what they want to hear over and over again. For example, you realize that "16 million" Trump praised Carrier for investing in their Indiana plant "saving jobs" went toward automating the factory, right? You can hear the Carrier CEO personally talk about it here: (I know being it's not Fox News you won't watch the whole thing, so you can skip to it at the 13:30-15:00 minute mark.)

cinque
fadskier said:

And I see that despite much evidence to the contrary, they're still going with the Trump is a racist narrative...
Where is the evidence to the contrary.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

The vigilante patriots are impersonating border patrol agents. How patriotic is that?

You are missing a great opportunity to prove your manhood and patriotism. Head on down to NM and shoot some men women and children. You will be a hero.

I'd give mules at least one warning shot

You just want the open borders for the free transportation of drugs, specifically pot

Admit it

That's what Libertarians are all about
Beer is my drug of choice. Never smoked pot. No reason to lie. All my friends have. I tend to go overboard on something I like and have always been afraid drugs could cost me my freedom and job. Never been arrested or jail
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
fadskier said:

JCut off most welfare.

Yep, part of my worldwide farewell tour. I retired from one of my jobs and have been on a long workation for 6 years now. Some dogs like to run wide circles, some dogs stay on the porch.
Canada2017

fadskier said:

JCut off most welfare.

Yep, part of my worldwide farewell tour. I retired from one of my jobs and have been on a long workation for 6 years now. Some dogs like to run wide circles, some dogs stay on the porch.

And some dogs like to help with the puppies.....even if it costs a 'bone' or two.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
And some dogs know that the worst thing you can do for someone is doing something they should do for themselves. That might have been John Wooden. The hand you hold is the hand that holds you down. Theres a lot of ways to raise puppies. Mine have exceeded all expectations.
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

I'd give mules at least one warning shot

You just want the open borders for the free transportation of drugs, specifically pot

Admit it

That's what Libertarians are all about
Beer is my drug of choice. Never smoked pot. No reason to lie. All my friends have. I tend to go overboard on something I like and have always been afraid drugs could cost me my freedom and job. Never been arrested or jail

Good answer
Waco1947
Prairie_Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Worth repeating

Obama was talking about manufacturing jobs ..... that HAVE COME BACK with a vengeance

Pretty comical how the Trump is never wrong fan boys only hear what they want to hear over and over again. For example, you realize that "16 million" Trump praised Carrier for investing in their Indiana plant "saving jobs" went toward automating the factory, right? You can hear the Carrier CEO personally talk about it here: (I know being it's not Fox News you won't watch the whole thing, so you can skip to it at the 13:30-15:00 minute mark.)

fadskier
Your obsession with all things Trump is truly disturbing. You're worse than the Obama "birthers."
Waco1947
Prairie_Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

You know your right when the only comments in response is "yeah and Poopyhead, too."
Thank you the critical thinking skills you employed.

Canada2017

And some dogs know that the worst thing you can do for someone is doing something they should do for themselves. That might have been John Wooden. The hand you hold is the hand that holds you down. Theres a lot of ways to raise puppies. Mine have exceeded all expectations.

Well it is certainly easier to stand back. Allows one to focus on themselves.

Dont have any 'expectations' for my brood....exceeded or otherwise . Just lend a helping hand whenever needed . In my book....that's family .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU

I was blessed to have strong healthy intelligent children that grew up to be mature responsible independent adults. All three are great parents. They know they would have my support if they ever needed it.

So you really think having armed citizens patrolling the border is a good idea?
Canada2017

I was blessed to have strong healthy intelligent children that grew up to be mature responsible independent adults. All three are great parents. They know they would have my support if they ever needed it.

If you are on the border ....you better be armed .

To do otherwise is foolhardy .
fadskier

Cut off most welfare.

I think those are very reasonable.
Canada2017
Canada2017 said:

Cut off most welfare.

We have hundreds of thousands violating their visas NOW.....and are still in the country illegally.

Hey Limitted.....

It's always at this point of the discussion you get vague or disappear.

How about some legitimate answers to my questions ?
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

"The Trump administration's vile racism has emboldened white nationals and fascists to flagrantly violate the law," the ACLU said. "This has no place in our state: We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum. We urge you to immediately investigate this atrocious and unlawful conduct." NBC News

A reminder of racism and stupidity at our border.
We need border control and security. This ain't the way.
The BP is currently 5,000 agents below budgeted quota. Why aren't agents being hired? Low pay?
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

If you are on the border ....you better be armed .

To do otherwise is foolhardy .

Or in Dallas with less than $750?
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

"The Trump administration's vile racism has emboldened white nationals and fascists to flagrantly violate the law," the ACLU said. "This has no place in our state: We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum. We urge you to immediately investigate this atrocious and unlawful conduct." NBC News

The BP is currently 5,000 agents below budgeted quota. Why aren't agents being hired? Low pay?
Dimb ass self proclaimed militia are stupidity at the highest level. Law enforcement hates them.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Cut off most welfare.

Hey Limitted.....

I have been here longer than you. I dont disappear.

Your questions?
1. If you are not a citizen you must produce a visa in good standing to be able to buy food, gas, lodging, send money home, enroll kids in school, drive a car etc etc. UAE is a rich country that keeps a close eye on Immigrants. I think about 70% are immigrants. They control them by Visas.

2. Cut out most welfare. The biggest reason people want in America is to work and provide a better life for their family. Same reason my people came over the ocean 300 years ago. Thats good. They are the ones we want. There are some people that come to America because of the generous welfare we as a nation offer. This isnt the people we want. Cut off welfare and they will stay at home.

3. Fix the immigration system, There shouldnt be an 8 year wait to get in.

4. Legalize drugs. I know you dont like it but taking away the high costs of drugs will cut the legs off the cartels. America farmers used to grow huge fields of hemp. Farmers could grow pot and sell 80lb bails for $20 and still turn a profit.

So, control the money of people with Visas. Cut out most welfare, streamline immigration and put the cartels out of business.

Unless you wall up America people will just walk around them, as you pointed out last week.

Visas are controlled through computers and cards with chips. The criteria for getting a Visa would require a health check, no legal problems and a proven work record. Just like most countries do.
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Dimb ass self proclaimed militia are stupidity at the highest level. Law enforcement hates them.

Dude of course I'm not on your side but do you realize you're talking to yourselves three straight times???
Waco1947

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Cut off most welfare.

Hey Limitted.....

Your questions?
1. If you are not a citizen you must produce a visa in good standing to be able to buy food, gas, lodging, send money home, enroll kids in school, drive a car etc etc. UAE is a rich country that keeps a close eye on Immigrants. I think about 70% are immigrants. They control them by Visas.

2. Cut out most welfare. The biggest reason people want in America is to work and provide a better life for their family. Same reason my people came over the ocean 300 years ago. Thats good. They are the ones we want. There are some people that come to America because of the generous welfare we as a nation offer. This isnt the people we want. Cut off welfare and they will stay at home.

4. Legalize drugs. I know you dont like it but taking away the high costs of drugs will cut the legs off the cartels. America farmers used to grow huge fields of hemp. Farmers could grow pot and sell 80lb bails for $20 and still turn a profit.

So, control the money of people with Visas. Cut out most welfare, streamline immigration and put the cartels out of business.

Unless you wall up America people will just walk around them, as you pointed out last week.

Visas are controlled through computers and cards with chips. The criteria for getting a Visa would require a health check, no legal problems and a proven work record. Just like most countries do.
I like your list except the welfare part.
I don't agree that there are many who don't want to work.
Canada2017

Canada2017 said:

Canada2017 said:

Cut off most welfare.

Hey Limitted.....

Your questions?

What is the limit on these visas ...or no limit ?

Current visa holders are on 'computer '. That hasn't stopped the problem of hundreds of thousands of people who illegally over stay their visit . So exactly how is the government magically going to subervise and control the ________ number of more visas holders you propose ?

Assuming 90% of these illegals don't speak, read or write English....assuming 90% are basically unskilled.....how are they going to EAT ?

You really think the ag industry needs millions upon millions of semi illiterate workers ?

I know first hand you can not put an illiterate individual on a quarter million dollar piece of equipment and make money
Waco1947
Which is why we educate and train them do that they can work and pay taxes and not be be a drag on government. It's called an investment
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
If other countries can do it so can America. Computers are amazing. A person without a legal visa cant buy food, use a bank or ATM, buy gas, etc etc. A non citizen will have to have a visa to survive.

My way solves the idea of people that dont want to work from coming to America

My way kills the cartels and the huge influence they hold on both sides.

My way provides good people a way to improve their lot in life.

Your wall and wanna be soldiers dont do that.

And btw, its kinda insulting that you seem to think speaking English is a sign of intelligence. Workers from other countries arent limited to fixing fence and feeding pigs.
Canada2017

If other countries can do it so can America. Computers are amazing. A person without a legal visa cant buy food, use a bank or ATM, buy gas, etc etc. A non citizen will have to have a visa to survive.

My way solves the idea of people that dont want to work from coming to America

My way kills the cartels and the huge influence they hold on both sides.

My way provides good people a way to improve their lot in life.

Your wall and wanna be soldiers dont do that.

And btw, its kinda insulting that you seem to think speaking English is a sign of intelligence. Workers from other countries arent limited to fixing fence and feeding pigs.

If computers are all it takes...why are there hundreds of thousands of people in the US who have overstayed their visas ? They are all registered .

You still will not say what limit you would put on the number of visas ......why is that ?

Your 'way' has absolutely zero of a negative impact on the cartels . Just the opposite. Within months the cartels will have counterfeit visas flooding into the US. And yes...with your little chips in them . The cartels will strengthen with easier access into the US. Will be a bloodbath .

Your 'way' does not improve the standard of living for OUR PEOPLE.....period . Jobs will be lost , costs to provide for and 'supervise' this unknown number of visa holding individuals would be astronomical.

Again.....how MANY visas are you contemplating ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.