When did this forum die?

8,283 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Canada2017
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Kyle said:

xiledinok said:

Poor conspiracy theories.
Losers like the Covington boy (he's now suing others).
The gay black actor not getting charged because Nigerians aren't credible.
Trump's bizarre behavior.
4 irrelevant Democrats no one cares about but pilled up Rush Limbaugh types.
Oil prices at $55. Bankruptcy for some companies.
Retirements going away.
Video games getting the blame for murder.
Threads on Baylor being a modern school turn into Biblical debates.
Homophobia on steroids because someone leaves their house and encounters a few gay queer boys.

Some people don't like to discuss political and financial losses. It will thin out even more in the next few months.

It's pretty pathetic to call a high school kid a loser for doing nothing. As for of the rest of it, I honestly am not sure what any of it means.

Read the board. Each sentence involved a topic.

The Covington kid won't stop suing. He lined up with Mitch McConnell's praise God pr group and is now striking out with his parents' agenda.

^^^ Thanks for this great news
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

Kyle said:

xiledinok said:

Poor conspiracy theories.
Losers like the Covington boy (he's now suing others).
The gay black actor not getting charged because Nigerians aren't credible.
Trump's bizarre behavior.
4 irrelevant Democrats no one cares about but pilled up Rush Limbaugh types.
Oil prices at $55. Bankruptcy for some companies.
Retirements going away.
Video games getting the blame for murder.
Threads on Baylor being a modern school turn into Biblical debates.
Homophobia on steroids because someone leaves their house and encounters a few gay queer boys.

Some people don't like to discuss political and financial losses. It will thin out even more in the next few months.

It's pretty pathetic to call a high school kid a loser for doing nothing. As for of the rest of it, I honestly am not sure what any of it means.

Absolutely and it's hard to know the mindlessness of the Libtard mind
He keeps suing and losing. Is he mature enough to do this is or is this his parents? Mom and Dad are the Plaintiffs. He is the face. They have an agenda.

Mike, mindlessness is their lawsuits. It takes a special breed of cripple not to recognize their agenda. I thought the school's statement was interesting.

Florda_mike
If there was a way to cause financial pain to those that had hurt my innocent young son then I'd do the same as his parents then

Screw the SJWs and the horse they rode in on too!
BrooksBearLives
Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Seems like this forum used to be extremely active, now it is deader than a Clinton enemy. Did the trolls finally win?

3 years of daily Russian collusion conspiracy theories came to a screeching halt. They have nothing else to talk about except fake Racism now which has been used so many times no one pays attention anymore.

True

Playing the race card doesn't work anymore.

Playing the race card doesn't work when 3/4 of the board is racist and doesn't care.

I never post here because most of y'all are beyond help. So i stick to the paid board and cut the very worst out. Then I just read for the football/sports. I find I get fewer headaches from the constant eye-rolling when I'm here unless I'm very bored.

Thanks for the reminder, everyone.
Oldbear83
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Seems like this forum used to be extremely active, now it is deader than a Clinton enemy. Did the trolls finally win?

3 years of daily Russian collusion conspiracy theories came to a screeching halt. They have nothing else to talk about except fake Racism now which has been used so many times no one pays attention anymore.

True

Playing the race card doesn't work when 3/4 of the board is racist and doesn't care.

I never post here because most of y'all are beyond help. So i stick to the paid board and cut the very worst out. Then I just read for the football/sports. I find I get fewer headaches from the constant eye-rolling when I'm here unless I'm very bored.

Much projection, little honesty from BBL
Canada2017
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

Actually you post here frequently. We are so blessed .

As you clearly are a superior individual.

And still only a grad student in his early 30's.

Potential unlimited !
Florda_mike
LMAO
George Truett
riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Delusional posts like this one.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

Potential unlimited !

BBL can't find an employer with his lack of professional and social skills so he's basically unemployable

His rich parents(encouraged by mommy that loves em literally to death making these boys helpless) that have always spoiled him continue to fork over their limitless money making him the professional student that he is at high prices but safe Baylor

We called them Baylor Boys growing up as you could spot em a mile away. Weak voices, bodies and minds. Momma's boys

That's our BBL. There's some others on this site but, refreshingly, there's tons more Baylor men(know sports through experience and toughened from it) here than the few boys we have
Florda_mike
George Truett said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

I hope your looking in mirror because your Russian pipedream(wet dream?) has vaporized?
quash
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

Potential unlimited !
BBL, and then there's the disdain for learning.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2017-02-13/how-america-lost-faith-expertise
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
william
Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

Potential unlimited !
{ LFS selects text, prints, then grabs printer output, opens 'zinger' file, deposits therein. }

- BUmma

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

Go Bears!
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

If there was a way to cause financial pain to those that had hurt my innocent young son then I'd do the same as his parents then

How did they hurt him? His own school, who brought him to the event threw him under the bus. They were not very happy with him.

SWJ? I only saw Chief Wahoo. There's no evidence any SJW we're behind setting up the boy. The Catholic school apologized and none of the students spoke out for him.

This board will die with Florida Panhandle Mike, who didn't go to Baylor leading the way.
A bunch didn't go to Baylor. There's a need for replacements.
codyorr
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

Potential unlimited !

BBL can't find an employer with his lack of professional and social skills so he's basically unemployable

His rich parents(encouraged by mommy that loves em literally to death making these boys helpless) that have always spoiled him continue to fork over their limitless money making him the professional student that he is at high prices but safe Baylor

We called them Baylor Boys growing up as you could spot em a mile away. Weak voices, bodies and minds. Momma's boys

That's our BBL. There's some others on this site but, refreshingly, there's tons more Baylor men(know sports through experience and toughened from it) here than the few boys we have

This is a helpful Rorschach test to understand your posts; it really explains a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Canada2017
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

How did they hurt him? His own school, who brought him to the event threw him under the bus. They were not very happy with him.

SWJ? I only saw Chief Wahoo. There's no evidence any SJW we're behind setting up the boy. The Catholic school apologized and none of the students spoke out for him.

This board will die with Florida Panhandle Mike, who didn't go to Baylor leading the way.

I confess...my parents couldn't afford to send me to an expensive private university . Just a Navy brat from a middle class family of Friday Night Fish Eaters .

But sure enjoyed watching Roger Goree, Neal Jeffrey and Grant Teaff produce miracles on the gridiron.

Guess that's not good enough . Damn.

What's my replacement number ?

xiledinok
Canada2017 said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

I confess...my parents couldn't afford to send me to an expensive private university . Just a Navy brat from a middle class family of Friday Fish Eaters .

But sure enjoyed watch Roger Goree, Neal Jeffrey and Grant Teaff produce miracles on the gridiron.

Canada, you have always been the outside voice. We aren't replacing you. In fact, you probably need help with new replacements.
Canada2017
xiledinok said:

Canada2017 said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

I confess...my parents couldn't afford to send me to an expensive private university . Just a Navy brat from a middle class family of Friday Fish Eaters .

But sure enjoyed watch Roger Goree, Neal Jeffrey and Grant Teaff produce miracles on the gridiron.

Canada, you have always been the outside voice. We aren't replacing you. In fact, you probably need help with new replacements.

What a relief.

Thought I was going to have to join the Colorado State Rams message board .

And I'm not sure they even have one .

riflebear
George Truett said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

Honest question, what did I say that was untrue?
Kyle
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

I think it is pretty obvious how he was harmed. Without doing anything wrong, he because the face of fake racism for several weeks. I'm just not a big fan of the media lynch mobs, especially when the powerless are involved. I am mixed on on the lawsuit, but I am also not against holding people accountable for intentional fake news and the damage it has on people's lives.
xiledinok
What was the fake news and how was he wronged?
His own school was upset at him and none of the students spoke out to defend him.
To claim fake news or whatever is used to fight losing battles, he would have not been hammered by his peers and school. I think the school would know more than anyone what happen.
Kyle
xiledinok said:

His own school was upset at him and none of the students spoke out to defend him.
To claim fake news or whatever is used to fight losing battles, he would have not been hammered by his peers and school. I think the school would know more than anyone what happen.

While I am certainly open to being incorrect, the MSM narrative was smart aleck kid attacked and bullied poor Native American man, who was minding his own businesses. He was - a minor mind you - vilified nationally for several weeks, and in this environment where people have attacked others for having a different point of view, that could have led to physical or other harm. The fake news was the entire false narrative purported by the media.

Are you okay with minors being treated this way?
Malbec
xiledinok said:

Quote:

SWJ? I only saw Chief Wahoo.
There's no evidence any SJW we're behind setting up the boy. The Catholic school apologized and none of the students spoke out for him.

Good grief. "Chief Wahoo" is a SJW. He was a well-known activist before this incident. He was there in his capacity as an activist. He was there specifically for the purpose of stirring the pot. These kids just got caught in his net.
YoakDaddy
Kyle said:

It's more active with diversity of opinion than the football forum where if you're not aligned with the groupthink, then you get a "vacation".
Sam Lowry
xiledinok said:

I've never heard that he was criticized by his peers. As for his school, their reaction was based on what they saw in the media. So you're kind of making his case for him.
xiledinok
Sam Lowry said:

xiledinok said:

I've never heard that he was criticized by his peers. As for his school, their reaction was based on what they saw in the media. So you're kind of making his case for him.
The school investigated it to the point the local archdiocese released a statement condemning him. There's no evidence the school caved to the media or anyone else.
Edmond Bear
BrooksBearLives said:

Canada2017 said:

riflebear said:

Kyle said:

True

3/4? Heck, 100% are racist!

Edmond Bear
xiledinok said:

Sam Lowry said:

xiledinok said:

The school investigated it to the point the local archdiocese released a statement condemning him. There's no evidence the school caved to the media or anyone else.

Not sure if X just picks and chooses his facts, while ignoring those he doesn't like...or just hears something someone said and runs with it without checking to see if it is legit.

Either way, X posting means there's some crazy happening!

Kentucky Bishop apologizes to Covington Catholic students - https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/01/24/third-kentucky-bishop-apologizes-covington-catholic-high-school-students/

Investigation finds students did nothing wrong -
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/diocese-reverses-course-clears-covington-catholic-high-school-students-of-wrongdoing-after-investigation-of-viral-incident-on-mall/2019/02/13/c11195f8-2fa7-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html
quash
From the WaPo article:
"Maybe they didn't say overtly racist things, but the context of the incident needs to be analyzed," said Dina Gilio-Whitaker, a descendant of Colville Confederated Tribes of Washington and professor of American Indian studies at California State University at San Marcos, who called the report "unfortunate and disgusting."

It "sidesteps problematic issues such as the fact they were all wearing MAGA gear, which is, unfortunately, a visual cue," Gilio-Whitaker said. "We have a history of people in MAGA gear attacking other people."

Dina, can you point out on this doll where the bad hat touched you?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
xiledinok said:

Sam Lowry said:

xiledinok said:

What the hell are you talking about? That's the exact opposite of what happened.

"Our students were placed in a situation that was at once bizarre and even threatening," Diocese of Covington Bishop Roger Foys said in a letter to parents this week. "Their reaction to the situation was, given the circumstances, expected and one might even say laudatory."

xiledinok
They not been supportive. It was not a dangerous situation. They went to protest. The diocese through him under the bus earlier. When the new lawsuit gets thrown out, it will be another evangelical meltdown..

Oh, a birther thread is up and running. Dead end old topics.
O hasn't been president in 3 years.
Edmond Bear
xiledinok said:

They not been supportive. It was not a dangerous situation. They went to protest. The diocese through him under the bus.

Why? Why do you even come back with this? When you get shown up so bad, just acknowledge it and move on.

Moondoggie
Oldbear83 said:

Kyle said:

The Hong Kong thing settled without any deaths.

The stock market crash didn't.

Everyone in authority regarding Epstein's death said what we expected they would say.

All the new movies suck.

Same ol', same ol'.

What the hell do you know about Hong Kong being "solved without death" when my BIL across the border in Shenzhen says the Chinese military is "everywhere."

This ain't over.
xiledinok
Edmond Bear said:

xiledinok said:

They not been supportive. It was not a dangerous situation. They went to protest. The diocese through him under the bus.

Why? Why do you even come back with this? When you get shown up so bad, just acknowledge it and move on.

The school was throwing him under the bus earlier this year. Chief Wahoo was not a threat. I don't know any kids that would scared of threatened by him.
Edmond Bear
xiledinok said:

Edmond Bear said:

xiledinok said:

The school was throwing him under the bus earlier this year. Chief Wahoo was not a threat. I don't know any kids that would scared of threatened by him.

Dude, call an Uber. Edna's has pay phones.

Oldbear83
pitchman said:

Oldbear83 said:

Kyle said:

The Hong Kong thing settled without any deaths.

The stock market crash didn't.

Everyone in authority regarding Epstein's death said what we expected they would say.

All the new movies suck.

Same ol', same ol'.

What the hell do you know about Hong Kong being "solved without death" when my BIL across the border in Shenzhen says the Chinese military is "everywhere."

This ain't over.
Depends on your definition.

The good news is, it looks like we won't see another Tienamen Square.

The bad news is, my understanding is the leaders of the protest have almost all been arrested.

This from my wife's family who live in Telford Garden.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.