Trump telephone call transcript

40,678 Views | 567 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oldbear83
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/25/us/politics/trump-ukraine-transcript.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

Doc Holliday
CutTheTVoff
NY Times = do not read.
Osodecentx
CutTheTVoff said:

NY Times = do not read.
It is the transcript of the POTUS phone call to Zelinsky
robby44
Fake news?
ScottS
I'm sure 1947 and Cinque will say it's impeachable. Maybe they will even say Trump will go to prison.
riflebear
Just wait for the spin from CNN & MSNBC and the Dems. It's coming....

riflebear
ScottS said:

I'm sure 1947 and Cinque will say it's impeachable. Maybe they will even say Trump will go to prison.
Don't forget SchmHUCK.

They all were talking about this below - what happened? The liberal media promised us this happened. I'm so confused...again

contrario
Nothing there, which late yesterday the democrats already realized. Which is now why they have moved the goal posts and are asking for recordings of the conversation and other conversations.
Oldbear83
contrario said:

Nothing there, which late yesterday the democrats already realized. Which is now why they have moved the goal posts and are asking for recordings of the conversation and other conversations.
Tell em to pound sand.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
syme
Things were getting too quiet, but it's okay, there's now an official inquiry into whether we should have an official inquiry. TDS addicts can't go long without their fix.

Bruin
FormerFlash
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
Bruin
Oldbear83 said:

contrario said:

Tell em to pound sand.

Much too kind..
FWBear
The left is trapped in its own delusional echo chamber. November 2020 is coming and they're panicking. They'd rather burn down America than deal with Trump another 4 years.
“When they are wrong, what makes them wrong is that they lead to violations of the duties I have described in earlier chapters.”
– Jason Brennan
corncob pipe
Obama sent Ukraine Kotex(s)....

Bad orange man sent guns....

But bad orange man is Putin's B

Doc Holliday

So the DNC wouldn't let any outside government or intelligence community parties examine their server which they claimed was hacked by Russia.

In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie through another of its partners, Michael Sussman hired a company named Crowdstrike to examine the DNC server.

The FBI/DOJ (Mueller/Special Counsel) accepted the word of CrowdStrike without any independent confirmation that the DNC server was hacked by Russia. In fact, they accepted a draft report document provided by Crowdstrike that they don't even have possession of and ran with the claim that the DNC was hacked by Russia as fact.

It has dirty Democrat hands all over it and POTUS knows it.
riflebear
She has 9 tweets in this series that are spot on.
Click on her twitter account to read. Here are the first 4.
Night night Dems - at least for this week until they come up w/ another fake scandal next week.

Booray
POTUS asked an ally dependent on U.S. military protection and foreign aid to investigate a political rival. That is wrong. Period, end of story.

I don't care if it is illegal or impeachable. It is wrong and no way to run a country. Minimize it all you want, but in doing so you are further degrading the country we all love.

P.S. I have no idea if either Biden needs investigating. If they do, there are other ways to go about it.
contrario
Booray said:

POTUS asked an ally dependent on U.S. military protection and foreign aid to investigate a political rival. That is wrong. Period, end of story.

I don't care if it is illegal or impeachable. It is wrong and no way to run a country. Minimize it all you want, but in doing so you are further degrading the country we all love.

P.S. I have no idea if either Biden needs investigating. If they do, there are other ways to go about it.
Democrats asked the same country to investigate Trump in 2018. Wrong also, or will you come up with a bunch of excuses for that?
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

contrario
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Yeah, but that treaty is like 2 decades old. Certainly it doesn't matter...
Doc Holliday
contrario said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Yeah, but that treaty is like 2 decades old. Certainly it doesn't matter...
Signed by Bill Clinton LMAO

The left is instrumental in creating mechanisms that eventually royally screw them.
contrario
How dare Trump ask Ukraine to investigate a potential crime that happened within their borders. The audacity!
Doc Holliday
Ukrainian Prosecutor has evidence of the Biden family stealing millions from Ukraine and request a meeting with AG Barr

From an article APRIL 2019:
Quote:

* Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko: We have evidence of the Biden family stealing millions from Ukraine and request a meeting with AG Barr immediately.

* Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

* Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

* Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukrainian relations for the Obama administration. Biden's son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

* Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

* Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

* Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/437719-ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats
corncob pipe
Doc Holliday
Ya'll are in for a treat!

Look here!
US Attorney John Durham is investigating Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.

Good thing Dems spent a week calling that treason!

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/25/john-durham-probing-ukraine-as-part-of-trump-russi/

But nothing is happening?!
corncob pipe
Booray said:

Couple this outrage with the hurricane "sharpie" incident and I believe you've got him....
Booray
A series of response all ignoring this from my post:

POTUS should not come anywhere close to making it appear that aid is dependent on investigating one of his political rivals (or protecting one of his political allies). If that happened in Ukraine before 2016 it is just as wrong. Its pretty simple: aid and military support decisions-particularly those around Russia--have to be made solely based on what is best for the United States strategic interests. POTUS actions certainly make it appear that he was basing his decisions on what was best for him politically.

contrario
Booray said:

POTUS should not come anywhere close to making it appear that aid is dependent on investigating one of his political rivals (or protecting one of his political allies). If that happened in Ukraine before 2016 it is just as wrong. Its pretty simple: aid and military support decisions-particularly those around Russia--have to be made solely based on what is best for the United States strategic interests. POTUS actions certainly make it appear that he was basing his decisions on what was best for him politically.

Please show evidence that he threatened to deny aid...
Booray
contrario said:

Booray said:

On Monday, The Washington Post first reported that the President had directed his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to freeze nearly $400 million of US military and security aid to Ukraine in the days before he spoke with Zelensky.

He kept aid from Ukraine until a bi-partisan congress practically forced him to hand it over. Just because he was smart enough to not explicitly tie the two together doesn't mean the rest of the world cannot connect the dots.

I suppose if you don't have a videotape of him shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, there is no possibility that he ever did anything wrong.

This set-up probably gives him legal cover and I am not sure he needs political cover. But acting like there is zero possibility that he was using US foreign policy to advance his own interests is just dumb.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

contrario said:

Booray said:

On Monday, The Washington Post first reported that the President had directed his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to freeze nearly $400 million of US military and security aid to Ukraine in the days before he spoke with Zelensky.

He kept aid from Ukraine until a bi-partisan congress practically forced him to hand it over. Just because he was smart enough to not explicitly tie the two together doesn't mean the rest of the world cannot connect the dots.

I suppose if you don't have a videotape of him shooting someone on Fifth Avenue, there is no possibility that he ever did anything wrong.

This set-up probably gives him legal cover and I am not sure he needs political cover. But acting like there is zero possibility that he was using US foreign policy to advance his own interests is just dumb.
To advance his own interest? lmao

Dude wake up. Ukraine and Democrats are under investigation for 2016 election interference.
contrario
Booray said:

contrario said:

Booray said:

I didn't say there is zero possibility, nice straw man though. I'm just asking for evidence, not inferences. That really isn't much to ask for.
riflebear
corncob pipe said:

Booray said:

Couple this outrage with the hurricane "sharpie" incident and I believe you've got him....
Don't forget Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else only gets 1. Dam Traitor....
Osodecentx
Booray said:

contrario said:

Booray said:

This seems like a thin reed on which to hang impeachment of a president. He said he wanted Europe to pay more & that sounds reasonable.

And there is this. Please tell me what Joe did here:

Joe Biden:

"I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' Well, son of a b----. He got fired."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.