Trump telephone call transcript

40,187 Views | 567 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oldbear83
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

"The United States has been very good to the Ukraine. Do me a favor though..."
What is not incriminating?
Since you left out what cam after do me a favor...

I would like you to do us a favor though
because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole siuation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess
you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has.it There- are a lot. of things that went on, the
:whole situation .. I think you 1 re _surrounding yourself with some
of the same people. I .

would like to have the Attorney General
call you or your people and I would like you t get to the
bottom of it. As you sa yestrday, that whole nonsetise ended
with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Muele_r, an
incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with
Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you. do it
if that's possible.

I directly copied and pasted from the transcript...which is why there are other markings.

What part of this is illegal? Impeachable?
That's not a transcript. Doc told you there was no tape.
Nice try. Go find a first-hand source or just admit you lost this round too.
Witnesses will be interviewed, stop sweating an impeachment by hearsay.
Since when is an interview not hearsay?
Ever.

Favor?
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

"The United States has been very good to the Ukraine. Do me a favor though..."
What is not incriminating?
Since you left out what cam after do me a favor...

I would like you to do us a favor though
of the same people. I .

if that's possible.

I directly copied and pasted from the transcript...which is why there are other markings.

What part of this is illegal? Impeachable?
That's not a transcript. Doc told you there was no tape.
The transcript has been released. It's public.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Waco1947
A summary transcript as told by the ones (WH) who have the most to lose.
And "Do me a favor though..." is from the lips of Trump and he signed off on it.
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

And "Do me a favor though..." is from the lips of Trump and he signed off on it.
Read my post and what the "do me a favor" is in reference to.

Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Doc Holliday
This is no "whistleblower." These are people who are lying, and trying to use the rules to conceal their identity as they commit slander, libel, and perjury. These are not people who are revealing "an inconvenient truth" at personal risk to themselves.

The 6th Amendment declares that anyone who is accused of a crime may confront his or her accuser. Especially when he has already declassified and published the official transcript of the conversation, and when the other party to the call said on-the-record that he was not pressured to do anything. Pure and simply, "there is no 'here' here." Try to do this in an actual court of law and you'd be laughed right out of the courtroom and sent to the bailiff to pay your fine for contempt of court.

The Democrats are desperate now, trying to have their cake and eat it too. Trying to interpret the law the way they want it to read. Trying to be the Court that the Constitution says they are not. Above all, trying to rid themselves of the one man who can and will expose everything.

quash
Doc Holliday said:

This is no "whistleblower." These are people who are lying, and trying to use the rules to conceal their identity as they commit slander, libel, and perjury. These are not people who are revealing "an inconvenient truth" at personal risk to themselves.

The 6th Amendment declares that anyone who is accused of a crime may confront his or her accuser. Especially when he has already declassified and published the official transcript of the conversation, and when the other party to the call said on-the-record that he was not pressured to do anything. Pure and simply, "there is no 'here' here." Try to do this in an actual court of law and you'd be laughed right out of the courtroom and sent to the bailiff to pay your fine for contempt of court.

The Democrats are desperate now, trying to have their cake and eat it too. Trying to interpret the law the way they want it to read. Trying to be the Court that the Constitution says they are not. Above all, trying to rid themselves of the one man who can and will expose everything.

LOL. Yeah, wrap yourself in that one
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Read my post and what the "do me a favor" is in reference to.

"our country has been through a lot" What is your guess? I am guessing dt means "I have been persecuted. Help me out with by interfering for me in the Biden case." what's your interpretation?
" would like you to do us a favor though

of the same people. I .

if that's possible." dt still makes my case. He is holding up aid for personal political issues aka Mueller. He is a selfish idiot using the power of the presidency illegitimately
GrowlTowel
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Do you really believe that the disgruntled CIA agent can remain anonymous in the trial in the senate? And, if so, why would you support that?

Further, check your gender before typing "lol."
Oldbear83
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc has the Constitution. You have a bad work of fiction by 'anonymous'.

Hmmm.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.