AG Bill Barr (& Durham) in Rome to listen to Mifsud 'secret tape'

6,749 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

If you haven't been following along the last 3 years this is where the DNC Hillary & Obama intelligence leaders started their election interference w/ Russia to set up Trump w/ an insurance policy.

I didn't think Barr & his investigators would go this deep but this is great news if you want justice that Barr is in Rome investigating this. I'm still not holding my breath but I hope all these corrupt pawns in this are brought to justice.

Supposedly Durham is there too - please please nail these people

So. What happened with this?

I can't wait to hear all the totally real and not at all made-up conspiracy theories that come from this!

So you're saying an investigation = guilt?

Interesting!
That seems to be the standard applied for the associates of Rudy Giuliani, so why shouldn't the associates of Hillary be treated the same?

Do you really think Hillary hasn't been investigated?
HuMcK
You mean Papadopoulos is an idiot and a liar? Who could have seen this coming??
BrooksBearLives
HuMcK said:

But!!!!! Emails!
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

The current government didn't...but the last Italian government did.

Thankfully they're complying and handed over Mifsud's phones. He was presented by our government as a Russian agent when in fact he is a state department contact.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Thankfully they're complying and handed over Mifsud's phones. He was presented by our government as a Russian agent when in fact he is a state department contact.

Do you mean the last PM, who's governing coalition fell apart after it was revealed he had solicited Russian money to finance his political party's campaigns? The guy the Russians in that clandestine meeting called a "European Trump"??

So Mifsud is just a State Dept "contact" now? That's a walk back from when y'all were saying he was a Western Intel spy. Like I said, wait till you learn who the Mifsud "lawyer" Stephan Roh connected to. Can't wait for y'all to hang your hats on a recording of a guy nobody seems to be able to locate, produced by his Russian-asset "lawyer".
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Do you mean the last PM, who's governing coalition fell apart after it was revealed he had solicited Russian money to finance his political party's campaigns? The guy the Russians in that clandestine meeting called a "European Trump"??

So Mifsud is just a State Dept "contact" now? That's a walk back from when y'all were saying he was a Western Intel spy. Like I said, wait till you learn who the Mifsud "lawyer" Stephan Roh connected to. Can't wait for y'all to hang your hats on a recording of a guy nobody seems to be able to locate, produced by his Russian-asset "lawyer".
In 2017 Mifsud attended an event at the U.S. Capitol hosted by Global Ties U.S., a nonprofit group that partners with the State Department and featured ambassadors and U.S. congressmen at the event.

So you tell me how he got the invite for this?

https://www.scribd.com/document/408736136/Nunes-letter-to-CIA-FBI-NSA-and-State-Department#from_embed

Doc Holliday
The mere fact that a special counsel couldn't find evidence of what the predicates claim (collusion) is reason to warrant a criminal investigation. SC's have a 100% rate of finding what it claims to sniff out: not with Mueller. That's because it doesn't exist. The predicates were falsified. The steele dossier, the spies...all of it was coordinated to get Trump.

Humck...you do realize if Obama's IC doesn't go down that Republicans are going to spy on the next Democrat and handcuff them with a SC? They going to go after the administration and hit them with process crimes. They will use fake predicates.

You take everything at face value by the people gaming the system. This is why you are constantly wrong. This is why you put faith in Mueller and he didn't come through. YOU ARE LOSING.

And to think...all of this anger at Trump because you want a Democrat to provide you free **** and act PC while apologizing for whiteness, America and conservatives.
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

The mere fact that a special counsel couldn't find evidence of what the predicates claim (collusion) is reason to warrant a criminal investigation. SC has a 100% rate of finding what it claimed to sniff out: not with Mueller. That's because it doesn't exist.

Humck...you do realize if Obama's IC doesn't go down that Republicans are going to spy on the next Democrat and handcuff them with a SC?

That first paragraph is steaming bullsht, especially since Mueller went to great lengths to knock down that "no evidence" lie in his report. Mueller followed a trail to Manafort/Kilimnik (and Stone, who still has a trial coming that I'm sure Barr will try to gum up), but Kilimnik is out of reach in Russia (thanks to Poroshenko giving him a heads up and letting him escape, then right after that happened Ukraine got it's first round of lethal aid, what a coincidence) and Manafort decided to eat a prison sentence instead of talking. Not sure how any objective person could see that and not be suspicious.

If a Dem POTUS candidate's kid is offered "the support of Russia and it's government", replies with "I love it", then that Dem's campaign manager subsequently meets with Russians and tells several different lies to cover it up, that candidate will deserve whatever investigation comes their way.
EatMoreSalmon
cinque said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

If you haven't been following along the last 3 years this is where the DNC Hillary & Obama intelligence leaders started their election interference w/ Russia to set up Trump w/ an insurance policy.

I didn't think Barr & his investigators would go this deep but this is great news if you want justice that Barr is in Rome investigating this. I'm still not holding my breath but I hope all these corrupt pawns in this are brought to justice.

I can't wait to hear all the totally real and not at all made-up conspiracy theories that come from this!

Interesting!
That seems to be the standard applied for the associates of Rudy Giuliani, so why shouldn't the associates of Hillary be treated the same?
Hillary's associates aren't as scummy as Rudy's.
Now that's the kind of comedy that keeps things hopping around here.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

The mere fact that a special counsel couldn't find evidence of what the predicates claim (collusion) is reason to warrant a criminal investigation. SC has a 100% rate of finding what it claimed to sniff out: not with Mueller. That's because it doesn't exist.

Humck...you do realize if Obama's IC doesn't go down that Republicans are going to spy on the next Democrat and handcuff them with a SC?

That first paragraph is steaming bullsht, especially since Mueller went to great lengths to knock down that "no evidence" lie in his report. Mueller followed a trail to Manafort/Kilimnik (and Stone, who still has a trial coming that I'm sure Barr will try to gum up), but Kilimnik is out of reach in Russia (thanks to Poroshenko giving him a heads up and letting him escape, then right after that happened Ukraine got it's first round of lethal aid, what a coincidence) and Manafort decided to eat a prison sentence instead of talking. Not sure how any objective person could see that and not be suspicious.

If a Dem POTUS candidate's kid is offered "the support of Russia and it's government", replies with "I love it", then that Dem's campaign manager subsequently meets with Russians and tells several different lies to cover it up, that candidate will deserve whatever investigation comes their way.
What if a Dem candidate buys a fake dossier that is sent to FISA courts and is used to spy on an opposition campaign?

If so, I will go ahead and write a bs story about Warren and get it published. The FBI can then take it to the courts and we can harass her for 3 years.

You don't care about Fast and Furios, benghazi, pallets of cash, spying, FISA abuse, fake spies etc. Deep down I know you realiez it's corruption, it just benefits your side and you lie about it.

Durham scares you. You haven't seen Trump go on the offensive. Get ready!
HuMcK
We don't have to wonder, the investigation of the Clinton Foundation that McCabe leaked about and is supposedly in trouble over (whatever happened with that? Indictment never came down it seems...) was predicated on a Repub oppo-research book called Clinton Cash. Notice how Hillary never cried about that investigation or called it illegitimate like Trump does constantly. These latest Biden investigations stem from allegations being made by a Russian-mobbed up Ukrainian billionaire (which is part of what Furman and Parnas are being charged with FARA violations for, and probably Rudy soon too). And no matter how many times you chant "discredited Steele Dossier", that doesn't actually make it false. Unverifiable maybe, but certainly not fake.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

We don't have to wonder, the investigation of the Clinton Foundation that McCabe leaked about and is supposedly in trouble over (whatever happened with that? Indictment never came down it seems...) was predicated on a Repub oppo-research book called Clinton Cash. Notice how Hillary never cried about that investigation or called it illegitimate like Trump does constantly. These latest Biden investigations stem from allegations being made by a Russian-mobbed up Ukrainian billionaire (which is part of what Furman and Parnas are being charged with FARA violations for, and probably Rudy soon too). And no matter how many times you chant "discredited Steele Dossier", that doesn't actually make it false. Unverifiable maybe, but certainly not fake.
It has to be 100% verified to get a warrant to spy!

Nobody spied using Clinton Cash.

If Durham and Barr bring forth massive charges/arrests...what will be your reaction?
ABC BEAR
BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

I believe we were discussing her associates, but I get your point. Some have to prove their innocence while others have to be proven guilty.
BrooksBearLives
ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

I believe we were discussing her associates, but I get your point. Some have to prove their innocence while others have to be proven guilty.

No. The point is that what's probable should matter. And the fact that a NUMBER of Trump's close confederates are in jail NOW.

They were proven guilty. And the only reason Trump isn't with Cohen right now is because he's president and Mueller couldn't indict him.

You DO get that? Right?
ABC BEAR
BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

No. The point is that what's probable should matter. And the fact that a NUMBER of Trump's close confederates are in jail NOW.

They were proven guilty. And the only reason Trump isn't with Cohen right now is because he's president and Mueller couldn't indict him.

You DO get that? Right?
Time for you to take a break, get some dinner and watch Tucker Carlson & Hannity.
BrooksBearLives
ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

ABC BEAR said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

You DO get that? Right?
Time for you to take a break, get some dinner and watch Tucker Carlson & Hannity.

Lol. Naw. If I'm going to kill brain cells, I'll do it with some scotch.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

I didn't say that in this post. Just giving updates.

You keep issuing the fact there is an investigation as justification for there being an investigation.

Let's just be honest with each other. You guys have chased these rabbits that end up being absolutely nothing. I watched your little hearts get broken by Flynn and Manafort, etc.

There's a reason only blogs and no-name "news" websites are talking about this. You DO realize that, right?

Take a breath. Take a break. Allow yourself to entertain the possibility that you might not have secret information the world doesn't have. It's all just made up.
Well this didn't age well...

Tick Tock....(NYTimes I'm sure will try to spin this) but if this has turned into a real criminal inquiry it's only a matter of time. Who knows if they'll get some 'big fish' or not but clearly there were some very bad actors.

BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

You keep issuing the fact there is an investigation as justification for there being an investigation.

Let's just be honest with each other. You guys have chased these rabbits that end up being absolutely nothing. I watched your little hearts get broken by Flynn and Manafort, etc.

There's a reason only blogs and no-name "news" websites are talking about this. You DO realize that, right?

Take a breath. Take a break. Allow yourself to entertain the possibility that you might not have secret information the world doesn't have. It's all just made up.

Tick Tock....(NYTimes I'm sure will try to spin this) but if this has turned into a real criminal inquiry it's only a matter of time. Who knows if they'll get some 'big fish' or not but clearly there were some very bad actors.

You've made it very clear that investigations mean nothing.

Please. Barr has shown he's willing to abuse his office to defend the President. I'm not impressed.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

Please. Barr has shown he's willing to abuse his office to defend the President. I'm not impressed.
LOL - OK.
You do know who Durham is, right? His reputation is as good as it gets from both parties. Two of Trump's biggest critics, Connecticut's two Democratic senatorsRichard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy recommended Durham to serve as U.S. attorney for Connecticut in 2018.

He put a GOP Governor in Jail for a year. Eric Holder & Janet Reno asked him to lead high profile investigations under Clinton & Obama. If he's turned this into a criminal investigation it is serious. No one knows if it's some low level staffer or if it will reach the higher levels of these agencies, but you don't look good dismissing this right now.

BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

LOL - OK.
You do know who Durham is, right? His reputation is as good as it gets from both parties. Two of Trump's biggest critics, Connecticut's two Democratic senatorsRichard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy recommended Durham to serve as U.S. attorney for Connecticut in 2018.

He put a GOP Governor in Jail for a year. Eric Holder & Janet Reno asked him to lead high profile investigations under Clinton & Obama. If he's turned this into a criminal investigation it is serious. No one knows if it's some low level staffer or if it will reach the higher levels of these agencies, but you don't look good dismissing this right now.

riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

LOL - OK.

LOL - are you surprised that the Dems and media will now try to demonize Durham?
Do you have any idea what's at stake here? Of course the entire media will now turn Durham into Trump's best bipartisan friend, but please read about his past as I posted some of it (I know you ignored it).

Who knows how long it will take but there is a reason the deep state is lawyering up.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

Interesting!

LOL - OK.

LOL - are you surprised that the Dems and media will now try to demonize Durham?
Do you have any idea what's at stake here? Of course the entire media will now turn Durham into Trump's best bipartisan friend, but please read about his past as I posted some of it (I know you ignored it).

Who knows how long it will take but there is a reason the deep state is lawyering up.

You have a sickness, my friend. You will believe ANYTHING that defends Trump.

Dozens of indictments and convictions came out of the Mueller Report. And Barr is contending it shouldn't hav happened?

And now ANOTHER country has essentially told the conspiracy theorists to **** off.

Stop, man. You're embarrassing yourself.

Doc Holliday
I told y'all it was criminal!
BearFan33
I'm expecting busts for improper spying, lying to the FISA court, etc. I hope they throw the book at these folks...Manafort style. The conspiracy stuff will be a lot harder to prove.
BearFan33
I don't know if they will find it, but I sure would be interested to know if the DNC / HRC campaign laundered campaign money to pay Fusion GPS who then paid media allies.
corncob pipe
Doc Holliday said:

OI told y'all it was criminal!

BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

Mmmhmmm. Sure.

How would ANY of this make the Mueller Report findings unreal?
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mmmhmmm. Sure.
It's confirmed criminal. Don't come crying when Obama lackeys go to prison.

BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mmmhmmm. Sure.

Confirmed criminal INVESTIGATION.

Jesus. You're desperate.

Will this happen before or after Flynn has his charges dropped like you PROMISED would happen?
BrooksBearLives
Also, if someone broke the law, they should pay the appropriate price. Period.

That's the difference between you and I. I actually care about the law.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mmmhmmm. Sure.

Jesus. You're desperate.

Will this happen before or after Flynn has his charges dropped like you PROMISED would happen?
The Flynn matter is ongoing and Sidney Powell is winning...

You simply don't know what you're talking about. Have you even looked at the recent Flynn filings this month?
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

No you don't.

And if you're being fair then John Durham's team should:

-Ambush interview Clapper and Brennan without lawyers present

-Use agents that hate Obama & want Trump to win 100 million to 0

-Leak the results to Fox News

...just to stay consistent with the Lynch/Yates DOJ, Comey FBI & Obama admin standard.
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Mmmhmmm. Sure.

Jesus. You're desperate.

The Flynn matter is ongoing and Sidney Powell is winning...

You simply don't know what you're talking about. Have you even looked at the recent Flynn filings this month?

What part of the filings change the FACT that Flynn LIED to investigators?
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

No you don't.

And if you're being fair then John Durham's team should:

-Ambush interview Clapper and Brennan without lawyers present

-Use agents that hate Obama & want Trump to win 100 million to 0

-Leak the results to Fox News

...just to stay consistent with the Lynch/Yates DOJ, Comey FBI & Obama admin standard.

You're going to be disappointed.

If someone broke the law, I feel they should pay the price.

I want the TRUTH.

You just want a pound of flesh. You're obsessed. I just want a day where I don't have to worry about our Nation's worst person ruining America's standing in the world.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.