So, we're pulling out of Syria

11,500 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cowboycwr
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

cowboycwr said:

cinque said:

Erdogan threw Trump's stupid letter in the trash and started slaughtering our allies four hours after receiving it.
The world sees just how little the US is respected under this administration because even the casual observer knows Trump is out of his depth as POTUS.

It's truly embarrassing and sad.
Please tell us more about how much the world respected the community organizer and his "red line in the sand"
Are you seriously comparing how Trump is mismanaging US foreign policy with the former president who negotiated the multi nation Iran deal that Trump blew up only to attempt to put it back together again?

The Iran deal? You mean paying Iran so they could build nukes.

Lol.

Yeah I am comparing the red line in the sand obuma made that the rest of the world respected so much it was violated.
Waco1947
Lifting sanction and giving them their money back per the deal.
The Iranians screwed that up by keeping the returned money in the upper, corruption class and not benefiting the people.
The Iranian people got screwed over by their own leaders You know. like our president did us.
Waco1947
cinque
The results are in:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-media-cheers-trump-moves-in-syria-putin-won-the-lottery
Quote:

"Putin won the lottery! Russia's unexpected triumph in the Middle East," raved Mikhail Rostovsky in his article for the Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets. "Those who were convinced of Trump's uselessness for Russia ought to think again...What Washington got out of this strange move is completely unclear. To the contrary, what Moscow gained from this is self-evident...Trump's mistake in Syria is the unexpected 'lottery win' that further strengthened Moscow's position in the Middle East and undermined America's prestige as a rational political player and a reliable partner."
riflebear
cinque said:

Does this mean all of the Kurdish fighters who helped us with ISIS will now be slaughtered?
When will you all learn.

Looks like Turkey has confirmed the end to this war (for now) today.
So our crazy POTUS who everyone said was going to blow up the world and nuke everyone has gone against decades of middle east policy that failed and w/out firing a shot or getting Americans killed brought peace to a region that hasn't seen it in decades.

Lets see how the media spins this or ignores it. Obama threatened a red line then cowardly walked away from it and over half a million people died but you rarely hear about that.

cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

The Iranians screwed that up by keeping the returned money in the upper, corruption class and not benefiting the people.
The Iranian people got screwed over by their own leaders You know. like our president did us.

No. Paying them to fund their nuke program.
riflebear
Several threads w/ hundreds of posts trashing the decision and not a single Dem on here is happy that our President helped broker peace w/out firing a shot or an American soldier dying. Incredible

Stage 4 TDS is scary
cinque
riflebear said:

Several threads w/ hundreds of posts trashing the decision and not a single Dem on here is happy that our President helped broker peace w/out firing a shot or an American soldier dying. Incredible

Stage 4 TDSucking is scary
Deadly.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Yeah, I'm right your wrong. Look it up if you disagree.
Waco1947
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

You are always wrong. Like on your fake preaching that it is ok to kill babies.
william
cinque said:

Does this mean all of the Kurdish fighters who helped us with ISIS will now be slaughtered?
Wrong-o!

We're #PullingBackIn!!

Wow!!!

- BUmma

Issue 4..................

POE.
Waco1947
Proof?
Waco1947
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Cowboy you didn't prove your assertion. You chased a rabbit. Not even a good try
Waco1947
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Cowboy you didn't prove your assertion. You chased a rabbit. Not even a good try

Yes I did prove it. I pointed out we pulled out not retreated. The same as obuma did in Iraq. Can't call one a retreat and the other a pull out.

Like I said, you are wrong just like your so called preaching that it is ok to kill babies.
william
Waco1947 said:

Proof?
Jack Germond..................
POE.
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Yes I did prove it. I pointed out we pulled out not retreated. The same as obuma did in Iraq. Can't call one a retreat and the other a pull out.

Like I said, you are wrong just like your so called preaching that it is ok to kill babies.
Another herring about babies, a put down on Obama, and you addressed the wrong assertion.
The US returned the Iranians their own money that we held back when the sanctions were enforced.
Try again with really stupid ref herrings.
Waco1947
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Another herring about babies, a put down on Obama, and you addressed the wrong assertion.
The US returned the Iranians their own money that we held back when the sanctions were enforced.
Try again with really stupid ref herrings.
What is a ref herring??????

We paid Iran to build nukes. Period.

I know you can't understand that because it makes your hero Obuma look bad.

Heck you can't even understand what an impeachment hearing is over on the other thread. So of course you won't understand this.

perhaps you should just stick to your false preaching and killing babies.
Waco1947
"We returned their money from sanctions. Period.
They screwed themselves by betraying their citizens. Like dt does his supporters.
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

They screwed themselves by betraying their citizens. Like dt does his supporters.

Lol. Nope
Waco1947
cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Lol. Nope
lol yes
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

cowboycwr said:

Waco1947 said:

Lol. Nope
lol yes
Don't you have more fake preaching to do?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.