Kamala drops out

3,208 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Mitch Blood Green
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ScottS said:

I think you mean MSLSD.
...or MSDNC......
Johnny Bear
It's very telling that with Kamala Harris dropping out, the dems main over riding concern is the racial/gender makeup of their POTUS candidate pool with little to no concern about "minor things" like actual qualifications and whether or not they actually have one or more candidates that would be an affective leader of the country as a whole - regardless of their race and/or gender. They're so utterly screwed up and sick that they don't even have a clue for how to prioritize the most important factors in nominating a candidate.
xiledinok
No one cares about Harris outside of California. On par with Rand Paul dropping out in 2016. Snoozer unless partisan hacks need to whip on Paul and Harris.
midgett
tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

Stranger said:

Will she be somebody's vp running mate?

I don't see it. Abrams is a better politician and more likable candidate.

Seems to me, the first thing you have to do when you run for President is know who you are.

Abrams?!? She's been crying foul ever since she lost. She's just a younger Hillary. She and her federal judge sister are definitely liberal loonies if that's what you consider a better politician and more likable candidate.

A white guy was elected mayor tonight in the city (Albany, GA) her sister is a federal judge. It's near my hometown and that county is 67% black. I expect outrage and recounts. Maybe Stacey's sister will get involved.

You don't think the GA Georgia race was foul? How is it appropriate (regardless of party) that the person responsible for the election and who gets to vote doesn't recuse himself?

We used to fake fair.

Stacy's cousin???

I didn't know (or care) that she has a cousin. I also didn't suggest her cousin would be a good VP.

Her cousin could be the second coming of Charles Manson. None of that changes my belief that Abrams is more charismatic than Harris.

No, I'm asking if you're her cousin peddling the election results because she lost.

I'm much closer to you than her.

Abrams received 1.9M votes. Nathan Deal won the previous election with 1.3m votes.

3.9M votes vs 2.5M the previous election.

A record 40% were nonwhite.

The laws that caused 1.5M voters purged from the rolls were passed by a previous Democratic legislature and signed by a Democratic governor.

She lost by 54,000 votes. This wasn't a hanging chad issue. She lost. She's a sore loser like Hilary Clinton and many Democrats.

Why not step aside and let someone else execute the law? It's what fair play mandates. She's not a sore loser. She quickly stepped aside. What she didn't do was give Kemp a pass on a bad decision.

From where I'm sitting, if you and I are running for governor and we both believe we will win, I've got to also consider governing after I win. That includes avoiding the appearance of impropriety.

Have you seen this? It's the same thing. What does it hurt to add three others to the ballet? Avoid the appearance.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472753-georgia-gop-submits-only-trumps-name-for-primary

Alright that's it. I've had it with you and your liberal BS. We are going to settle this like men. Meet me at AT&T on Saturday before the game. We can fight it out right there or go inside and I'll buy you a hot dog and DP. Your choice. :-)
Mitch Blood Green
midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

midgett said:

tommie said:

Stranger said:

Will she be somebody's vp running mate?

I don't see it. Abrams is a better politician and more likable candidate.

Seems to me, the first thing you have to do when you run for President is know who you are.

Abrams?!? She's been crying foul ever since she lost. She's just a younger Hillary. She and her federal judge sister are definitely liberal loonies if that's what you consider a better politician and more likable candidate.

A white guy was elected mayor tonight in the city (Albany, GA) her sister is a federal judge. It's near my hometown and that county is 67% black. I expect outrage and recounts. Maybe Stacey's sister will get involved.

You don't think the GA Georgia race was foul? How is it appropriate (regardless of party) that the person responsible for the election and who gets to vote doesn't recuse himself?

We used to fake fair.

Stacy's cousin???

I didn't know (or care) that she has a cousin. I also didn't suggest her cousin would be a good VP.

Her cousin could be the second coming of Charles Manson. None of that changes my belief that Abrams is more charismatic than Harris.

No, I'm asking if you're her cousin peddling the election results because she lost.

I'm much closer to you than her.

Abrams received 1.9M votes. Nathan Deal won the previous election with 1.3m votes.

3.9M votes vs 2.5M the previous election.

A record 40% were nonwhite.

The laws that caused 1.5M voters purged from the rolls were passed by a previous Democratic legislature and signed by a Democratic governor.

She lost by 54,000 votes. This wasn't a hanging chad issue. She lost. She's a sore loser like Hilary Clinton and many Democrats.

Why not step aside and let someone else execute the law? It's what fair play mandates. She's not a sore loser. She quickly stepped aside. What she didn't do was give Kemp a pass on a bad decision.

From where I'm sitting, if you and I are running for governor and we both believe we will win, I've got to also consider governing after I win. That includes avoiding the appearance of impropriety.

Have you seen this? It's the same thing. What does it hurt to add three others to the ballet? Avoid the appearance.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472753-georgia-gop-submits-only-trumps-name-for-primary

Alright that's it. I've had it with you and your liberal BS. We are going to settle this like men. Meet me at AT&T on Saturday before the game. We can fight it out right there or go inside and I'll buy you a hot dog and DP. Your choice. :-)

I'll look for you. Leaving LA right now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.