Trump really is full of ****, isn't he?

30,538 Views | 371 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasScientist
cms186
How long do you want to ignore this user?

how does he keep getting away with lying so blatantly? why do so many of you just keep accepting his dishonesty? it baffles me

(this is in response to the second of the two tweets)
I'm the English Guy
SIC EM 94
Who the F is Aaron Rupar?
Mitch Blood Green
SIC EM 94 said:

He's Captain Obvious.
Whiskey Pete
SIC EM 94 said:

The bigger question - who is cms186
cms186
HashTag said:

SIC EM 94 said:

The bigger question - who is cms186
it says it right them in my signature, "I'm the English Guy"
I'm the English Guy
Stranger
No.
I'm a Bearbacker
riflebear
cms186 said:

'reportedly'? Please explain that to us.

Biden said Obamacare needed to be fixed.
Bloomberg called it a disgrace
It's failed miserably as every Democrat on the debate stage said there are parts of it that needed to be fixed. We all know their gameplay was to go single payer.

cms186
riflebear said:

cms186 said:

It's failed miserably as every Democrat on the debate stage said there are parts of it that needed to be fixed. We all know their gameplay was to go single payer.

that's nothing to do with this, Obama set up a unit to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic, Trump disbanded it, now the actual decision to do that, whilst it has evidentially misfired, isn't what i'm calling him out on, its hard to predict these things (though that is why this team was set up in the first place).

I'm calling him out for lying about how noone could have seen this coming and how he inherited a "broken situation" he inherited a team that could have seen this coming earlier than anyone else and planned for how to deal with it, but he disbanded it. He couldn't handle being blamed for that, so decided to lie about it, its what he does, he takes credit for his successes, but whenever he fails or does something he shouldn't, he ALWAYS tries to shift the blame, his rampant narcissism cant handle anything Negative being said about him.
I'm the English Guy
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I like English Chris. Always have. Just wish he would concern himself a little more with U.K.'s problems than ours. He is much more critical of Donald than Boris. And not sure why, but he loves him some Mayor Khan. Go figure!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Aliceinbubbleland
cms186 said:

how does he keep getting away with lying so blatantly? why do so many of you just keep accepting his dishonesty? it baffles me

I always think he is and then I see posts like yours and CNN and MSNBC and I could almost, not quite, bring myself to vote for the ******* who is the only President in the last 100 years that is taking on the BS in DC.

I like him one day and hate him the next but if you think the poison spewed by our 24/7 is fair and balanced you need to return to kindergarten and start over with education.
Whiskey Pete
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

that's nothing to do with this, Obama set up a unit to prepare for the next disease outbreak and prevent it from becoming an epidemic or pandemic, Trump disbanded it, now the actual decision to do that, whilst it has evidentially misfired, isn't what i'm calling him out on, its hard to predict these things (though that is why this team was set up in the first place).

I'm calling him out for lying about how noone could have seen this coming and how he inherited a "broken situation" he inherited a team that could have seen this coming earlier than anyone else and planned for how to deal with it, but he disbanded it. He couldn't handle being blamed for that, so decided to lie about it, its what he does, he takes credit for his successes, but whenever he fails or does something he shouldn't, he ALWAYS tries to shift the blame, his rampant narcissism cant handle anything Negative being said about him.
Actually he didn't disband the PRU... it was reorganized:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

Oldbear83
Some folks become irrational, even malicious during times of crisis. The OP proves that here.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
drahthaar
At least half of the people I know are full of poop, and all of the politicians are full of themselves. Same thing essentially. Trump dent lie any more than Obama or any others have. if Barry Sotero is your benchmark, you're benchmark, you're aiming too low.
D. C. Bear
HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/16/no-white-house-didnt-dissolve-its-pandemic-response-office/

Yeah, always nice for people to have someone to blame, even when it's more complicated than that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/20/was-white-house-office-global-pandemics-eliminated/?outputType=amp

Basically, as you said, things were reorganized, not eliminated. Nevertheless, Trump haters will believe that he eliminated any capability to respond to a pandemic, just like they will say he plans to have churches full on Easter when he really only said it he would like them to be and it would be nice if they could be or that he said chloroquine was a game changer when he actually said it has a chance to be a game changer (it does).
57Bear
The Trump administration disbanded the "pandemic response" team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team/partly-false-claim-trump-fired-pandemic-response-team-in-2018-idUSKBN21C32M
Jack and DP
No interest in what a Brit thinks about our wonderful President. Stick to Europe. They need help.
Jack and DP
Flaming Moderate
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

You may be right. Rather than just posting memes, share specifically: what things from the playbook did the president not do would have reduced the spread of the virus. I mean specifics - not he re-shuffled an office.
KingHendy
Bunch of beta boys on this thread.
Aliceinbubbleland
KingHendy said:

Are you saying queer?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"We've done more tests in eight days than South Korea has done in eight weeks."

The coronavirus "snuck up on us," adding that it is "a very unforeseen thing."

"Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. Wethey're there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful."

Automobile companies that have volunteered to manufacture medical equipment, such as ventilators, are "making them right now."
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Wow. What a complete and total fraud you are. Obamacare was set up to fail so that the USA (**** you Brit) would have to go to single payer. Not a single member of Congress read the bill prior to voting on it. Not one, despite Obama's campaign promises of posting bills online. Yet, like a prison rape with NO LUBE on Christmas Eve, the Democrats shoved it up America's ass.

What the **** do you know about this law Redcoat?

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Art Vandelay
KingHendy said:

Yep, and appear to be increasing in numbers.
Oldbear83
Art Vandelay said:

KingHendy said:

Yep, and appear to be increasing in numbers.
They never did find a cure for TDS.
GoneGirl
cms186 said:

GoneGirl
cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Midnight Rider
I'm not going to respond to the tweets or the videos, but I will respond the the thread title.

Yes, Trump really is full of *****
cms186
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I like English Chris. Always have. Just wish he would concern himself a little more with U.K.'s problems than ours. He is much more critical of Donald than Boris. And not sure why, but he loves him some Mayor Khan. Go figure!
I think Boris is just as bad as Trump, if not worse, i just dont tend to talk about him on here, I dont particularly love Khan either,
I'm the English Guy
cms186
GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Wow. What a complete and total fraud you are. Obamacare was set up to fail so that the USA (**** you Brit) would have to go to single payer. Not a single member of Congress read the bill prior to voting on it. Not one, despite Obama's campaign promises of posting bills online. Yet, like a prison rape with NO LUBE on Christmas Eve, the Democrats shoved it up America's ass.

Again, you keep mentioning Obamacare, *** has that got to do with this point, you xenophobic imbecile?
I'm the English Guy
Oldbear83
cms seems a bit tense today, even by his standards
Whiskey Pete
Oldbear83 said:

cms seems a bit tense today, even by his standards
Strong, the TDS is with CMS. He's angry because Trumps numbers keep going up
Forest Bueller_bf
HashTag said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Yea, but the truth gets in the way of a good story you know.
FormerFlash
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Here's what we think of your opinions on American government:

Bruin
KingHendy said:

cucks to be sure. Wallowing in their TDS.
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

cms186 said:

riflebear said:

cms186 said:

Again, you keep mentioning Obamacare, *** has that got to do with this point, you xenophobic imbecile?
I am not xenophobic. I am happily ethnocentric.

Now, stay on your side of the pond and all will be well.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.