NAZI War Against America

15,812 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mothra
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

muddybrazos said:

George Truett said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam, Housley has solid intel connections.

This is speculation, not fact.

"The first casualty of war is truth."
it's 100% fact. All of the political violence we have seen is coming from Antifa anarcho commie groups and funded by Soros.
100% facts can be cited. Link?
https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Police are doing everything they can to avoid a Kent State photo.

Kent State was similar in retrospect possibly, but I was a little too young to get it?

But I think it too was a bunch of Jane Fonda loving anti VietNam(anti American?) liberals that got shot giving them the opportunity to play the victim card just like this would be?

Idk for sure though
It was people who didnt want to be conscripted into a needless war where the American Army was straight up murdering innocent civilians, including old people and babies, Its also worth pointing out that largely unprovoked shooting at Students armed with nothing more than a few rocks is downright disgusting.

I also think American Students getting shot and killed (2 of whom werent even protesting, they were just going to class) is actually being a Victim, no? surely getting shot for no good reason isnt "playing a card" it actually makes you a damn victim.

You just joined the 'George' Club....well done .
FWBear
George Truett said:

FWBear said:

Every time some gender ambiguous leftist starts talking about Nazis, a unicorn earns its wings.
Tim McVeigh and Dylann Roof say hi.
This is straight out of Idiocracy, isn't it?
“When they are wrong, what makes them wrong is that they lead to violations of the duties I have described in earlier chapters.”
– Jason Brennan
Canada2017
cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Kent State was similar in retrospect possibly, but I was a little too young to get it?

But I think it too was a bunch of Jane Fonda loving anti VietNam(anti American?) liberals that got shot giving them the opportunity to play the victim card just like this would be?

Idk for sure though
It was people who didnt want to be conscripted into a needless war where the American Army was straight up murdering innocent civilians, including old people and babies, Its also worth pointing out that largely unprovoked shooting at Students armed with nothing more than a few rocks is downright disgusting.

I also think American Students getting shot and killed (2 of whom werent even protesting, they were just going to class) is actually being a Victim, no? surely getting shot for no good reason isnt "playing a card" it actually makes you a damn victim.
Somebody has been watching a little bit too much BBC
have you never heard of the My Lai massacre? your own troops straight up murdered Civilians, theres photographic evidence of it (I wont post it here, its not pleasant, but its not hard to find), there were Court Martials (with incredibly lenient punishments) and this is just the most well known example,

Ever heard of the Dresden Firebombing ?

You Brits incinerated over 50,000 civilians in one night .
A totally unjustified strike with only a few weeks left in the war .

Concentration camps were first used by you Brits in the 2nd Boer War . Your army couldn't beat a handful of militia so you rounded up their families put them in camps ....where they died by the thousands of disease and neglect .

India .....you Brits allowed MILLIONS to starve to death .
Time and time again .

China...you Brits forced the Chinese government to accept OPIUM by the tons . Even fought a war with over it . All because you Brits had trade imbalance with China .

Sam Lowry
Jack and DP said:

Strange that all these white supremes who are trying to start a race war aren't using this opportunity.

Please show me the data on Black Americans killed this past week and the arrest of the white supremes that killed them.

I think we'll find that their movement has nothing on ANTIFA right now. Worth keeping an eye on, though.
To be clear, I've always loathed Antifa. They are a terrorist organization IMO.

My only point is that these right-wing groups do exist and they do have an interest in exploiting such events. Also that their ideology is not conservative or patriotic by any stretch.
4th and Inches
quash said:

Gruvin said:

Where are the lefts leaders condemning the violence?

On my FB feed. Try changing channels.
google is my channel... what channel should i be watching? I havent turned on a TV to a news station in 3 years.

Link the FB posts please
trey3216
Saw pictures of 2 well-armed 'boogaloo' boys at the Waco protests yesterday.

Know what they were doing? Standing there with 2 guys that are in the Black Guns Matter group. They were shaking hands and giving each other a hug. Both holding signs wanting justice for George Floyd's murder.

I've also seen pics of the Black Guns Matter group in Minneapolis. Know what they were doing. Marching down the street, not screaming or saying much, and not getting tear gas shot at them either. They were peacefully protesting, and exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. I was proud as hell.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

have you never heard of the My Lai massacre? your own troops straight up murdered Civilians, theres photographic evidence of it (I wont post it here, its not pleasant, but its not hard to find), there were Court Martials (with incredibly lenient punishments) and this is just the most well known example,

Concentration camps were first used by you Brits in the 2nd Boer War . Your army couldn't beat a handful of militia so you rounded up their families put them in camps ....where they died by the thousands of disease and neglect .

Time and time again .

China...you Brits forced the Chinese government to accept OPIUM by the tons . Even fought a war with over it . All because you Brits had trade imbalance with China .

Dresden was a joint British and American operation and an attack against a target with significant Military importance, its always a Tragedy when Civilians get killed as part of these operations and im sure more could have been done to prevent it, but it is worlds apart from going into a village of unarmed civilians and slaughtering them

Concentration Camps were actually first used by the Spanish in the Ten Years War with Cuba, 30 years before the Boer war, America also used Concentration Camps during the Phillipine-American War which happened at the same time as the Boer war in which the British used them

India has been plagued by Famines, with and without the British there, its fair to point out that British rule did nothing to improve matters in that regard and, indeed, often made it worse

Opium, at the time, as i gather, was entirely legal ad the British were protecting their trade interests, it wasnt the first war to be fought over such things and certainly wasnt the last.

None of these things are good things to have happened, i dont recall saying that the British are perfect, we certainly arent, im happy to take criticism where it is due, you, it seems, are not.
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

Dresden was a joint British and American operation and an attack against a target with significant Military importance, its always a Tragedy when Civilians get killed as part of these operations and im sure more could have been done to prevent it, but it is worlds apart from going into a village of unarmed civilians and slaughtering them

Concentration Camps were actually first used by the Spanish in the Ten Years War with Cuba, 30 years before the Boer war, America also used Concentration Camps during the Phillipine-American War which happened at the same time as the Boer war in which the British used them

India has been plagued by Famines, with and without the British there, its fair to point out that British rule did nothing to improve matters in that regard and, indeed, often made it worse

Opium, at the time, as i gather, was entirely legal ad the British were protecting their trade interests, it wasnt the first war to be fought over such things and certainly wasnt the last.

None of these things are good things to have happened, i dont recall saying that the British are perfect, we certainly arent, im happy to take criticism where it is due, you, it seems, are not.

Dresden was British planned and British led . The city had zero military significance. Only weeks left in the war. Was a blatant act of terrorism . Your Air Marshall admitted as much.

The British Empire ruthlessly suppressed millions of people throughout the world for hundreds of years .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

The blood of millions is on your hands...for centuries .

And you dare to claim the moral high ground ?

What a complete joke you are .
cms186
GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Yes, I've heard of it. A rare incident that was exposed for all the world and handled with military justice. Your post gives the impression that the US military indiscriminately kills as a matter of policy or at least regularly. And that's just not true.

It's telling that your example happened around fifty years ago!
I used it as an example because Kent State was referenced, the My Lai massacre was one of the events that prompted the Kent State protests.

Whilst i certainly didnt mean to imply that Civilian Killings are US Army policy, to claim that they are rare isnt 100% truthful, there was a war crimes commission set up after Vietnam, for example and there was over 750 alleged incidents similar to My Lai and 100s other involving allegations of Torture, over 200 US Army personel were charged and 23 were convicted.

My Lai is well known because there was a US Army photographer there and Someone else reported the incident (its only correct to point out that this person Major Hugh Thompson and his crew, saved many lives that day by physically getting in between civilians and the US Soldiers and evacuating them), whilst its speculation, its not fanciful to think it wasnt the only Massacre on that scale that happened there.

There are other examples both pre and post-vietnam, as I said, I mentioned My Lai because it was directly relevant to the example given

I'm the English Guy
quash
muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

George Truett said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam, Housley has solid intel connections.

This is speculation, not fact.

"The first casualty of war is truth."
it's 100% fact. All of the political violence we have seen is coming from Antifa anarcho commie groups and funded by Soros.
100% facts can be cited. Link?
https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785

In that article there are no facts about Antifa, just the unsupported conclusion that White and violent equals Antifa.

Antifa could be the only group causing violence. But I'd like to see better evidence for that claim.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

Dresden was British planned and British led . The city had zero military significance. Only weeks left in the war. Was a blatant act of terrorism .

The British Empire ruthlessly suppressed millions of people throughout the world for hundreds of years .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

Im not claiming any Moral High ground at all, I was responding to someone talking about the Kent State shootings, I never even mentioned my Country, you are the one that brought Britain vs America into it.
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

Dresden was British planned and British led . The city had zero military significance. Only weeks left in the war. Was a blatant act of terrorism .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

Im not claiming any Moral High ground at all, I was responding to someone talking about the Kent State shootings, I never even mentioned my Country, you are the one that brought Britain vs America into it.

You brought up Vietnam ......twit.

What rubbish .

cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

What rubbish .

yes, because thats what the Kent State protest was about.........twit
I'm the English Guy
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

What rubbish .

You don't know any thing about Kent State ...bloody fool.

I lived through those times .
OldBurlyBear86
Dont spend too much time on Chris, she is just hanging out in her Dad's flat trying to provide excrement for the masses.

Jack and DP
Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Strange that all these white supremes who are trying to start a race war aren't using this opportunity.

Please show me the data on Black Americans killed this past week and the arrest of the white supremes that killed them.

I think we'll find that their movement has nothing on ANTIFA right now. Worth keeping an eye on, though.

My only point is that these right-wing groups do exist and they do have an interest in exploiting such events. Also that their ideology is not conservative or patriotic by any stretch.

But what you're doing is supporting a left wing theory that sounds good, but has little to no legs this past week. And by doing that, you and the media are providing cover for ANTIFA.
Sam Lowry
Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

But what you're doing is supporting a left wing theory that sounds good, but has little to no legs this past week. And by doing that, you and the media are providing cover for ANTIFA.
I'm basing my posts on mainstream reporting and statements from Minneapolis officials, not left-wing theories. No one is denying Antifa's culpability here.
Jack and DP
Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

I'm basing my posts on mainstream reporting and statements from Minneapolis officials, not left-wing theories. No one is denying Antifa's culpability here.

They ARE Left wind theories.

ValhallaBear
Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

I'm sure that FB page is totally legitimate
ValhallaBear
Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

I'm basing my posts on (1) mainstream reporting and X (2) statements from Minneapolis officials X, not left-wing theories. No one is denying Antifa's culpability here.
See me after class please
Sam Lowry
Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Quote:

St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter said most of the arrests made last night were of people from out of state and while "there's a group of folks that are sad and mourning," he said "there seems to be another group that are using Mr. Floyd's death as a cover to create havoc."

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

He said some of the 40 arrests made in the Twin Cities Friday night were of people linked to white supremacist groups and organized crime.

https://www.courthousenews.com/minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups/

Jack and DP
The St Paul mayor was fake news. He has retracted.

Sam Lowry
Jack and DP said:

The St Paul mayor was fake news. He has retracted.
Not really:
Quote:

Editor's note: St. Paul Mayor and Governor Tim Walz on Sunday backed down from their claims on Saturday that 80% of those arrested for looting were from out of state or out of town. They still stressed that "bad actors" from outside the cities played a significant role in the destruction.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Sam, made a thread on those arrested. Let's see who they turn out to be associated with.
cms186
Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

What rubbish .

were you actually there? if not, you know about as much as i do
I'm the English Guy
cms186
OldBurlyBear86 said:

Dont spend too much time on Chris, she is just hanging out in her Dad's flat trying to provide excrement for the masses.

Ah yes, the old call me a girl as an insult trick, that'll show 'em!
I'm the English Guy
Sam Lowry
Jack and DP said:

Sam, made a thread on those arrested. Let's see who they turn out to be associated with.
Why is it so important to exonerate these fascist groups?
trey3216
Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Appparently it's really important to you to make sure it's not the brand of fascism you're ok with. Why can't you just want to get rid of all of it?
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Jack and DP
Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Not worrying about exonerating anyone. But it's important to know who the enemy is today. ANTIFA has tremendous financial backing and has infiltrated the media.
Sam Lowry
trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Why can't you just want to get rid of all of it?
That's what I'm saying.
Jack and DP
Great to get rid of all of it. But I doubt the Nazis have planned like the new nuts.
Lib media and government officials want to say Nazi in an attempt to stick that on trump.
Canada2017
cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

Canada2017 said:

cms186 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

Idk for sure though

Time and time again .

China
India
Middle East
South Africa

What rubbish .

were you actually there? if not, you know about as much as i do

Bull

You merely read about it....from sources that already appealed to your biases .

I was immersed in that world . Day after day....as events occurred .
Jack and DP
Sam Lowry said:

trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Jack and DP said:

Why can't you just want to get rid of all of it?
That's what I'm saying.

Sam, you have to understand who we are at war with. Nazis are real, but we know about them. This is the real threat.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.