End of the MPD?

3,706 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jack and DP
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-chicago-bridgeport-lightfoot-opposes-vigilantism-20200604-jilfdhgmqjellfblozywe5iesa-story.html#ed=rss_www.chicagotribune.com/arcio/rss/category/news/
Thee University
whitetrash said:

br53 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Just get rid of ANYTHING police related says the whitest woman in the country.

Shut down all police movies and TV shows. Now.

The reason we invented light switches and alcohol.
And paper bags.
She's an Oklahoma 2-sacker.

You put a bag over your head too just in case her bag falls off.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
nein51
Jack and DP said:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-chicago-bridgeport-lightfoot-opposes-vigilantism-20200604-jilfdhgmqjellfblozywe5iesa-story.html#ed=rss_www.chicagotribune.com/arcio/rss/category/news/

Lol like they care about "tragic results" in Chicago. Can't even fix neighborhoods that have been problems for 50-60 years.
Jack and DP
jupiter

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
jupiter said:

What a horribly misleading chart. Police funding involves many thousands of municipalities, counties, and states. The CDC , EPA, and FEMA, and OSHA are all single federal agencies.

Anyone that supports defunding or abolishing their police force should not be allowed to leave when the $ h I t hits the fan. They should have to stay to deal with the fallout. if you don't think law and order is important in your town, I don't want you coming to mine. Most law-abiding citizens with a brain will be long gone.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
Jack and DP
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.