Why aren't Democrats Questioned?

1,115 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JusHappy2BeHere
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ted Lieu and Adam Schiff are best buds with murderer Ed Buck.

I bet more than half of you don't know who this Democrat mega donor is. He drugged up black men, raped them and killed them.

Where is your outrage over Ted and Adam's friendship with this guy? Where is your consistency in outrage?

It took two years to arrest Democratic donor Ed Buck despite shocking allegations, red flags. People died as a result. BECAUSE OF THE LEFT.
FWBear
If you're a freak or geek, these are the types you elect.
“When they are wrong, what makes them wrong is that they lead to violations of the duties I have described in earlier chapters.”
– Jason Brennan
Jack Bauer
He's going after the real enemy....black conservatives.

Doc Holliday
Ed Buck was described as a gay rights activist and Democrat mega donor, who served on the Stonewall Democratic Steering Committee, a caucus within the Democratic Party driving advocacy of LGBTQ+ agendas

The point I'm trying to make is that lefties don't think ANYONE who fits this description is capable of this kind of evil.

That in a nutshell is why the left terrifies me. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
JusHappy2BeHere
Republicans control the Senate. They could investigate if they chose to
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Jack and DP
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Or maybe the media could do its job.
br53
Doc Holliday said:

Ed Buck was described as a gay rights activist and Democrat mega donor, who served on the Stonewall Democratic Steering Committee, a caucus within the Democratic Party driving advocacy of LGBTQ+ agendas

The point I'm trying to make is that lefties don't think ANYONE who fits this description is capable of this kind of evil.

That in a nutshell is why the left terrifies me. A wolf in sheep's clothing.
Exactly. A few examples are this guy and Harvey Weinstein. Both big time donors and pushers for all things DNC and both are psychopaths. BLM should be all over Ed Buck.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
br53
JusHappy2BeHere said:

We both know the minute they do that the left will bash them as being against the LGBTQ and call them homophobic. So its no win situation for them.
JusHappy2BeHere
br53 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

We both know the minute they do that the left will bash them as being against the LGBTQ and call them homophobic. So its no win situation for them.
I doubt it... everyone knows now that this guy is an Epstien quality scumbag,

If Schiff had knowledge of or participated in any of this he needs to be a neighboring cell.
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always."

Mahatma Gandhi
Doc Holliday
JusHappy2BeHere said:

br53 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

If Schiff had knowledge of or participated in any of this he needs to be a neighboring cell.
Good luck getting MSM and DNC media complex to cover this story which is off limits to them.

This unwritten rule needs to be addressed.

You tell me why this was never national.
br53
Doc Holliday said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

br53 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Good luck getting MSM and DNC media complex to cover this story which is off limits to them.

First it was in CA, which did a great job of running cover for him. Second, he had alot of friends in high places keep it hidden. NO telling how many victims he really has.
Doc Holliday
br53 said:

Doc Holliday said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

br53 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

First it was in CA, which did a great job of running cover for him. Second, he had alot of friends in high places keep it hidden. NO telling how many victims he really has.
You would think a man that lures ONLY desperate and nearly homeless black men to his house, injects them with a deadly amount of meth and then rapes them to death over and over again would be a MAJOR violation against black lives matter or any left leaning narrative.

Sure some civil rights groups called for action...but national media wanted to protect the image of the Democratic party. Same with lefties on this website. They probably don't even know who Ed Buck is.
JusHappy2BeHere
It looks like this isn't just Liberal Media.... The fact that it's being pushed by Wohl and Burkman doesn't lend much credibility, but we'll see what the FBI comes up with... I wouldn't call RedState Left Wing and neither would Media Bias/Fact Check

moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes.

About the Adam Schiff and Ed Buck Photo Rumor

From the Article - Late Monday, Burkman posted a tweet saying they were waiting for RedState to publish "uncensored photos."
Quote:

While we all wait for Red State, who enjoys better 1A legal protections than us, to publish the uncensored photos (as they did in the Katie Hill matter) here are are some previews.
I had planned to ignore the tweets, but after seeing that tweet I direct messaged Burkman, gave him my phone number, and asked him to call me so I could ask him what he was talking about. (I had never met or corresponded with Burkman or Wohl before that time.) A short while later, Burkman and Jacob Wohl called, as they documented in this tweet Tuesday night.
Quote:

Adam Schiff is in big, big trouble
He's about to join Katie Hill in the congressional trash-heap pic.twitter.com/XwJ0T5eQ99
Jack Burkman (@Jack_Burkman) January 22, 2020

I explained to them that neither myself nor any of our writers had received such a photo, so I was confused about these tweets. When I asked what the photo depicted, I was told that it showed Schiff sprawled on a ratty couch in Ed Buck's West Hollywood drug den/torture chamber, with Ed Buck nearby, and with a skinny younger black man who was wearing only a thong. I was told that all three of the men looked like they were on drugs, and that what looked like drug paraphernalia was on a table in the photo. The photo was allegedly part of the evidence seized from Buck's apartment during an FBI raid (Buck is currently in federal custody awaiting trial on charges he provided methamphetamine leading to the death of Gemmel Moore). I was told how the photo had come into the possession of the unnamed "senior House Republican" (an explanation Burkman has published on Twitter as well).
Hearing this, I replied that if such photos were sent to us we would have to have them digitally analyzed and I'd have to be able to independently verify with my law enforcement sources in the Buck investigation that the photo was legit. Then there would be internal discussions about if and when we would publish it. If we as an editorial team decided to promote a story in advance of publication, that promotion would occur on the site and on our official social media accounts.
In my mind, the issue was finished at that time since no one at the site had such photos and, clearly, we couldn't publish what we didn't have. I haven't been in communication with Wohl or Burkman since that time.

Mahatma Gandhi
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.