Trump Campaign Ad

1,204 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 4th and Inches
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I like this Trump campaign ad:

Florda_mike
And imagine, the Democrat Party is 100% against THAT!

And many here that call themselves Libertarian, too

That's disgusting

Have upvote
Username checks out
I'm so accustomed to hearing him go off-script on inane rabbit trails, that barely even sounded like his voice.
Shippou
Username checks out said:

I'm so accustomed to hearing him go off-script on inane rabbit trails, that barely even sounded like his voice.
Dictated, not read.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Spectacular ad! All positive and nothing negative. Kinda like political ads used to be and should be.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
Trumps campaign ads don't matter.

Biden could pee on himself in public and it wouldn't matter .

Only chance Trump has for re election is if a C-19 vaccine is available by October 1st.

And that is highly unlikely

Guy Noir
Wow, that is a great ad.
George Truett
HashTag said:

Wow. Trump trying to channel Ronald Reagan.

Guess they're trying to invent a new Trump and make us think it's the real Trump.

Of course, we know it isn't.

And it affirms all the myths and delusions we have about ourselves as a nation. It totally ignores the pain.

The only ads I've seen in my area are negative.

The one with the flames burning behind Trump's face is the most appropriate.

These negative ads fit his rallies the best. Trump simply can't stick with a positive message.

It isn't in him.
Whiskey Pete
George Truett said:

HashTag said:

Guess they're trying to invent a new Trump and make us think it's the real Trump.

And it affirms all the myths and delusions we have about ourselves as a nation. It totally ignores the pain.

The only ads I've seen in this area are negative.

These negative ads fit his rallies the best. Trump simply can't stick with a positive message.

It isn't in him.
Leave it to you to be bitter and be negative over and ad that is not.

Go ahead and you do you, we're used to it, tired and of it and never expect you to change from it
Johnny Bear
George Truett said:

HashTag said:

It isn't in him.

Well that post is definitely you. Filled with bitterness and anger because unlike you and those that agree with you, there are still people that actually love the country as founded and positively respond to a leader that clearly feels the same way. Keep on wallowing in your misery and your hatred for your country which by the way won't abate even if dementia Joe wins.
riflebear
SSadler
Florda_mike said:

And imagine, the Democrat Party is 100% against THAT!

Overstatements and exaggerations are not your friend, friend.

A fairly great, emotive AD. Americana at its most emotive charge.

I would prefer that a Morgan Freeman or "W" Bush have done the voiceover. But that AD will do well among the Trump faithful.
riflebear
Shippou said:

Dictated, not read.
Now do Obama? Did he have a normal speech over 1 minute that wasn't from a teleprompter where he didn't stutter, pause or struggle to find the words? He had to because he didn't know much coming into office. They had to put words in his mouth all the time because he was a community organizer and knew nothing about business, economy foreign policy or negotiating w/ foreign leaders etc.

I'll give him one thing, he was one of the best ever at reading speeches & teleprompter.
Shippou
riflebear said:

Shippou said:

Dictated, not read.
Now do Obama? Did he have a normal speech over 1 minute that wasn't from a teleprompter where he didn't stutter, pause or struggle to find the words? He had to because he didn't know much coming into office. They had to put words in his mouth all the time because he was a community organizer and knew nothing about business, economy foreign policy or negotiating w/ foreign leaders etc.

I'll give him one thing, he was one of the best ever at reading speeches & teleprompter.
Ohh I don't particularly care, I'm an actual leftist, I don't like either of y'all.
Florda_mike
You sound like some liberal gay guy that was jealous of Michelle/Michael
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

HashTag said:

It isn't in him.
The national democratic party has spent years telling everyone how to feel about things. If you feel something is true so it is...

Using pictures and words out of context is common place for political ads on both sides but it should not be a commonality in the news telling business. How can anyone have an unbiased opinion of what our president is doing when 90 percent of the media about him is negative.

Just to get an idea- "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Moreover, the very focus of what the media cover is highly selective. Some two-thirds of the Trump coverage came from five topics, including the Russia investigation, immigration, the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, North Korea, and U.S.-Russia relations." Investors Business Daily in 2018
George Truett
HashTag said:

George Truett said:

HashTag said:

The only ads I've seen in this area are negative.

It isn't in him.
Leave it to you to be bitter and be negative over and ad that is not.

Go ahead and you do you, we're used to it, tired and of it and never expect you to change from it
I'm not bitter and negative. The ad I saw was.

Have you not seen it? The one with Trump's scowling face superimposed over flames?
George Truett
Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

HashTag said:

It isn't in him.
The national democratic party has spent years telling everyone how to feel about things. If you feel something is true so it is...

Using pictures and words out of context is common place for political ads on both sides but it should not be a commonality in the news telling business. How can anyone have an unbiased opinion of what our president is doing when 90 percent of the media about him is negative.

Just to get an idea- "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Moreover, the very focus of what the media cover is highly selective. Some two-thirds of the Trump coverage came from five topics, including the Russia investigation, immigration, the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, North Korea, and U.S.-Russia relations." Investors Business Daily in 2018
I guess you don't read his Tweets. Nor watch his rally speeches.

That's all you need to do!

All the media has to do is quote Trump.

Again, I've seen NO positive ads for Trump in my area. And I live in a battleground state.
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

HashTag said:

It isn't in him.

I guess you don't read his Tweets. Nor watch his rally speeches.

That's all you need to do!

All the media has to do is quote Trump.

Again, I've seen NO positive ads for Trump in my area. And I live in a battleground state.
that's not very intellectually honest, only 7% of communication is the written word. That means 93% is what you read into it. I haven't listen to or seen one Trump rally.

I doubt the picture of Trump with flames behind it was a campaign ad put out by Trump. Seems like it is the Democrat party running the negative ad- As I said, the Democrat party is all about telling you how you should feel.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.