Is he channeling George Wallace or Richard Nixon.

4,211 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by cinque
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

He's given up any pretense of not being racist. Trump is leaning into his racism:

You are the worst racist imaginable.

For you to call others racist is total hypocrisy.
There's more:

• In an effort to bolster his campaign less than 100 days before Election Day, President Donald Trump is leaning into off-the-wall race-baiting a tactic that seems out-of-touch in the 21st century.
  • The president once again attacked an Obama-era fair-housing regulation during a press conference on Wednesday, and he made an off-hand remark pointing to the lack of diversity in the American suburbs.
  • His dependency on race-baiting tactics is also evident after his campaign released mugshots of Black inmates in an attempt to smear the Biden campaign recalling a similar tactic used by the Bush campaign in 1988.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

• racists see race baiting... normal people see things more objectively

Low income housing belongs where low income housing make sense. Near mass transit, where stores and schools within walking distance. Why would it make sense to build a low income housing where the nearest store could be miles away and you need a car for everything you do as part of your daily routine?

Because the nearest stores aren't miles away in suburbs. There are five grocery stores within minutes from my house in the suburbs. There are food deserts in areas where low income people are concentrated. Even you see why they might prefer to live near me.
    within minutes how? Car? Bike? Walk? Dont do that, dont place the same capability you take for granted every day on others.

On the flip side, why do you think there are these food deserts in low income areas? In a free market society, it makes no sense for there to not be a place that serves a community in need...
    cinque
    Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

He's given up any pretense of not being racist. Trump is leaning into his racism:

There's more:

• In an effort to bolster his campaign less than 100 days before Election Day, President Donald Trump is leaning into off-the-wall race-baiting a tactic that seems out-of-touch in the 21st century.
  • The president once again attacked an Obama-era fair-housing regulation during a press conference on Wednesday, and he made an off-hand remark pointing to the lack of diversity in the American suburbs.
  • His dependency on race-baiting tactics is also evident after his campaign released mugshots of Black inmates in an attempt to smear the Biden campaign recalling a similar tactic used by the Bush campaign in 1988.

Low income housing belongs where low income housing make sense. Near mass transit, where stores and schools within walking distance. Why would it make sense to build a low income housing where the nearest store could be miles away and you need a car for everything you do as part of your daily routine?

Because the nearest stores aren't miles away in suburbs. There are five grocery stores within minutes from my house in the suburbs. There are food deserts in areas where low income people are concentrated. Even you see why they might prefer to live near me.
    within minutes how? Car? Bike? Walk? Dont do that, dont place the same capability you take for granted every day on others.

On the flip side, why do you think there are these food deserts in low income areas? In a free market society, it makes no sense for there to not be a place that serves a community in need...
    Ain't no public transportation in Arlington. So what the people who want to live there supposed to do?
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Forest Bueller
    cinque said:

And women in the suburbs scoff at the idea of being called housewives. This ain't 1955.
    Since Trump favors the wealthy, that frees you up to be a chauvinist.

Not a good look.
    4th and Inches
    cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Ain't no public transportation in Arlington. So what the people who want to live there supposed to do?
    I want to live in St Lucia, what am I supposed to do?
    Jack Bauer
    Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

I want to send my kids to an Ivy League school, what am I supposed to do?

Canada2017
    Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Amazing

In these days of woke overload ....it's still perfectly ok to blatantly discriminate against Asian Americans.

Jack Bauer
    Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Amazing

In these days of woke overload ....it's still perfectly ok to blatantly discriminate against Asian Americans.

100% crap

This is Yale now. A very expensive kindergarten.

ATL Bear
    cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Overspend on basic needs including transportation so the opportunity to grow out of low income housing is hindered. That's how the cycle of poverty goes.

As an aside, Arlington doesn't have bus service?
    fadskier
    I don't want low income people living next to me. I was raised low income, family on food stamps at times.

Make up your mind and do better.
    Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
    cinque
    Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Why are you trying to change the subject?
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Whiskey Pete
    cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Maybe he should learn a lesson or two from you and start a new thread for every damn tweet he posts?
    cinque
    HashTag said:

cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

Maybe he should learn a lesson or two from you and start a new thread for every damn tweet he posts?
    Well, this thread is about Trump using the specter of race to frighten white suburbanites.
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Thee University
    cinque said:

Well, this thread is about Trump using the specter of race to frighten white suburbanites.
    Can you give me one example where it has worked? In Texas.

It's like Bushwood Country Club.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
    cinque
    Thee University said:

cinque said:

Sure. The Dallas neighborhood where President Bush and wife Laura moved after they left the White House had a rule that only white people could live there as recently as 2000.

The clause was put on the books in the Preston Hollow area the location of the Bush's new $3 million home in 1956. It included an exception for hired help and was removed 8 years ago
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Thee University
    cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Sure. The Dallas neighborhood where President Bush and wife Laura moved after they left the White House had a rule that only white people could live there as recently as 2000.

The clause was put on the books in the Preston Hollow area the location of the Bush's new $3 million home in 1956. It included an exception for hired help and was removed 8 years ago
    Some people just don't belong.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
    4th and Inches
    cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

is it? I thought it was about low income housing where is an appropriate location... you applied the racial part. Plenty of poor people are white!
    cinque
    fadskier said:

I don't want low income people living next to me. I was raised low income, family on food stamps at times.

Make up your mind and do better.
    We're you the kind of low income person that others would make you an undesirable neighbor?
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    cinque
    Gruvin said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

is it? I thought it was about low income housing where is an appropriate location... you applied the racial part. Plenty of poor people are white!
    No, pay attention. It's about Trump using race to scare "housewives"
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    cinque
    Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Thee University
    Gruvin said:

I grew up rural country middle class which is considered poor by Dallas & Houston standards. We were land rich and dirt poor. Never bothered me.

I do however have no patience nor any sympathy for those that tear up and screw up what they were given. Look around you liberal freaks..................just about everywhere we have propped up folks to help them out they have torn it up and ruined it. Black, white and brown.

I hope all of you invite some of these people (white, black or brown) into your homes to live until they get their feet on the ground with empty promises from Joe and Kamala.

Thee University
    cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    Trump tells the truth.
    Jack Bauer
    Shouldn't the real estate market determine this?

I mean my home is ok, but people in Malibu wouldn't want my home value in their neighborhood.
    4th and Inches
    cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

HashTag said:

cinque said:

Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Canada2017 said:

cinque said:

There's more:

No, pay attention. It's about Trump using race to scare "housewives"
    that isnt what he said, that is what you thought
    4th and Inches
    Jack Bauer said:

Shouldn't the real estate market determine this? ...
    yes!
    4th and Inches
    cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    yes- some people, no matter the color of skin, cant act right and therefore dont belong
    Thee University
    Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    yes- some people, no matter the color of skin, cant act right and therefore dont belong
    BS! Not today. All you have to do is try. Quit holding your hand out and crying RACIST! Every time an opportunity comes along to guilt Asians, Mexicans, Indians, and Whites you and your kind are right crying like *******.

I could probably pick Gruvin out of a 365 lineup.

4th and Inches
    Thee University said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    BS! Not today. All you have to do is try. Quit holding your hand out and crying RACIST! Every time an opportunity comes along to guilt Asians, Mexicans, Indians, and Whites you and your kind are right crying like *******.

oh this should be fun...
    Thee University
    Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.
    I think they have been showing themselves on national TV every night for a few months now. These people, WHITE and Black and whatever you want to call them, are showing their ASS nightly. It is embarrassing to both whites and blacks.
    Thee University
    Gruvin said:

Thee University said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Thee University said:

cinque said:

Trump agrees with you.

oh this should be fun...
    We already have a queef step up and expose themselves. Which part of the female anatomy are you going to assimilate and wear?
    Canada2017
    Had a young guy knocking on our door last night .

Left before I could answer .

Went to our neighbors place. Met the wife as she was walking her dogs . Apparently told her he wanted to 'disrupt white people'

Told another neighbor he wanted to burn a Colorado state flag .

Obviously he was sent by someone ....by some outfit .... to do a little scouting .

Thee University
    Canada2017 said:

Went to our neighbors place. Met the wife as she was walking her dogs . Apparently told her he wanted to 'disrupt white people'

Obviously he was sent by someone ....by some outfit .... to do a little scouting .

She should have drop kicked his peanuts.
    Canada2017
    Thee University said:

Canada2017 said:

She should have drop kicked his peanuts.

The neighbor walking her dogs is about 50 and somewhat frail . Not sure she could do much .

The 2nd neighbor with whom he mentioned a desire to 'burn a Colorado state flag ' is a tough , drop dead gorgeous 35 year old nurse .

She called the cops .
    cinque
    Thee University said:

Gruvin said:

I grew up rural country middle class which is considered poor by Dallas & Houston standards. We were land rich and dirt poor. Never bothered me.

I do however have no patience nor any sympathy for those that tear up and screw up what they were given. Look around you liberal freaks..................just about everywhere we have propped up folks to help them out they have torn it up and ruined it. Black, white and brown.

I hope all of you invite some of these people (white, black or brown) into your homes to live until they get their feet on the ground with empty promises from Joe and Kamala.

Do you have a link?
    Make Racism Wrong Again
    Refresh
    Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.