Rush: Does Biden Suffer From Sundowning?

13,021 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tombeaux said:

Sure. Let's compare fact checks. Orange demented slurring man had four lies in one sentence last week. He has created a new industry in fact checking. But it's okay. He thinks his supporters are chumps and "disgusting," and they love him for it.

People were fact checking Paul Krugmanand Dan Rather 20 years ago.
Fact checking is not a new industry.
4th and Inches
tombeaux said:

Sure. Let's compare fact checks. Orange demented slurring man had four lies in one sentence last week. He has created a new industry in fact checking. But it's okay. He thinks his supporters are chumps and "disgusting," and they love him for it.
as long as we arent using polictico fact checking... some of the reasons they list to pull stuff off fake book is mind boggling

I only point out the hypocrisy... listen to yall go hardcore liar liar pants on fire if Trump says anything(tons have been proven to be false allegations but whateves). Biden lies and its just a gaffe, no biggie... or whataboutism. Moral high ground is tough, you got to call it out on both sides.
4th and Inches

Why is Creepy grandpa making out with his Granddaughter?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Gruvin said:

Perfect! Nothing like a little tongue action with the granddaughter. LOL!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
Username checks out said:

Yawn, Trumpists have gone on for months with baseless accusations about Biden's mental acuity and every time he shuts that down they move the goalposts to something else. What's the new target going to be after the debates?
Biden is as goofy as an over heated road lizard.

You think that he is normal? It's no wonder the Democrat party is the joke of the nation. They have had plenty of time to fix this growing fiasco. There has to be a curve ball coming. No political party can possibly be this cruel to a man and a family so hungry for an opportunity to prop him up for 4 miserable years. He will never make it! This has to be a scheme to slide Harris into the White House.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
George Truett
Well. The evidence is in!

Biden did great in his town hall AT NIGHT yesterday.

No major gaffes. No signs of dementia. Just lots of heart.

So Rush was wrong.

As usual.
George Truett
BornAgain said:

Biden wouldn't do a town hall with a moderate reporter. He is with Anderson Cooper. A left leaning reporter
Trump doing a town hall with hannity would be similar to what Biden is doing tonite
Nice try. But the subject was about Rush's accusation of dementia.

It was decidedly proven wrong last night.
George Truett

Yawn, Trumpists have gone on for months with baseless accusations about Biden's mental acuity and every time he shuts that down they move the goalposts to something else. What's the new target going to be after the debates?
Actually stuff likes this hurts their cause because it lowers the bar for Biden.

All he has to do at the debates is appear to be coherent.

Rush and crew have given Biden a gift.
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

So Rush was wrong.

As usual.
you forgot his giant case of pants on fire...

Just a sample: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-town-hall-fact-checking-democratic-nominees/story?id=73062846
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

BornAgain said:

Biden wouldn't do a town hall with a moderate reporter. He is with Anderson Cooper. A left leaning reporter
Trump doing a town hall with hannity would be similar to what Biden is doing tonite

obviously you need to research sundowning a bit more... not saying Rush is right but not discounting it either. There are treatments to help with this... one of these suggestions is avoiding large groups. They can easily do that under the COVID distancing.
BaylorBJM
Thee University said:

You think that he is normal? It's no wonder the Democrat party is the joke of the nation.

The democrats have a lot of problem. A lot. But I got bad news for you, only one person is the joke of the nation -and world for that matter- and he ain't a democrat.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

If you need help finding who it is, scroll all the way down to Putin and President Xi...

Then scroll down a little further.
4th and Inches
BaylorBJM said:

Thee University said:

You think that he is normal? It's no wonder the Democrat party is the joke of the nation.

The democrats have a lot of problem. A lot. But I got bad news for you, only one person is the joke of the nation -and world for that matter- and he ain't a democrat.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/09/15/us-image-plummets-internationally-as-most-say-country-has-handled-coronavirus-badly/

If you need help finding who it is, scroll all the way down to Putin and President Xi...

virus gonna virus... look at central europe. Ease restrictions and cases go up. Increase testing and cases go up.
STxBear81
Biden doesnt appear to have sundowner problems per se. But he is a sundowner compared to Trump prsonality
Wrecks Quan Dough
Gruvin said:

BaylorBJM said:

Thee University said:

virus gonna virus... look at central europe. Ease restrictions and cases go up. Increase testing and cases go up.

Crazy how that works. Math and Science.
GrowlTowel
bear2be2 said:

George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

There's a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night
By Andrea Widburg

By now, it's the worst kept secret in the world that Joe Biden is having cognitive difficulties. He's tethered to a teleprompter, is fed only pre-approved questions, and speaks in short increments to friendly audiences. Rumors are floating about that his dementia is quite advanced. Rush Limbaugh came up with a theory that suggests that those rumors are correct.

On Sunday, Thomas Lifson reprinted a post that's been circulating on the internet. It purports to come from a former Biden staffer who quit the campaign and cannot keep quiet about Biden's mental incompetence. Briefly, it says Biden has advanced dementia and that the medicine he takes for it causes incontinence. Although the post accurately describes Biden's behavior and his brief appearances, an anonymous author means that it has dubious utility.

Rush Limbaugh, however, has noticed another piece in the puzzle, and this one yields to empirical evidence rather than firsthand knowledge. This is the fact that, other than the long-ago Democrat debates and his acceptance speech (which may have been live, rather than prerecorded), Biden is never seen at night. In that regard, he is the "un-vampire."

Indeed, most of Biden's appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty. Rush, though, posits that Biden may be suffering from sundowning, something strongly associated with dementia in the elderly, especially with Alzheimer's. Sundowning is so named because it consistently appears as the sun is setting.

I've seen this firsthand with both my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimer's but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia. What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot "snap" them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, they're gone.

And that gets us to Rush (h/t Ace of Spades):
Quote:

People with dementia often, not always, but often get more confused and nervous in the late afternoon and the evening. If you have had someone in your family suffer from dementia or Parkinson's not Parkinson's, but Alzheimer's to one degree or another, you probably have seen this.
You've seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimer's. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

You'd have an average day where you would think, "Hey, grandma doing great today. Grandma's really cool today." And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, "Okay. This is gonna be a good day."

I have heard Jill Biden say that her husband Joe was up early every morning on the phone with all sorts of people. And she says this as a way, "Hey, don't believe this stuff about Joe having mental problems. He's up, he's up every morning early, he's talking to countless people on the phone." That's not the time to look. You need to look at Joe Biden at sunset.

I've been looking at this. I can't recall when Biden is out in public at night, save for the Democrat debates which were way earlier this year. You gotta go back to January, February, March, and even then there weren't very many. But of recent campaign appearances, I can't recall, I can't remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I haven't seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Biden's not all there, and we all know it. It's an absolute scandal that the Democrats are trying to prop him up long enough to get him through the election so that Kamala Harris, a leftist's leftist, can be installed in the White House.

Article: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/theres_a_reason_why_rush_is_wondering_if_biden_is_ever_seen_at_night.html
Rush is qualified to discuss divorce and remarriage law, and that's pretty much it.

He's on a CNN Town Hall tonight, so you can test out this lame theory.

It says something that Rush is so desperate, this is all he has!
He's has some expertise on substance abuse as well. Don't sell the man short.

How a couple of morally bankrupt grifters like Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh became the agenda-setters for American evangelicals like FTW is a mystery I'll never be able to solve.
Rush has never promoted evangelicalism on his show and I have been listen to him since 1992. Do you always promote propaganda or do you ever do your own research?
George Truett
Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

So Rush was wrong.

As usual.

Just a sample: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-town-hall-fact-checking-democratic-nominees/story?id=73062846
Again, deflection. The topic was dementia, not truthfulness.

As a Trump supporter, do you really want to talk about truthfulness?
George Truett
Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

BornAgain said:

obviously you need to research sundowning a bit more... not saying Rush is right but not discounting it either. There are treatments to help with this... one of these suggestions is avoiding large groups. They can easily do that under the COVID distancing.
Since my mother had it, I think I know a good bit about it.

In fact, I can say confidently I know infinitely more about it than Rush Limbaugh.

It just more empty, baseless bloviation from him.
George Truett
BornAgain said:

Biden doesnt appear to have sundowner problems per se. But he is a sundowner compared to Trump prsonality
Not sure what you're saying here.
bear2be2
GrowlTowel said:

bear2be2 said:

George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

By Andrea Widburg

By now, it's the worst kept secret in the world that Joe Biden is having cognitive difficulties. He's tethered to a teleprompter, is fed only pre-approved questions, and speaks in short increments to friendly audiences. Rumors are floating about that his dementia is quite advanced. Rush Limbaugh came up with a theory that suggests that those rumors are correct.

On Sunday, Thomas Lifson reprinted a post that's been circulating on the internet. It purports to come from a former Biden staffer who quit the campaign and cannot keep quiet about Biden's mental incompetence. Briefly, it says Biden has advanced dementia and that the medicine he takes for it causes incontinence. Although the post accurately describes Biden's behavior and his brief appearances, an anonymous author means that it has dubious utility.

Rush Limbaugh, however, has noticed another piece in the puzzle, and this one yields to empirical evidence rather than firsthand knowledge. This is the fact that, other than the long-ago Democrat debates and his acceptance speech (which may have been live, rather than prerecorded), Biden is never seen at night. In that regard, he is the "un-vampire."

Indeed, most of Biden's appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty. Rush, though, posits that Biden may be suffering from sundowning, something strongly associated with dementia in the elderly, especially with Alzheimer's. Sundowning is so named because it consistently appears as the sun is setting.

I've seen this firsthand with both my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimer's but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia. What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot "snap" them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, they're gone.

Quote:

People with dementia often, not always, but often get more confused and nervous in the late afternoon and the evening. If you have had someone in your family suffer from dementia or Parkinson's not Parkinson's, but Alzheimer's to one degree or another, you probably have seen this.
You've seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimer's. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

You'd have an average day where you would think, "Hey, grandma doing great today. Grandma's really cool today." And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, "Okay. This is gonna be a good day."

I have heard Jill Biden say that her husband Joe was up early every morning on the phone with all sorts of people. And she says this as a way, "Hey, don't believe this stuff about Joe having mental problems. He's up, he's up every morning early, he's talking to countless people on the phone." That's not the time to look. You need to look at Joe Biden at sunset.

I've been looking at this. I can't recall when Biden is out in public at night, save for the Democrat debates which were way earlier this year. You gotta go back to January, February, March, and even then there weren't very many. But of recent campaign appearances, I can't recall, I can't remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I haven't seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Biden's not all there, and we all know it. It's an absolute scandal that the Democrats are trying to prop him up long enough to get him through the election so that Kamala Harris, a leftist's leftist, can be installed in the White House.

Article: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/theres_a_reason_why_rush_is_wondering_if_biden_is_ever_seen_at_night.html
Rush is qualified to discuss divorce and remarriage law, and that's pretty much it.

How a couple of morally bankrupt grifters like Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh became the agenda-setters for American evangelicals like FTW is a mystery I'll never be able to solve.
Rush has never promoted evangelicalism on his show and I have been listen to him since 1992. Do you always promote propaganda or do you ever do your own research?

Maybe you should learn to read. I never said Rush promoted evangelicalism. I said that it's odd to me that evangelicals have allowed scumbags like Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump to set their agenda. And my point still stands.
George Truett
GrowlTowel said:

bear2be2 said:

George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

By Andrea Widburg

Quote:

I'm not sure exactly what he meant, but I can tell you that many evangelicals look to Trump and Limbaugh as inspirational leaders.
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

So Rush was wrong.

As usual.

Again, deflection. The topic was dementia, not truthfulness.

As a Trump supporter, do you really want to talk about truthfulness?
never denied he has stretched the truth on things, he has also been raked over the coals for false claims. I have repeatedly said I support his policies, I am not getting into a character debate.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of continually calling out the current president and then absolutely ignoring the candidate for president you support doing the same thing. To maintain the moral high ground, you got a call out agsinst it on both sides.
riflebear
STxBear81
Biden is a downer, Trump isn't
Biden has a flatter affect facially. Trump is more energy
Malbec
riflebear said:

Man, that was something. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it was something. Yikes!
Wrecks Quan Dough
riflebear said:

Pig manure. Joe Biden's path to the White House is paved with pig manure.
STxBear81
He was mumbling something about creating some crappy jobs in the East Coast
Wrecks Quan Dough
Q. How will you reduce the regulatory burden on small and family-owned farms?

A. My plan will remove methane from cow mess.
Thee University
BaylorBJM said:

Thee University said:

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of NY. In 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" . In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans." In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."

Yes, Trump is a joke but he is what our nation deserves right now. He's a flipper and a flopper with the best of them and we have seen a few over the years.

Trump is a direct reflection of the sad state of our nation today.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
J.R.
Anyone who listens or puts any credence in what that clown says is just ignorant. I give hime credit....he's really good at what he does, however, it has been very harmful to our country. He has brought the division from one day that he pimps to his sheep. He and Trump have lots in common.....many many Xwifes!
Florda_mike
Gruvin said:

Uggh, that's oddly creepy!!!
quash
BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

Does Dr. Limbaugh still prescribe his own meds?
I hope not. But then again he isn't running for President so it is besides the point.
It is not beside the point: it is the point. Limbaugh is not a doctor and has shown in the past that when it comes to medical judgment he has none. But he is the medical expert you proffer in the face of eyeball evidence.

It is your point, the medical expert making your point.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Username checks out
Fundies have always loved Limbaugh, the biggest troll before there was even an internet. Makes sense why they love Trump too. Rush has the higher ex-wife count but Trump's sexual infatuation with his own daughter may even that score out.
4th and Inches

Fundies have always loved Limbaugh, the biggest troll before there was even an internet. Makes sense why they love Trump too. Rush has the higher ex-wife count but Trump's sexual infatuation with his own daughter may even that score out.
Biden winning In the Granddaughter sexual infatuation Race
BaylorOkie
Carlos Safety said:

riflebear said:

Pig manure. Joe Biden's path to the White House is paved with pig manure.
IMO, you spelled biased media wrong.
Username checks out
Gruvin said:

Biden winning In the Granddaughter sexual infatuation Race

What has Biden said that even remotely compares to Trump and Ivanka? E.g.

Quote:

"Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing... not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine... I don't think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.