Rush: Does Biden Suffer From Sundowning?

12,746 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Username checks out said:

Gruvin said:

Username checks out said:

Fundies have always loved Limbaugh, the biggest troll before there was even an internet. Makes sense why they love Trump too. Rush has the higher ex-wife count but Trump's sexual infatuation with his own daughter may even that score out.
Biden winning In the Granddaughter sexual infatuation Race

What has Biden said that even remotely compares to Trump and Ivanka? E.g.

Quote:

"Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing... not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine... I don't think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

i dont know, He is awful handsy with the young ones and he is making out with his grand daughter on TV in the pictures above... do you do that with your grown daughter/grand daughter? I dont!
wuzzybear
George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

There's a reason why Rush is wondering if Biden is ever seen at night
By Andrea Widburg

By now, it's the worst kept secret in the world that Joe Biden is having cognitive difficulties. He's tethered to a teleprompter, is fed only pre-approved questions, and speaks in short increments to friendly audiences. Rumors are floating about that his dementia is quite advanced. Rush Limbaugh came up with a theory that suggests that those rumors are correct.

On Sunday, Thomas Lifson reprinted a post that's been circulating on the internet. It purports to come from a former Biden staffer who quit the campaign and cannot keep quiet about Biden's mental incompetence. Briefly, it says Biden has advanced dementia and that the medicine he takes for it causes incontinence. Although the post accurately describes Biden's behavior and his brief appearances, an anonymous author means that it has dubious utility.

Rush Limbaugh, however, has noticed another piece in the puzzle, and this one yields to empirical evidence rather than firsthand knowledge. This is the fact that, other than the long-ago Democrat debates and his acceptance speech (which may have been live, rather than prerecorded), Biden is never seen at night. In that regard, he is the "un-vampire."

Indeed, most of Biden's appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty. Rush, though, posits that Biden may be suffering from sundowning, something strongly associated with dementia in the elderly, especially with Alzheimer's. Sundowning is so named because it consistently appears as the sun is setting.

I've seen this firsthand with both my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimer's but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia. What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot "snap" them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, they're gone.

And that gets us to Rush (h/t Ace of Spades):
Quote:

People with dementia often, not always, but often get more confused and nervous in the late afternoon and the evening. If you have had someone in your family suffer from dementia or Parkinson's not Parkinson's, but Alzheimer's to one degree or another, you probably have seen this.
You've seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimer's. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

You'd have an average day where you would think, "Hey, grandma doing great today. Grandma's really cool today." And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, "Okay. This is gonna be a good day."

I have heard Jill Biden say that her husband Joe was up early every morning on the phone with all sorts of people. And she says this as a way, "Hey, don't believe this stuff about Joe having mental problems. He's up, he's up every morning early, he's talking to countless people on the phone." That's not the time to look. You need to look at Joe Biden at sunset.

I've been looking at this. I can't recall when Biden is out in public at night, save for the Democrat debates which were way earlier this year. You gotta go back to January, February, March, and even then there weren't very many. But of recent campaign appearances, I can't recall, I can't remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I haven't seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Biden's not all there, and we all know it. It's an absolute scandal that the Democrats are trying to prop him up long enough to get him through the election so that Kamala Harris, a leftist's leftist, can be installed in the White House.

Article: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/theres_a_reason_why_rush_is_wondering_if_biden_is_ever_seen_at_night.html
Rush is qualified to discuss divorce and remarriage law, and that's pretty much it.

Biden is on a CNN Town Hall tonight, so you can test out this lame theory.

It says something that Rush is so desperate, this is all he has!
No, it says everything about the Dems if all they have is Biden. They are desperate for power over you and me. That is all they have!
Florda_mike
quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

Does Dr. Limbaugh still prescribe his own meds?
I hope not. But then again he isn't running for President so it is besides the point.
It is not beside the point: it is the point. Limbaugh is not a doctor and has shown in the past that when it comes to medical judgment he has none. But he is the medical expert you proffer in the face of eyeball evidence.

It is your point, the medical expert making your point.

^^^ Says Libertarian Quash???

Um Humm
J.R.
Carlos Safety said:

tombeaux said:

Sure. Let's compare fact checks. Orange demented slurring man had four lies in one sentence last week. He has created a new industry in fact checking. But it's okay. He thinks his supporters are chumps and "disgusting," and they love him for it.

People were fact checking Paul Krugmanand Dan Rather 20 years ago.
Fact checking is not a new industry.
just much, much, more fruitful these days!
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

I hope not. But then again he isn't running for President so it is besides the point.
It is not beside the point: it is the point. Limbaugh is not a doctor and has shown in the past that when it comes to medical judgment he has none. But he is the medical expert you proffer in the face of eyeball evidence.

Um Humm

Yes. There was nothing political in that post but your deep and wide understanding of libertarianism allowed you to spot something unorthodox?

Do tell.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

Um Humm

Yes. There was nothing political in that post but your deep and wide understanding of libertarianism allowed you to spot something unorthodox?

Do tell.

You're effin clueless!
BearN
riflebear said:

I think he is saying he will turn her farm in to a **** farm.
Florda_mike
Democrats are historically incapable of aiding in creation of small businesses because they have no experience in it

Biden speaking of creating manure businesses in this video is, well, precisely correct

Incompetent human being
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

Um Humm

Do tell.

You're effin clueless!
Clue me in effbird.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Thee University
quash said:

QUEEF is back?!?!?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Wallace
bear2be2 said:

GrowlTowel said:

bear2be2 said:

George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

By Andrea Widburg

By now, it's the worst kept secret in the world that Joe Biden is having cognitive difficulties. He's tethered to a teleprompter, is fed only pre-approved questions, and speaks in short increments to friendly audiences. Rumors are floating about that his dementia is quite advanced. Rush Limbaugh came up with a theory that suggests that those rumors are correct.

On Sunday, Thomas Lifson reprinted a post that's been circulating on the internet. It purports to come from a former Biden staffer who quit the campaign and cannot keep quiet about Biden's mental incompetence. Briefly, it says Biden has advanced dementia and that the medicine he takes for it causes incontinence. Although the post accurately describes Biden's behavior and his brief appearances, an anonymous author means that it has dubious utility.

Rush Limbaugh, however, has noticed another piece in the puzzle, and this one yields to empirical evidence rather than firsthand knowledge. This is the fact that, other than the long-ago Democrat debates and his acceptance speech (which may have been live, rather than prerecorded), Biden is never seen at night. In that regard, he is the "un-vampire."

Indeed, most of Biden's appearances are early in the day. He may do this because he tires easily and, by afternoon, is running on empty. Rush, though, posits that Biden may be suffering from sundowning, something strongly associated with dementia in the elderly, especially with Alzheimer's. Sundowning is so named because it consistently appears as the sun is setting.

I've seen this firsthand with both my parents, neither of whom had Alzheimer's but both of whom sundowned badly as they developed age-related dementia. What I learned was that, for the people sundowning, the illusions are real. These are not nightmares from which they can awaken. You cannot "snap" them out of it. They cannot be perked up and trotted out with a little medicine. While sufferers are sundowning, they're gone.

Quote:

People with dementia often, not always, but often get more confused and nervous in the late afternoon and the evening. If you have had someone in your family suffer from dementia or Parkinson's not Parkinson's, but Alzheimer's to one degree or another, you probably have seen this.
You've seen it with family members who had dementia. That as the day went on, as the afternoon grew later and then shifted into evening, you could see an obvious deterioration in the mental acuity of the family member who had dementia or Alzheimer's. I know people who have seen it with their own parents and grandparents.

You'd have an average day where you would think, "Hey, grandma doing great today. Grandma's really cool today." And families are filled with hope when those days happen, and then on those same days, when you get to sundown and later, the deterioration picks up, and you can see it, and you get depressed because earlier in the day you thought, "Okay. This is gonna be a good day."

I have heard Jill Biden say that her husband Joe was up early every morning on the phone with all sorts of people. And she says this as a way, "Hey, don't believe this stuff about Joe having mental problems. He's up, he's up every morning early, he's talking to countless people on the phone." That's not the time to look. You need to look at Joe Biden at sunset.

I've been looking at this. I can't recall when Biden is out in public at night, save for the Democrat debates which were way earlier this year. You gotta go back to January, February, March, and even then there weren't very many. But of recent campaign appearances, I can't recall, I can't remember Biden out in public at night. And certainly not after a full day of negotiating world peace and having a helicopter ride to the hangar, two-hour speech and banter with 15,000 people and then going out and doing a debate. I haven't seen Biden engage in that kind of rigorous schedule.
Biden's not all there, and we all know it. It's an absolute scandal that the Democrats are trying to prop him up long enough to get him through the election so that Kamala Harris, a leftist's leftist, can be installed in the White House.

Article: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/theres_a_reason_why_rush_is_wondering_if_biden_is_ever_seen_at_night.html
Rush is qualified to discuss divorce and remarriage law, and that's pretty much it.

He's on a CNN Town Hall tonight, so you can test out this lame theory.

He's has some expertise on substance abuse as well. Don't sell the man short.

How a couple of morally bankrupt grifters like Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh became the agenda-setters for American evangelicals like FTW is a mystery I'll never be able to solve.
Rush has never promoted evangelicalism on his show and I have been listen to him since 1992. Do you always promote propaganda or do you ever do your own research?

Maybe you should learn to read. I never said Rush promoted evangelicalism. I said that it's odd to me that evangelicals have allowed scumbags like Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump to set their agenda. And my point still stands.
Scumbags and sex tourists. Rush has been married 4 times
Forest Bueller_bf
fubar said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

PartyBear said:

fubar said:

BaylorFTW said:

fubar said:

A few weeks ago people here were complaining that Biden's DNC speech was delivered so late that nobody was up to see it, and that that was done intentionally. Ya know, in case he pissed himself or let out a stream of nasty farts they couldn't bleep in real time.

That was laughingly stupid.

This is even dumber. Leave it to Rush and his echo chamber.
So you are saying the claim can't be true based solely on one late night speech that Joe Biden gave a month ago? I would find it more peculiar if Biden has only done that one late night speech in the last 30 days with all other things during the day. For someone who is running for President, I would expect someone to be working day and night and if someone is not, it is reasonable to wonder why not. I think there is more to this than you want to acknowledge.
Biden's at a town hall in the dark in Pennsylvania as I type. Doing fine, but admittedly, I like the guy. Sue me. He's up and doing well. Right now.

How many examples do you require before you consider that your proposition is, how do we say, ridiculous?

This won't stop the cult here from projecting and fantasizing he has advanced dementia. What they perceive with their own eyes and ears, empirical data means nothing to what they have dreamed up.
The first debate is less than two weeks away. Chris Wallace is a rare good journalist. He will throw fastballs to both candidates, and I like that. That is the way it should be.
You make a good point re: Chris Wallace. Neither candidate is looking forward to his questions. Why do the other Trumpty Dumpts complain -- in advance, before any question has been asked -- about the moderators?
I like Chris Wallace in this slot. He has an air of superiority about him that will make him a formidable moderator.

He will be stern with both of them.
quash
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

BaylorFTW said:

quash said:

Um Humm

Do tell.
Still waiting birdman.
J.R.
I would a agree on Chris Wallace. He's down the middle and professional.
George Truett
Okay, so now the narrative is changing.

Biden has shown himself to be more than mentally competent.

Now, Trump alleges he's getting shot with speed or something to look that way. Demands Biden get a drug test.

The crazy continues.
George Truett
wuzzybear said:

George Truett said:

BaylorFTW said:

By Andrea Widburg

Quote:

Biden is on a CNN Town Hall tonight, so you can test out this lame theory.

No, it says everything about the Dems if all they have is Biden. They are desperate for power over you and me. That is all they have!
What sort of power do you think Dems want over you?
Florda_mike
George Truett said:

Now, Trump alleges he's getting shot with speed or something to look that way. Demands Biden get a drug test.

The crazy continues.

^^^ This is one of the more clueless incoherent posts I've ever read here, including the Hall of Fame posts by Cinque and Waco! Speaking of, where has Waco been?
Canada2017
If elected Biden would be become the oldest president in US history .

78 years old

Unless you are excited about Harris becoming president Biden's age and obvious mental difficulties should give any reasonable person pause .

Unless one wants higher income taxes, free medical care for illegals in the middle of a pandemic, the job killing Green Plan and the elimination of ICE.....

you might consider an alternative.
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

George Truett said:

The crazy continues.

Speaking of, where has Waco been?

Suspect Waco has merely exchanged socks.
quash
Where have you been? I asked you to back up a post and you hid. Better now? Ready to try?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Where have you been? I asked you to back up a post and you hid. Better now? Ready to try?
There you are!! I was curious if you had any comment on the breaking Jo Jorgensen scandal! Do you think it will hurt her election chances?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
quash said:

Dude if you have to ask why I think you're democrat and not libertarian, well that's just stupid

Just stop playing gotcha with me, ya friggin child

You're a democrat whether you're clueless to it or not!!!
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Dude if you have to ask why I think you're democrat and not libertarian, well that's just stupid

Just stop playing gotcha with me, ya friggin child

You're a democrat whether you're clueless to it or not!!!
So, per usual, nothing.

I figured but wanted to make sure.
riflebear
Wrecks Quan Dough
riflebear said:

If your campaign had Biden's brains and Kamala's charisma, wouldn't you advise them to not been seen or heard from until at least November 4th?
J.R.
Gruvin said:

Yay, he wants to get rid of the fossil fuel industry! JR should love that...

AOCs plan is the Dem energy platform for 2020. I will vote against Biden on this alone
I'm totally out on both candidates!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.