CIA: We assess that Vladimir Putin...

3,049 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ATL Bear
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

There is something going on with Putin visa vis Trump. I don't know what it is, but Trumps behavior relative to Russia does not pass the smell test. I know the Trump org has largely been funded by Russians because American Banks won't lend him money because he is a huge credit risk. The Russians very likely have something on the Trumps.
The logical flow of these four sentences is simply unassailable.
how so, Dr. Safety?
cinque
Ski8103 said:

HuMcK said:

Trump has caused more disunity in America than any POTUS since Andrew Johnson, y'all complain about the symptoms of it and blame the other side constantly, while calling for civil war or the breakup of the US. Most of the destruction has been for the simple purpose of covering his own ass from any accountability. It's why Russia supported him so openly and continues to do so, he doesn't even have to be an agent because his fundamental character flaws are already so beneficial to our enemies. Trump's own IC agrees that's it's happening and says so every chance they get, not my fault you can't accept it.
That's diarrhea of the mouth. How is it that liberals continue to break our people into smaller and smaller categories divided by race, gender, education, socio economic, etc. and its the president's fault there's not unity? Eventually that kind of tribalism eats its own!
You don't have to acknowledge any of those differences in Trump's Republican party because they're are no differences. Everybody looks like you.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Wrecks Quan Dough
J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

There is something going on with Putin visa vis Trump. I don't know what it is, but Trumps behavior relative to Russia does not pass the smell test. I know the Trump org has largely been funded by Russians because American Banks won't lend him money because he is a huge credit risk. The Russians very likely have something on the Trumps.
how so, Dr. Safety?
It is not. I was being sarcastic. The only correct statement you made in post is "I don't know." That is actually correct. You don't know, you have no facts, and you cannot prove anything.
Ski8103
cinque said:

Ski8103 said:

HuMcK said:

Trump has caused more disunity in America than any POTUS since Andrew Johnson, y'all complain about the symptoms of it and blame the other side constantly, while calling for civil war or the breakup of the US. Most of the destruction has been for the simple purpose of covering his own ass from any accountability. It's why Russia supported him so openly and continues to do so, he doesn't even have to be an agent because his fundamental character flaws are already so beneficial to our enemies. Trump's own IC agrees that's it's happening and says so every chance they get, not my fault you can't accept it.
That's diarrhea of the mouth. How is it that liberals continue to break our people into smaller and smaller categories divided by race, gender, education, socio economic, etc. and its the president's fault there's not unity? Eventually that kind of tribalism eats its own!
You don't have to acknowledge any of those differences in Trump's Republican party because they're are no differences. Everybody looks like you.
How do you know?
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Ski8103 said:

HuMcK said:

you are right, the look like me!

J.R.
Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

how so, Dr. Safety?
It is not. I was being sarcastic. The only correct statement you made in post is "I don't know." That is actually correct. You don't know, you have no facts, and you cannot prove anything.
you are a moron. You didn't answer the question Captian Deflection. Move on.
Wrecks Quan Dough
J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

how so, Dr. Safety?
you are a moron. You didn't answer the question Captian Deflection. Move on.
Duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!11
cinque
Ski8103 said:

cinque said:

Ski8103 said:

HuMcK said:

How do you know?
I watch his rallies.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Ski8103
cinque said:

Ski8103 said:

cinque said:

Ski8103 said:

HuMcK said:

How do you know?
I watch his rallies.

Who am I? What do I look like?
cinque
You're the one with the red cap on and no mask
Make Racism Wrong Again
Ski8103
cinque said:

You're the one with the red cap on and no mask

I don't have a MAGA hat. I have a black dryfit mask that I wear sometimes but not always. Why don't you unpack how people who plan to vote for Trump all look the same for us? That wasn't your best moment.
ATL Bear
We were played like a Tchaikovsky symphony.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.