Had That Been Antifa & Black Lives Matter Yesterday in DC.........

10,654 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiterock
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP said:

A woman was shot and killed. Should've been more shot. Just like there should've been a lot more shot this summer in Portland and other places.
sounds like you condone the police shooting unarmed people.
Florda_mike
muddybrazos said:

Jack and DP said:

A woman was shot and killed. Should've been more shot. Just like there should've been a lot more shot this summer in Portland and other places.

There's plenty of evidence Antifa, led by DC police, initiated what happened at Capitol

So yes, Antifa deserves being shot!!!
Redbrickbear
Jack and DP said:

There should have been a lot more media and political party (Dem) condemnation of rioting this summer.

There should have been a lot more arrests and convictions for political violence and rioting.

I can't agree there should have been more killing.

I am against the State shooting unarmed citizens....I am not against the State pepper straying rioting people, arresting them, and then hauling them Downtown to face charges.
Jack and DP
muddybrazos said:

Jack and DP said:

Unarmed doesn't mean not dangerous.
Jack and DP
robby44
You Thought Taking A Knee' Was Too Much!?
Forest Bueller_bf
bubbadog said:

I finally had a chance to look at a lot of video last night. My take was that the police were simply overwhelmed.

I saw video of police being attacked by the mob. I saw video of the police fighting back with pepper spray and truncheons, tackling a protester, trying to hold back the crowd. There were also a few who seemed to allowing the crowd to run riot, the video of one cop who led a rioter take a selfie with him, and other video of cops holding the door open to allow rioters to leave. The cop with the selfie will be identified and fired, I expect. And I understand why the overwhelmed cops (it looked like Custer's Last Stand at times) didn't try to arrest more people -- they just didn't have the manpower.

The bigger question is WHY they didn't have the manpower. That's going to be heavily investigated. Congress was in session debating an issue that had become highly controversial, and a huge crowd was gathered within spitting distance of the Capitol to support the president's claim that the election was stolen. Gee, who could've predicted there might be trouble?

BTW, if the woman who died was shot simply because she came through a window as hundreds of others did, that's an awful police overreaction in my book. Shooting the guy who killed the cop by hitting with a fire extinguisher would have been legitimate self-defense. Have they identified the attacker?
Agree with everything here. The Police presence was completely overwhelmed. Some looked shocked, scared etc.

Image there are 10 of you and 300/500 of them, even if you have guns, you aren't winning.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack and DP said:

Looking at the steps of the Capital in this short video shot, there was nobody there yet, I only saw one officers wave to people.

They have a right to walk up to the steps, they don't have a right to break into the building. At this point it is quite likely there hadn't been a breach yet. A big group going up to the steps of the Capital and protesting is well within their rights, once they decide to take that next step and break in, their rights have ended.

Lot of assumptions being made about this officer.

Jack Bauer
It means the NBA will boycott games over Jacob Blake but not over Ashli Babbitt
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
BrooksBearLives
Thee University said:

robby44 said:

Double standard': Black lawmakers and activists decry police response to attack on US Capitol

https://news.yahoo.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-were-221653420.html
Robby,

From what I saw this year most of the Antifa & BLM troublemakers were white bread caucasian punks.

From what I can determine so far this was a one time event that was successful in waking up many folks. No looting occurred. No rioting. No law abiding folks on the street and in their neighborhoods were not beaten up or intimidated. No fires were set. If any of this did occur it was on a very small scale.

Police responses on the streets of the Democrat led cesspools in some of our most crime infested cities is much different than on the steps of the US Capital.

I find it hilarious that people will call for de-funding the police one day and then the next cry about lack of police. The past 75 years have shown us you deal with people differently in different cities based on a readily available track record.
Wow.... this aged well.

There were pipe bombs, looting of Congressional Offices. 5 people dead, including a Capital Police Officer murdered by the "totally law abiding folks" you were talking about.

You suck.
BrooksBearLives
Forest Bueller_bf said:

robby44 said:

Been nice if the Capital steps looked like this yesterday.

1) I was shocked 100's of thousands showed up. If security knew that many would be there, they should have been ready.

2) I was sick at home yesterday and was watching live when Rudy Giuliani said his crazy "trial by combat" or whatever it was, that was a crazy thing to say. At the moment I thought that would be a headline tomorrow.

Fact is some of those people showed up thinking that election outcome was actually in question, that they could make a difference and are so misguided they thought they were doing something heroic. When someone says do "trial by combat", they actually think they are doing something right.

Add to the fact there was a joint session going on, with many thousand wandering around, there should have been a huge presence on the steps waiting for any conflict.

Hindsight of course is 20/20, but some people could see this coming 100 miles away. Should have been ready.
But... why would they think the election outcome was in question?

WHERE WOULD THEY GET THAT IDEA?
BrooksBearLives
Jack Bauer said:

Yeah... I wonder what the difference is between Jacob Blake and Ashli Babbitt

BrooksBearLives
Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

There should have been a lot more media and political party (Dem) condemnation of rioting this summer.

There should have been a lot more arrests and convictions for political violence and rioting.

I am against the State shooting unarmed citizens....I am not against the State pepper straying rioting people, arresting them, and then hauling them Downtown to face charges.
I'm absolutely glad more people didn't die. I can't believe only 5 did (so far). I think that's something to be proud of.

But we HAVE to stop with the comparisons between BLM and this. One was a legitimate protest and the other was literally an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.

They. Aren't. The. Same.
Shippou
The people in here "grieving" for a red pilled domestic terrorist make me laugh, we know where you stand.
whitetrash
BrooksBearLives said:

Jack Bauer said:

One had history of domestic violence and the other had a history of profane tweets?
BrooksBearLives
whitetrash said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Jack Bauer said:

One had history of domestic violence and the other had a history of profane tweets?
You were saying?

BrooksBearLives
whitetrash said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Jack Bauer said:

You are the absolute worst. Thank-you for being so incredibly consistent.

Neither of them should have been shot. But you intimating he did... in the back... Damn.

You're the problem. People like you.
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

robby44 said:

Double standard': Black lawmakers and activists decry police response to attack on US Capitol

https://news.yahoo.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-were-221653420.html
Robby,

From what I saw this year most of the Antifa & BLM troublemakers were white bread caucasian punks.

From what I can determine so far this was a one time event that was successful in waking up many folks. No looting occurred. No rioting. No law abiding folks on the street and in their neighborhoods were not beaten up or intimidated. No fires were set. If any of this did occur it was on a very small scale.

Police responses on the streets of the Democrat led cesspools in some of our most crime infested cities is much different than on the steps of the US Capital.

I find it hilarious that people will call for de-funding the police one day and then the next cry about lack of police. The past 75 years have shown us you deal with people differently in different cities based on a readily available track record.
Wow.... this aged well.

There were pipe bombs, looting of Congressional Offices. 5 people dead, including a Capital Police Officer murdered by the "totally law abiding folks" you were talking about.

You suck.
That's right. I do.

The "pipe bomb" I saw had a rotary dial off of a 1960's phone! Looting was minimal. If only Nike's, flat panels & Schlitz 40 Ouncers had been available for looting!

1 Capitol officer killed an unarmed woman (14 year veteran). 3 died of heart attacks or protest induced meltdowns and 1 officer was hit with a fire extinguisher.

I mentioned law abiding because BLM and Antifa attacked innocent people all year long. I never said any of those trespassing on federal land were law abiding you crying, bumbling idiot.

Again, this was all small scale compared to what we witnessed this year in Democrat cesspools around the nation.

Jack Bauer
Had Antifa done this....like they have done every night for 8 months?

This **** gets a yawn.

Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

I'm absolutely glad more people didn't die. I can't believe only 5 did (so far). I think that's something to be proud of.

But we HAVE to stop with the comparisons between BLM and this. One was a legitimate protest and the other was literally an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.

They. Aren't. The. Same.
An attempt to overthrow an election??????

Seriously?

A small percentage of the protesters trespassed and entered the Capitol. They wandered around for a short time and then left. Did they set up a putrid tent city? Did they occupy a portion of DC? Did they set fires and try to destroy buildings?

Nothing happened this time but I predict you are going to see, if necessary, this group open up not cans but barrels of whip @$$ on some select people.
Jack Bauer
Imagine a world in which BrooksBearLives decides what is and isn't allowed speech....
SIC EM 94
BrooksBearLives said:

whitetrash said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Jack Bauer said:

Neither of them should have been shot. But you intimating he did... in the back... Damn.

How's the criminal investigation coming along for the officer who shot the unarmed woman? Will we see her name plastered on professional sports jerseys this weekend?
Florda_mike
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack and DP said:

Looking at the steps of the Capital in this short video shot, there was nobody there yet, I only saw one officers wave to people.

They have a right to walk up to the steps, they don't have a right to break into the building. At this point it is quite likely there hadn't been a breach yet. A big group going up to the steps of the Capital and protesting is well within their rights, once they decide to take that next step and break in, their rights have ended.

Lot of assumptions being made about this officer.

You are really dumb
Florda_mike
Jack and DP said:

^^^ ANTIFA!

Those wearing patriotic hats backwards was the signal they were Antifa! Also they wore masks and gear like Antifa

Deal was cut with Mayor, Pelosi, police and Antifa

All known
bubbadog
Jack Bauer said:

Imagine a world in which BrooksBearLives decides what is and isn't allowed speech....
I don't have to imagine. If he owns a private platform, then guess what? He gets to decide what speech is allowed. Just like the owners of this fan message board get to decide what speech is allowed and what is not. On the old Baylor Fans site, the owners did not allow the name D-O-W-N-I-N-G, which was their prerogative. Want to set the rules? We live in a world where you can. Just launch your own platform.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
Whiskey Pete
bubbadog said:

Jack Bauer said:

I don't have to imagine. If he owns a private platform, then guess what? He gets to decide what speech is allowed. Just like the owners of this fan message board get to decide what speech is allowed and what is not. On the old Baylor Fans site, the owners did not allow the name D-O-W-N-I-N-G, which was their prerogative. Want to set the rules? We live in a world where you can. Just launch your own platform.
I'll agree with this.

But if these companies are going to decide which speech is or isn't allowed, then they needed to be treated like publishers and not the open platform businesses they pretend to be.
ScruffyD
an investigation is coming into the ones that incited her to do it.

but i doubt that interests you.
bubbadog
Rawhide said:

bubbadog said:

Jack Bauer said:

I'll agree with this.

But if these companies are going to decide which speech is or isn't allowed, then they needed to be treated like publishers and not the open platform businesses they pretend to be.
I have no problem with that. It would probably clean up a lot of the trash. Would also make Twitter and Facebook less profitable, since they would have to make a much bigger investment in policing their platform.

Win-win.
"Free your ass and your mind will follow." -- George Clinton
BearlySpeaking
BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

They. Aren't. The. Same.
in saying BLM was a "legitimate protest," you state that you support burning churches. Because BLM protesters started a fire in the basement of the St. John's Cathedral church in an attempt to burn it to the ground, and you are calling them legitimate protesters. Quite a bit of Washington DC was on fire at one point. Would you support them burning down synagogues or mosques? Do you draw any line at all on violent religious bigotry?

The support of burning churches, small businesses, and federal buildings as "legitimate protest" is why we are at this point today where people think they can get away with street violence.
Florda_mike
SIC EM 94 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whitetrash said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Jack Bauer said:

How's the criminal investigation coming along for the officer who shot the unarmed woman? Will we see her name plastered on professional sports jerseys this weekend?

As you know ....... that just doesn't fit the narrative

She's way too white and served in military

It's ok to kill that demographic, so I suspect she could've been led to be murdered???

We're screwed with Biden/Harris but there's plenty of Marxists on this board incoherently loving it

This board would be approved if in China!
Florda_mike
ScruffyD said:

an investigation is coming into the ones that incited her to do it.

but i doubt that interests you.

Blah blah blah
Florda_mike
BearlySpeaking said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

They. Aren't. The. Same.
in saying BLM was a "legitimate protest," you state that you support burning churches. Because BLM protesters started a fire in the basement of the St. John's Cathedral church in an attempt to burn it to the ground, and you are calling them legitimate protesters. Quite a bit of Washington DC was on fire at one point. Would you support them burning down synagogues or mosques? Do you draw any line at all on violent religious bigotry?

The support of burning churches, small businesses, and federal buildings as "legitimate protest" is why we are at this point today where people think they can get away with street violence.

Texas Scientist is an atheist he thinks

So he cares nothing of burning churches

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.