Had That Been Antifa & Black Lives Matter Yesterday in DC.........

10,592 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiterock
BrooksBearLives
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

A woman was shot and killed. Should've been more shot. Just like there should've been a lot more shot this summer in Portland and other places.
There should have been a lot more media and political party (Dem) condemnation of rioting this summer.

There should have been a lot more arrests and convictions for political violence and rioting.

I can't agree there should have been more killing.

I am against the State shooting unarmed citizens....I am not against the State pepper straying rioting people, arresting them, and then hauling them Downtown to face charges.
I'm absolutely glad more people didn't die. I can't believe only 5 did (so far). I think that's something to be proud of.

But we HAVE to stop with the comparisons between BLM and this. One was a legitimate protest and the other was literally an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.

They. Aren't. The. Same.
An attempt to overthrow an election??????

Seriously?

A small percentage of the protesters trespassed and entered the Capitol. They wandered around for a short time and then left. Did they set up a putrid tent city? Did they occupy a portion of DC? Did they set fires and try to destroy buildings?

Nothing happened this time but I predict you are going to see, if necessary, this group open up not cans but barrels of whip @$$ on some select people.

How's this aging, guy?

When are you going to realize you're wrong?
Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

A woman was shot and killed. Should've been more shot. Just like there should've been a lot more shot this summer in Portland and other places.
There should have been a lot more media and political party (Dem) condemnation of rioting this summer.

There should have been a lot more arrests and convictions for political violence and rioting.

I am against the State shooting unarmed citizens....I am not against the State pepper straying rioting people, arresting them, and then hauling them Downtown to face charges.
I'm absolutely glad more people didn't die. I can't believe only 5 did (so far). I think that's something to be proud of.

But we HAVE to stop with the comparisons between BLM and this. One was a legitimate protest and the other was literally an attempt to overthrow a legitimate election.

They. Aren't. The. Same.

Seriously?

A small percentage of the protesters trespassed and entered the Capitol. They wandered around for a short time and then left. Did they set up a putrid tent city? Did they occupy a portion of DC? Did they set fires and try to destroy buildings?

Nothing happened this time but I predict you are going to see, if necessary, this group open up not cans but barrels of whip @$$ on some select people.

How's this aging, guy?

Do you watch anything but CNN?

You're so far up dat dimcrat as I can't hardly tell it's you anymore
BrooksBearLives
I blocked you years ago, guy who brags about being from the worst state and is too dumb to spell it.

But I'm sure it was pretty dumb.
jupiter

Jack and DP
Florda_mike
BrooksBearLives said:

I blocked you years ago, guy who brags about being from the worst state and is too dumb to spell it.

But I'm sure it was pretty dumb.

If blocked, how do you know I responded to you

Did you come out of your az enough to see my post about you
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack and DP said:

They. Aren't. The. Same.

Seriously?

How's this aging, guy?

I'm getting fan club mail as we speak.

My only regret is that the trespasser photographed sitting at Pelosi's desk did not hop up on top of it, squat and leave her a steaming pile of something to remind her of what she has accomplished during her time in DC.

I am right, you are wrong. You are wrong because you are left. You can't help it.
George Truett
Thee University said:

what would have happened and what would we be debating today?
There would have been no breach of the capitol. Law enforcement would have been in full riot gear and military weapons and repulsed the crowd with tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper bombs, etc.

But because they were white, the Trump mob wasn't perceived as a threat. As it turned out, it was a full insurrection that resulted in the brutal murder of a Capitol Police officer.

I can't think of a better illustration of white privilege than to contrast the treatment of BLM protesters last year with the treatment of white insurrectionists last Wednesday.
George Truett
robby44 said:

See the difference.

This is what happens when Blacks protest.

Wednesday is what happens when whites riot.
Jack Bauer
George Truett said:

Thee University said:

There would have been no breach of the capitol. Law enforcement would have been in full riot gear and military weapons and repulsed the crowd with tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper bombs, etc.

But because they were white, the Trump mob wasn't perceived as a threat. As it turned out, it was a full insurrection that resulted in the brutal murder of a Capitol Police officer.

I can't think of a better illustration of white privilege than to contrast the treatment of BLM protesters last year with the treatment of white insurrectionists last Wednesday.
BLM rioters did $2billion in property damage in just the first two weeks. How were they treated poorly? If anything, they were given a pass on much of their actions.
Doc Holliday
George Truett said:

robby44 said:

See the difference.

Black people can do no wrong. White people bad.
muddybrazos
George Truett said:

Thee University said:

please stop your hateful anti-white rhetoric. No police were murdered. One officer committed suicide and the other officer may have sustained some injuries at the capitol or he died of a stroke but none of that has been confirmed.
Thee University
George Truett said:

Thee University said:

Cry me a river.

The Antifa and Black Lives Matter crowds have a track record that is public and pitiful. They are violent, hate white people, loot, burn, destroy, occupy and intimidate law abiding folks. We've seen it unchecked now for months!

They have been $____ing on everything they can not destroy or tear up. We know what to expect when they come to town.

The small faction of Trump idiots took it upon themselves to act a little like the Antifa and BLM numbskulls.

I can't think of a better illustration than 9-10 months of consecutive mayhem as opposed to a few hours by the Trump Trojans. If anything, I'll put money on the Trump Trojans should Dementia Joe and Kamala Willie Brown's ______ decide to "incite" a showdown.

BrooksBearLives
Jack Bauer said:

George Truett said:

Thee University said:

BLM rioters did $2billion in property damage in just the first two weeks. How were they treated poorly? If anything, they were given a pass on much of their actions.
is there a lie you won't tell? Over the course of the summer, it was less than HALF what you said happened "in just the first two weeks."

Just... stop lying.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/damage-riots-1b-most-expensive

If money is something you care about, why are you so silent on the cost of police brutality.

In 2018, New York City alone paid 300 Million in settlements for police misconduct. That's fully a 3rd of the actual cost of property damage. Start adding in Chicago, LA, Houston, etc. and a summer of protests will seem a little different.
BrooksBearLives
Thee University said:

George Truett said:

Thee University said:

Cry me a river.

The Antifa and Black Lives Matter crowds have a track record that is public and pitiful. They are violent, hate white people, loot, burn, destroy, occupy and intimidate law abiding folks. We've seen it unchecked now for months!

They have been $____ing on everything they can not destroy or tear up. We know what to expect when they come to town.

The small faction of Trump idiots took it upon themselves to act a little like the Antifa and BLM numbskulls.

I can't think of a better illustration than 9-10 months of consecutive mayhem as opposed to a few hours by the Trump Trojans. If anything, I'll put money on the Trump Trojans should Dementia Joe and Kamala Willie Brown's ______ decide to "incite" a showdown.

Dude.... is ANTIFA in the room with you now? Can we talk to ANTIFA?
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

George Truett said:

Thee University said:

Cry me a river.

Dude.... is ANTIFA in the room with you now? Can we talk to ANTIFA?
They are not welcome in Texas. There might be some in Austin or some other Democrat led cess pool city.

Maybe you can help me out. I've been looking for KKK Chapters, White Nationalist Chapters, Proud boys or any of the so called Southern Poverty Law Center hate groups. Can't find any. I'm not sure they exist.

I did see some KKK marchers back in the 90's on Valley Mills before a Baylor football game.
Jack Bauer
Antifa was marching through Times Square yesterday.

Why do people like to pretend people are making this up?

Jack Bauer
Florda_mike
Really wish police would arrest those fools without bond for intimidating a law officer, disturbing the peace or anything else applicable
Thee University
I don't want them arrested.

I want them crushed under the boot of the millions upon millions of radical conservatives that have taken over the KKK, White Nationalists and Proud Kids.

You know the group. The ones that trespassed on the hallowed and sacred grounds of Nancy "Turkey Gobbler Neck" Pelosi. Chucky "Corn Row Hair" Schumer and Alexandria "Bartender" Cortez. Is that Vietnam dodging war hero Little Dick Blumenthal still around?
ATL Bear
While we speculate about all the horror that would have befallen blacks should they have conducted the Capitol riot, one thing's for sure. The government hasn't and won't come down on blacks or BLM agitators as harshly as they have/will the Jan 6 group. Still searching for all the domestic terrorist, no fly list, designations from the Summer. Trump tried to recently, but for months we've been told how harmful and oppressive that would be.
Florda_mike
Thee University said:

I don't want them arrested.

I want them crushed under the boot of the millions upon millions of radical conservatives that have taken over the KKK, White Nationalists and Proud Kids.

You know the group. The ones that trespassed on the hallowed and sacred grounds of Nancy "Turkey Gobbler Neck" Pelosi. Chucky "Corn Row Hair" Schumer and Alexandria "Bartender" Cortez. Is that Vietnam dodging war hero Little Dick Blumenthal still around?

My friend you may be getting your wish in only a few more hours!
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

is there a lie you won't tell? Over the course of the summer, it was less than HALF what you said happened "in just the first two weeks."

Just... stop lying.

Speaking of lying. Just a few here.

Biden is a proven, habitual, unrepentant fraud and a pathological liar of the highest order.

Biden was caught plagiarizing famous speeches from UK Labor Leader Neil Kinnock , the late Robert Kennedy, JFK and Hubert Humphrey

He lied about academic awards [that he never earned], lied about scholarships [that he never received], and lied about his ranking in law school [stating he graduated in the top half of his class when in fact he finished 76th out of 85]."

He is a bald-faced liar about his involvement in our nation's march for civil rights. He claimed that he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960's, and not a word of it was or is true. It never happened. He is lying.

He claimed he was an activist and organizer within the civil rights movement, that he had been trained as a civil rights activist in Black churches, that he had participated in civil rights sit-ins, boycotts, and marches, and even went so far as to claim he was 'raised in a Black church.' None of this is true, not even a little bit. It's all a complete fabrication A decent man does not do this; a deceitful man does."

The one Biden lie, above all others that is vile to its very core concerns his wife & first daughter Naomi who lost their lives in an auto accident. Biden started claiming that Curtis C. Dunn, the driver of the tractor-trailer rig that hit the Bidens, was drunk at the time of the accident.

The fact is that Biden's wife failed to yield the right of way, Dunn put his life in jeopardy when trying to avoid hitting the Biden vehicle, and after the accident tried to render aid to the family. Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor [at the time], said there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever supporting Biden's 'claim.' Curtis Dunn was, in fact, cleared of any wrongdoing."

For over 47 years of public life, Biden has shown himself to have an irresistible propensity to lie. He has lied to his professors. He has lied to his constituents. He has lied about his academic work. He has lied about his speeches. He has lied about his support of civil rights. He has even lied about the death of his own wife and young daughter.

He is not a decent man. He is a dishonest, self-serving career politician.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

While we speculate about all the horror that would have befallen blacks should they have conducted the Capitol riot, one thing's for sure. The government hasn't and won't come down on blacks or BLM agitators as harshly as they have/will the Jan 6 group. Still searching for all the domestic terrorist, no fly list, designations from the Summer. Trump tried to recently, but for months we've been told how harmful and oppressive that would be.
No one in our hopelessly divided nation will care....

But in a few years when the dust settles it will be interesting to see who ended up getting the more numerous and harsher prison sentences.

The MAGa capitol rioters or the 100 cities-7 months-40 deaths BLM rioters.

I have a feeling I know who the ruling class is gonna come down on hardest.
jupiter
Why there is a double standard

To attempt to answer this question, let me try to draw an analogy to the body's immune system.

"Viruses" (say like communism, fascism) are often the causes of violence.

If a virus invades the body, it will attempt to hijack a (tissue, organ) cell and will begin replicating copies of itself. The infected cell has no real way to defeat the virus on its own, except perhaps through a passive mechanism to recognize the intruder and to turn off its replication mechanisms to prevent them from being hijacked.

For the most part however, the cell relies on the body's immune cells, Killer T-Cells, B-Cells (and others) to be able to recognize and destroy the virus.

Different "viruses" will often try to trick the immune system to over react and either attack itself, turn off an immune response entirely, or to fool T-Cells into attacking healthy cells in the body.

Different people have different jobs/roles to play in society, just like these different cells do.

Since different people serve different purposes in society and posses different tools to fight "infection",and are susceptible to infection by different types of viruses to varying degrees, we shouldn't judge them on the basis that we think they should all act the same way in the face of an "infection".

Violence is a societal problem that effects the health of the whole system/ body.

The burden of ending certain types of violence in society therefore weighs more heavily on some over others.

Which brings me back to the point about why there is a double standard.

Some people might really only be able to passively reject violence. Some people may be more prone to/ susceptible to being infected by one type of violence over another. Some people may only support violence based on personal reasons as opposed to someone who supports large scale mass social violence.

Right now the violence that pervades our country is largely due to a fascist virus that is attacking our "Killer T-Cells" and causing our immune response to go haywire.

The signal being secreted that is causing you to want to attack "Democratic" organ cells is a false one, and is being put out by this fascist virus in order to trick you into attacking it. For the most part these cells are healthy and are functioning properly and are not infected, and do not currently require an immune response against them. It is not a true signal from a B-Cell instructing you to do this.

There are only a few infected T-cells that need to be quarantined that are the ones responsible for pushing out copies of this "fascist" virus that really need to be addressed right now. If you are a T-Cell, that's the true signal from your body's B-Cells you should be listening to. This is what will allow us to get healthy and end this sickness that is plaguing us right now.

This is a false alarm. We must stand down

Thee University
After watching ABC News last night I want to attack and kill as many white men as possible.
BearlySpeaking
jupiter said:

To attempt to answer this question, let me try to draw an analogy to the body's immune system.

If a virus invades the body, it will attempt to hijack a (tissue, organ) cell and will begin replicating copies of itself. The infected cell has no real way to defeat the virus on its own, except perhaps through a passive mechanism to recognize the intruder and to turn off its replication mechanisms to prevent them from being hijacked.

For the most part however, the cell relies on the body's immune cells, Killer T-Cells, B-Cells (and others) to be able to recognize and destroy the virus.

Different "viruses" will often try to trick the immune system to over react and either attack itself, turn off an immune response entirely, or to fool T-Cells into attacking healthy cells in the body.

Different people have different jobs/roles to play in society, just like these different cells do.

Since different people serve different purposes in society and posses different tools to fight "infection",and are susceptible to infection by different types of viruses to varying degrees, we shouldn't judge them on the basis that we think they should all act the same way in the face of an "infection".

Violence is a societal problem that effects the health of the whole system/ body.

The burden of ending certain types of violence in society therefore weighs more heavily on some over others.

Some people might really only be able to passively reject violence. Some people may be more prone to/ susceptible to being infected by one type of violence over another. Some people may only support violence based on personal reasons as opposed to someone who supports large scale mass social violence.

Right now the violence that pervades our country is largely due to a fascist virus that is attacking our "Killer T-Cells" and causing our immune response to go haywire.

The signal being secreted that is causing you to want to attack "Democratic" organ cells is a false one, and is being put out by this fascist virus in order to trick you into attacking it. For the most part these cells are healthy and are functioning properly and are not infected, and do not currently require an immune response against them. It is not a true signal from a B-Cell instructing you to do this.

There are only a few infected T-cells that need to be quarantined that are the ones responsible for pushing out copies of this "fascist" virus that really need to be addressed right now. If you are a T-Cell, that's the true signal from your body's B-Cells you should be listening to. This is what will allow us to get healthy and end this sickness that is plaguing us right now.

What is the virus that caused a BLM supporter to murder 5 police officers in Dallas and wound 9 others at a BLM rally? What is the virus that caused mass destruction across America last year and resulted in multiple deaths? What is the signal causing you to want to burn down our cities since Ferguson in 2014, culminating in last year's riots you and your comrades celebrated?
Florda_mike
Thee University said:

After watching ABC News last night I want to attack and kill as many white men as possible.

Flipping past ABC News makes me feel differently, like I need a shower
BrooksBearLives
Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Just... stop lying.

Biden is a proven, habitual, unrepentant fraud and a pathological liar of the highest order.

Biden was caught plagiarizing famous speeches from UK Labor Leader Neil Kinnock , the late Robert Kennedy, JFK and Hubert Humphrey

He lied about academic awards [that he never earned], lied about scholarships [that he never received], and lied about his ranking in law school [stating he graduated in the top half of his class when in fact he finished 76th out of 85]."

He is a bald-faced liar about his involvement in our nation's march for civil rights. He claimed that he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960's, and not a word of it was or is true. It never happened. He is lying.

He claimed he was an activist and organizer within the civil rights movement, that he had been trained as a civil rights activist in Black churches, that he had participated in civil rights sit-ins, boycotts, and marches, and even went so far as to claim he was 'raised in a Black church.' None of this is true, not even a little bit. It's all a complete fabrication A decent man does not do this; a deceitful man does."

The one Biden lie, above all others that is vile to its very core concerns his wife & first daughter Naomi who lost their lives in an auto accident. Biden started claiming that Curtis C. Dunn, the driver of the tractor-trailer rig that hit the Bidens, was drunk at the time of the accident.

The fact is that Biden's wife failed to yield the right of way, Dunn put his life in jeopardy when trying to avoid hitting the Biden vehicle, and after the accident tried to render aid to the family. Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor [at the time], said there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever supporting Biden's 'claim.' Curtis Dunn was, in fact, cleared of any wrongdoing."

For over 47 years of public life, Biden has shown himself to have an irresistible propensity to lie. He has lied to his professors. He has lied to his constituents. He has lied about his academic work. He has lied about his speeches. He has lied about his support of civil rights. He has even lied about the death of his own wife and young daughter.

You voted for Trump. You don't get to complain about anyone lying.

Also, your depravity is insane. You're going to try and recast Biden's loss as a lie?

His wife and daughter ****ing died, you animal. What is wrong with you? Seriously, how broken are you that you can't even let the man have that? After five years of constant gaslighting and denial of decency, you can't even acknowledge the man has had loss?

Who hurt you?
BrooksBearLives
BearlySpeaking said:

jupiter said:

What is the virus that caused a BLM supporter to murder 5 police officers in Dallas and wound 9 others at a BLM rally? What is the virus that caused mass destruction across America last year and resulted in multiple deaths? What is the signal causing you to want to burn down our cities since Ferguson in 2014, culminating in last year's riots you and your comrades celebrated?
There were 3,000 demonstrations last year alone and almost no deaths. BLM has been part of tens of thousands of demonstrations with no death. ONE delusional gunman and you will dismiss BLM?

Fine. I could see that standard if you would apply it to your own party. Where is your condemnation of Trump for the deaths caused by his rally? He was every bit as responsible for the insurrection as BLM was for that shooter. He invited people. He fed them lies about the election. He told them they could take their country back (there was literally nothing they could do to stop the election at that point, only delay it).

If you're going to condemn BLM, then you HAVE to condemn Trump.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

BearlySpeaking said:

jupiter said:

There were 3,000 demonstrations last year alone and almost no deaths. BLM has been part of tens of thousands of demonstrations with no death. ONE delusional gunman and you will dismiss BLM?

Fine. I could see that standard if you would apply it to your own party. Where is your condemnation of Trump for the deaths caused by his rally? He was every bit as responsible for the insurrection as BLM was for that shooter. He invited people. He fed them lies about the election. He told them they could take their country back (there was literally nothing they could do to stop the election at that point, only delay it).

BLM asserts that racism is their worst enemy when black lives are mostly murdered by other black lives.

Bro it's total BS when they grandstand and then turn on 21 savage rapping about having his ops ready to gun down anyone that messes with his drug empire.
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Just... stop lying.

Also, your depravity is insane. You're going to try and recast Biden's loss as a lie?

His wife and daughter ****ing died, you animal. What is wrong with you? Seriously, how broken are you that you can't even let the man have that? After five years of constant gaslighting and denial of decency, you can't even acknowledge the man has had loss?

Who hurt you?
Your damn right I voted for Trump over Biden. Hell ****ing yes I did. I'd do it again tomorrow.

Biden had a loss. He sure did. Millions of people have losses. The words I posted above were from a writer, not mine. But I believe them. They were in the ****ing police report. Biden lied about it!!!!

Let the man have that????? What in the **** are you trying to say? This was the first time I brought up just one of his countless lies and you go Antifa on us. 2:30 p.m. and his wife pulled the car past a stop sign and directly into the path of a tractor-trailer headed full-steam. Biden tried to pin the blame on the truck driver. He failed. He lied.

5 years? Where did that come from. Do you suffer from the same dementia and habitual lying that old Dementia Joe suffers from? The only gas lighting you will get from me is when I light one of my own farts and blow it out right in your face! That is the gaslighting you will get from me.

Nobody hurt me. I'm indestructible.
fadskier
George Truett said:

robby44 said:

See the difference.

What a freaking liar you are! BLM rioted all summer....

Trump supporters didn't...
fadskier
BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Just... stop lying.

Who hurt you?
and Biden lied about it
BearlySpeaking
BrooksBearLives said:

BearlySpeaking said:

jupiter said:

You're lying about the BLM protests being peaceful. it's one thing to disagree about interpretations, it's another to deny facts. The party slogan "mostly peaceful" doesn't change reality.

The "delusional" gunman took to heart standard BLM rhetoric for which you can find plenty of video. Ones where the rioters shout "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" (they have been chanting that one since Ferguson), "Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground" (Philadelphia), "Burn it down" (DC). A Texas democrat congressional candidate who objected to a police presence at a Dallas BLM protest after your BLM-inspired gunman murdered the cops, said "Let them loot, who cares? Burn it to the ground." "Death to America" (Oakland). BLM has been acting on their rhetoric. Your group's violent rhetoric has gone mainstream.

I absolutely dismiss the BLM organization and their protests. They're the democrat equivalent of the Proud Boys, except they have caused far more damage to people's lives and businesses. Worse, BLM is far more entrenched in one of our political parties than the Proud Boys ever were.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.