Biden Approval Ratings

316,183 Views | 5937 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

You know our country is in serious trouble if the POTUS becomes a parody of himself. With Joe Biden, that has always been the case.
And we are going to run the same guy he beat in the last election against him. Yeah, we are smart.
Voters usually are.

In this case, the voters in each party are putting up the strongest candidate they have in view.

Short of a health crisis of the current POTUS, the slate is set.
I wouldn't bet against it, although I do hope we have a right turn.

odds are looking pretty good for a right turn. 1980 scenario shaping up in numerous and important ways.
Please, expound.

What right turn? So far it looks straight Trump...
No matter how many nits we can pick about how conservative Trump is, he's a significant rightward improvement over Biden.....

Moreover, Trump has the right instincts in the critical areas - he's been savaged by, and will cram down reforms upon, societal institutions which are badly in need of reform.

If all we do is balance the budget and restore economic equilibrium, we really haven't addressed the problems that got us here in the first place.

historian
NEW: Support for Biden Re-Election Worst of Any President in 32 Years, Most Voters Want Him Gone https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/02/new-poll-support-for-bidens-reelection-worst-in-32-years-most-voters-want-him-gone-n2169542
historian
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

You know our country is in serious trouble if the POTUS becomes a parody of himself. With Joe Biden, that has always been the case.
And we are going to run the same guy he beat in the last election against him. Yeah, we are smart.
Voters usually are.

In this case, the voters in each party are putting up the strongest candidate they have in view.

odds are looking pretty good for a right turn. 1980 scenario shaping up in numerous and important ways.
Please, expound.

And you think Trump is to the Left of Biden?

Trump may be the lesser of evils (by far) but at least under his presidency the border was a lot more secure, the international stage was a lot more stable, & the economy was a whole lot stronger. Do yo remember when gas was a dollar a gallon less than now? I do.
historian
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

Voters usually are.

Please, expound.

No matter how many nits we can pick about how conservative Trump is, he's a significant rightward improvement over Biden.....

Moreover, Trump has the right instincts in the critical areas - he's been savaged by, and will cram down reforms upon, societal institutions which are badly in need of reform.

If all we do is balance the budget and restore economic equilibrium, we really haven't addressed the problems that got us here in the first place.

True. But it would be a huge improvement over the current status of the economy. Or should I say huuuuuge!
FLBear5630
historian said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

Voters usually are.

Please, expound.

And you think Trump is to the Left of Biden?

Trump may be the lesser of evils (by far) but at least under his presidency the border was a lot more secure, the international stage was a lot more stable, & the economy was a whole lot stronger. Do yo remember when gas was a dollar a gallon less than now? I do.
No, I didn't want a "Left turn" to be construed as wanting a liberal candidate. The Phrase is to take a "left-turn" which is defined in the dictionary as: "To diverge suddenly or unexpectedly from what is expected or considered normal. The film starts off like any other romantic comedy, but then it takes a left turn with a random alien abduction". So I used right-turn, which is normally associated with Conservative.

But, leave it to this Board to contort any response!
historian
No distortion or contortion there. I cannot read your mind so I went by the words you used. In the context of this discussion, right & left refers to the political spectrum (& originated during the French Revolution). Other definitions are irrelevant.
Cobretti
historian
If the network is smart, they will interview Trump instead. Love him, hate him, or otherwise he knows how to draw an audience.
FLBear5630
historian said:

No distortion or contortion there. I cannot read your mind so I went by the words you used. In the context of this discussion, right & left refers to the political spectrum (& originated during the French Revolution). Other definitions are irrelevant.
Irrelevant to whom? I wrote it!

I am hoping for a right turn to another GOP candidate. I was concerned, rightly so, that if I wrote a left-turn it would be taken as wanting a Dem or Liberal candidate.

Apparently, that concern was rightly warranted. Right turn on the political spectrum is to the Conservative side. But, keep nit-picking. You knew the meaning...
historian
Irrelevant in the context of this discussion.

No I did not know what you meant. As I said, I cannot read your mind and you were using the term differently than is usual in this type of discussion.
FLBear5630
historian said:

Irrelevant in the context of this discussion.

No I did not know what you meant. As I said, I cannot read your mind and you were using the term differently than is usual in this type of discussion.
Good point. I will choose a better term or post the definition. Sometimes on a phone on the treadmill at the gym it is difficult to craft a responses.
Cobretti

Quote:

This is hysterical, check this out. After getting caught plagiarizing and lying about a bunch of things in 1987, Biden dropped out of the Presidential race. He was asked about claims he made about being an activist for civil rights and he came clean, admitting that none of it was true.

Years later he resurrected the lie and in 2012, while speaking to the NAACP, Biden claimed that he would go to "Reverend Wright's" church before heading out to desegregate movie theaters.

In 2014 Biden replaced Wright with Reverends Moyer and Holloway. Both Reverends were asked about Biden, neither remembered Biden ever coming to their church.

In 2020 Biden brought Reverend Otis Herring into the story. Before he died Herring said he only met Biden once in the 90's. The administrator of the church who had been there for decades, Phyllis Drummond, said that Biden never attended the church. Not one time.

A couple weeks ago Biden replaced Herring in the story with an unnamed female Bishop.

It's so strange how Black America lets Biden get away with this stuff.
historian
no problem
I'm not always as articulate as I would like to be.
Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap
whiterock
Jacques Strap said:

brutal ad. will move a lot of voters out of the Biden column
KaiBear
Just in case anyone is interested.

In only 5 years Jill Biden's net worth increased by 1200% to over 85 million dollars.

And no one is asking how.
GrowlTowel
Well, she is a doctor.
historian
Don't you mean "doctor"?
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

Well, she is a doctor.
but not a physician
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
'My Memory Is Fine': Another Unforgettable Denial of Reality
Biden aides' fury with special counsel Robert Hur proves that they know his observations hit the mark.

'I am not a crook." "There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe." "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

A president denying reality is nothing new. Sometimes it's a self-protective lie. Sometimes it's a mangled emanation from the brain of a tired leader. Sometimes it's a contorted verbal formula to convince the rest of us that our perception of obvious truths is somehow false. It rarely works. On each of these occasions, the incumbent president failed to convince anyone, and in each case the political plight that prompted the denial in the first place helped ensure that his party lost the next presidential election.
"My memory is fine" looks set to join these presidential protestations as verbal monuments to futility. The intensity of the denials by the White House and its allies of last week's devastatingly succinct description of the president as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory " by special counsel Robert Hur is proof that they know it's true.
The surest testimony to the accuracy of Mr. Hur's assessment is that they reserved their greatest ire not for the description itself, but for his temerity in writing it. Bob Bauer, the president's personal lawyer, told on Sunday that the special counsel's 388-page report was a "really shabby work product and completely out of bounds for a prosecutor."
https://www.wsj.com/articles/my-memory-is-fine-another-unforgettable-denial-of-reality-special-counsel-hur-848d9b74?mod=opinion_lead_pos5

Jacques Strap
So... is it gonna be Newsom, or Michelle Obama running?

Cobretti
Jacques Strap said:

So... is it gonna be Newsom, or Michelle Obama running?

86%...

Jack Bauer
*** am I looking at...black family visits elderly man in nursing home???

historian
Looks like the kindly old grandfather type except he wants to sniff their hair.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Only thing missing is the watermelon!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
OsoCoreyell
whiterock said:

Jacques Strap said:

brutal ad. will move a lot of voters out of the Biden column
I think Trump is an egotistical dipstick that is unfit for the Presidency...

...but that ad is absolutely devastating to Biden, who is also unfit for the Presidency.
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Only thing missing is the watermelon!

And the carton of KOOL cigarettes
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
My favorite Kamala..

historian
historian
Kamala might be the one Democratic leader who would be a significantly worse leader than Joe Biden!

Then again, there is not one Democrat who can be trusted within power or responsibility, with any amount of someone else's money, to be left alone with anyone's children, or with anything of any importance.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
China Joe just told the world at his Navalny press conference that it is not necessary for NATO to pay their bills and keep their committment. The the United States will protect them no matter what. Dumbass. If true, maybe we should just quit NATO.

It appears that this administration firmly believes that nobody needs to pay their bills.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Just overcoming a boyhood stutter!!!!

historian
Biden's brain is permanently frozen
First Page
Page 169 of 170

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.