Interview with Ashli Babbitt's husband

10,095 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasScientist
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

One is a federal officer and one works for a local police department. Different local departments handle the release of info differently.. No reason to hhhhmmmmm unless you just like to hhhmmmmm.
Just wondering why there were no protests and riots when the unarmed white woman was shot to death by the black policemen? Although Babbitt appeared to not be a nice person, doesn't her life matter? George Floyd was a career criminal and yet the country almost burned down when he was murdered.

Just questioning the disparity in the treatment and reactions of the deaths of two people where neither deserved to die.
Neither deserved to die, but George Floyd was engaged in passing a fake $20 bill and killed whilst in custody whilst posing no threat, Ashli Babbitt was engaged in Domestic Terrorism and was killed in an act of Self Defence
Dude. Ashley Babbitt had no weapon. She was unarmed. What happened at the Capitol was a far cry from "Domestic Terrorism". Her crime apparently was trying to crawl through a broken window. To take a play from the Democrats, it was a " mostly peaceful" protest. There has been no insurrection in the United States since the Civil War. Not yet anyway.

Once again, I am not justifying her conduct. Just pointing out another huge double-standard in our U.S. justice system.
It doesn't matter that she was unarmed. She was breaching an area that was the last line of defense between the legislature and a dangerous mob. The officer acted properly.
So it is okay to open fire on unarmed, dangerous mobs? Ummm....okay. Is that your final answer?
It's not okay to fire indiscriminately, but if a person presents an immediate threat, sure.
So this unarmed woman of small stature was more of a threat than the couple of dozen much larger men that were trying to enter? Try again.
They were not able to enter without the doorway being breached. That's what the officer prevented.
Seems to me some federal buildings and law enforcement buildings were "breached" in the past year. Why were none of those unarmed protesters gunned down?
I wouldn't have shed any tears over it. IMO they've been very lenient with both sides. The Capitol riot was probably a little more urgent situation since civilian legislators were at risk.
Agree with your first two sentences. Blue star. But I do not agree that elected officials lives are more important than the lives of those in law enforcement. All lives matter.
I don't think the politicians are more important, but the Capitol police have taken on a duty to protect them. The risk to their own lives isn't their only immediate concern like it is for an LEO defending an empty courthouse. That's part of what this officer had to consider when he saw the likelihood of that door being breached and all those men getting through.
Congress was fulfilling a Constitutional duty. The insurrection tried to stop it by violent means.

How could anyone know the woman was unarmed?

1. It was not an insurrection. Repeating that absurd claim that it was will not ever make it so.

2. No one was armed. No shots had been fired all day and no one brandished any firearms. Using their eyes would have been sufficient to know she was unarmed.
BaylorBJM
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

One is a federal officer and one works for a local police department. Different local departments handle the release of info differently.. No reason to hhhhmmmmm unless you just like to hhhmmmmm.
Just wondering why there were no protests and riots when the unarmed white woman was shot to death by the black policemen? Although Babbitt appeared to not be a nice person, doesn't her life matter? George Floyd was a career criminal and yet the country almost burned down when he was murdered.

Just questioning the disparity in the treatment and reactions of the deaths of two people where neither deserved to die.
Neither deserved to die, but George Floyd was engaged in passing a fake $20 bill and killed whilst in custody whilst posing no threat, Ashli Babbitt was engaged in Domestic Terrorism and was killed in an act of Self Defence
Dude. Ashley Babbitt had no weapon. She was unarmed. What happened at the Capitol was a far cry from "Domestic Terrorism". Her crime apparently was trying to crawl through a broken window. To take a play from the Democrats, it was a " mostly peaceful" protest. There has been no insurrection in the United States since the Civil War. Not yet anyway.

Once again, I am not justifying her conduct. Just pointing out another huge double-standard in our U.S. justice system.
It doesn't matter that she was unarmed. She was breaching an area that was the last line of defense between the legislature and a dangerous mob. The officer acted properly.
So it is okay to open fire on unarmed, dangerous mobs? Ummm....okay. Is that your final answer?
It's not okay to fire indiscriminately, but if a person presents an immediate threat, sure.
So this unarmed woman of small stature was more of a threat than the couple of dozen much larger men that were trying to enter? Try again.
They were not able to enter without the doorway being breached. That's what the officer prevented.
Seems to me some federal buildings and law enforcement buildings were "breached" in the past year. Why were none of those unarmed protesters gunned down?
I wouldn't have shed any tears over it. IMO they've been very lenient with both sides. The Capitol riot was probably a little more urgent situation since civilian legislators were at risk.
Agree with your first two sentences. Blue star. But I do not agree that elected officials lives are more important than the lives of those in law enforcement. All lives matter.
I don't think the politicians are more important, but the Capitol police have taken on a duty to protect them. The risk to their own lives isn't their only immediate concern like it is for an LEO defending an empty courthouse. That's part of what this officer had to consider when he saw the likelihood of that door being breached and all those men getting through.
Congress was fulfilling a Constitutional duty. The insurrection tried to stop it by violent means.

1. It was not an insurrection. Repeating that absurd claim that it was will not ever make it so.

2. No one was armed. No shots had been fired all day and no one brandished any firearms. Using their eyes would have been sufficient to know she was unarmed.
Go back to 8chan to spin your nonsense you clown

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used
Robert Wilson
There were about a dozen armed officers standing right behind her doing nothing. You can make a case that there was a reason to shoot her, but it was absolutely not essential. To quote Chris Rock, "there's a reason to push and old woman down a flight of stairs."
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/977879589/yes-capitol-rioters-were-armed-here-are-the-weapons-prosecutors-say-they-used
What is 8chan? Have never heard of this.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yep.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It's the successor site to 4 chan, the dark web, where Q, others, including foreign entities post their conspiracy propaganda.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Whiskey Pete

I didnt feel like protesting either shooting. Did you?

A lot of people were upset about the young drunk getting shot. They protested..

Apparently the shooting of the women climbing through a window didnt inspire people to protest.

The double standard is how the public reacts.

The young man died near midnight and the mayor fired the shooter Saturday. There is a difference in the Atlanta Police Dept and the Feds on releasing data. If that policy was developed during the night in Atlanta you have a point.
Read my post again. I wasn't talking about the public. I was talking about the media.

Just admit they have a double standard then you come move along.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It's the successor site to 4 chan, the dark web, where Q, others, including foreign entities post their conspiracy propaganda.
I'm sure you spend all your free time there, seeing how you know about it more than the rest of us
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Its was a hangout for extreme rights and white supremist to sit around and discuss whatever they discuss. Topics like "illegal aliens took my kids spot in college" and "how do we protect the white culture?" and "Open borders will be the demise of decent Italian eateries because of tacos" were said to be common. It was an echo chamber and nothing like this place where thinkers and open minded individuals are encouraged to voice their opinions freely without name calling and silliness.

I think it was shut down a while back. I am sure it has been replaced.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Wrecks Quan Dough
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I think he is 4chan's older brother.
Shippou
Carlos Cruz said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I think he is 4chan's older brother.

Off shoot of 4chan where the dregs of the internet post child porn and all sortsa awful ***** Also the birthplace of Q.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Don't you see here was a huge difference in these situations?

Babbit was a participant in an insurrection to overthrow the government and was a short distance from attacking our congressional leaders. She pushed through a window though which she could see guns drawn on the other side.

Floyd wasn't attacking anyone and was completely subdued.

How can you not see the disparity between these situations? They're in no way comparable.

Hogwash. How many guns did the 'insurrectionists' of this supposed "insurrection" bring into the building with which to undertake said insurrection? How man police did these 'insurrectionists' kill in this "insurrection?" Is it a tactic of insurrectionists to take smiling selfies with their police opposition in the hallways of the battlefield? Is it unusual for insurrectionists to be ushered into/onto the battlefield by police officers?
They didn't need guns for the insurrection they had planned. And no, it's not unusual at all. The Turkish government suspended thousands of police on suspicion of aiding the failed coup a few years ago.

If you don't need guns, it's not an insurrection.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Webster definition: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Probably depends on the definition you choose. I couldnt find one that said firearms were necessary.
Whiskey Pete

Webster definition: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Probably depends on the definition you choose. I couldnt find one that said firearms were necessary.
So the burning of buildings and destruction of government property this past summer in various cities, would also be an insurrection, then?
Canon

Try using rational thought and context. It's a very clarifying experience.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Yes it would and they should have been shot also.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Or just make up your own definition then criticize others when they try to stick to accepted definitions

".If you don't need guns, it's not an insurrection" This is not the standard definition. Its yours.

Canon

Or just make up your own definition then criticize others when they try to stick to accepted definitions

".If you don't need guns, it's not an insurrection" This is not the standard definition. Its yours.

In the greatest military power on earth, its THE definition.
Wrecks Quan Dough
If the trespass, vandalism, and theft that occurred on January 6th is an insurrection, then any unlawful act is likewise an insurrection and the term is essentially meaningless.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sure. Words can apparently mean whatever you want in this thread. No reason to use standard definitions.
Wrecks Quan Dough

Sure. Words can apparently mean whatever you want in this thread. No reason to use standard definitions.
Or you could apply the accepted definition so broadly that it subsumes everything and becomes meaningless the way you use it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Yes. That was my point. Thanks.
Wrecks Quan Dough

Yes. That was my point. Thanks.
You are the one doing it. Stop doing it. Do better.
JXL
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

So shooting the Kavanaugh protesters would have been okay?
Osodecentx
JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Were they violently breaking into the Capitol, breaking windows, advocating the execution of the VP?
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Babbit was a participant in an insurrection to overthrow the government and was a short distance from attacking our congressional leaders. She pushed through a window though which she could see guns drawn on the other side.

How can you not see the disparity between these situations? They're in no way comparable.

Hogwash. How many guns did the 'insurrectionists' of this supposed "insurrection" bring into the building with which to undertake said insurrection? How man police did these 'insurrectionists' kill in this "insurrection?" Is it a tactic of insurrectionists to take smiling selfies with their police opposition in the hallways of the battlefield? Is it unusual for insurrectionists to be ushered into/onto the battlefield by police officers?
They didn't need guns for the insurrection they had planned. And no, it's not unusual at all. The Turkish government suspended thousands of police on suspicion of aiding the failed coup a few years ago.
What was planned? And what coordination occurred with government entities? Any?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Were they violently breaking into the Capitol, breaking windows, advocating the execution of the VP?
It is about an apples-to-apples comparison:

Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not apples to apples. Nobody broke windows and doors to enter. The swearing in was not stopped. Nobody died. Nobody advocated the the CJ be executed.
Nobody took over the SCt chambers for hours
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not apples to apples. Nobody broke windows and doors to enter. The swearing in was not stopped. Nobody died. Nobody advocated the the CJ be executed.

If you recall, they actually did disrupt and break into the Congressional hearings. Your memory is pretty selective.
Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

If you recall, they actually did disrupt and break into the Congressional hearings. Your memory is pretty selective.
I remember, but your video was of the SCt on the day Kavanaugh was sworn in.

Do you think the protesters in the Senate hearings should have been shot?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

JXL said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I remember, but your video was of the SCt on the day Kavanaugh was sworn in.

Do you think the protesters in the Senate hearings should have been shot?
No one should have been shot and neither episode qualified as an insurrection.
bularry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

you actually are making awful comparisons to essentially justify her conduct and somehow imply breaking in doors at our Capitol with a mob is equivalent to running away from cops or laying on the ground.

really remarkable lack of logic and context...... I wonder why you would jump through such hoops to make such claims. makes me go hhhhmmmmmmmm
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
bularry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

you actually are making awful comparisons to essentially justify her conduct and somehow imply breaking in doors at our Capitol with a mob is equivalent to running away from cops or laying on the ground.

really remarkable lack of logic and context...... I wonder why you would jump through such hoops to make such claims. makes me go hhhhmmmmmmmm
You see absolutely nothing wrong with an unarmed white woman getting shot by a cop as she attempted to crawl through a window. I get it, Larry. You are obviously one of the woke folk. Bless your heart!

ALL LIVES MATTER. Say her name.............
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Canon said:

C. Jordan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What was planned? And what coordination occurred with government entities? Any?
I don't know if there was any coordination. My point is that it wouldn't be unusual. They intended for Trump supporters in the military to join in and provide the muscle to overthrow the election and keep him in power.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I'm sure you spend all your free time there, seeing how you know about it more than the rest of us
I keep up with what is happening from objective news sources as opposed Nexmax, Oan, Alex Jones, and Fox. Some of it is literally the same antisemitic fascist rhetoric repackaged that was circulated in Germany. You should pay attention to where the political rhetoric from the far right is coming. The misinformation circulated within the community is a sereious problem. It gets modified, repeated and works its way into mainstream of the R party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8chan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.