Forget the Alamo!

18,894 Views | 345 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Canada2017
Forest Bueller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ad-hominem?

Yes true, I must apologize to the term "clueless".

Sorry about that clueless. I shouldn't have compared that benign, often harmless phrase to you.

1) You change the word of God to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

2) Once you've done that you change morality to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

3) And now you desecrate people and history to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

And yes, though you claim it has not happened, you have been corrected with truth over and over again on each subject above, and still pretend it hasn't happened. You get correct with actual truth complete with lengthy explanations, then claim nobody every answers your claims and questions.

I owe you nothing.

And There is nothing harmless about you.

Whiskey Pete
Canada2017 said:

For many years now I have watched poster after poster attempt to have a meaningful discussion with Waco47.

It simply never works out.

The old fella is merely a semi literate, heavily medicated , under educated abortionist , who fades in and out of lucidity .

Kind of like Joe Biden without his wife present .

Post of the week!
Waco1947
Ad hominen
Waco1947
Waco1947
Forest Bueller said:

Ad-hominem?

Sorry about that clueless. I shouldn't have compared that benign, often harmless phrase to you.

1) You change the word of God to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

2) Once you've done that you change morality to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

3) And now you desecrate people and history to satisfy your desires under the guise of progress.

And yes, though you claim it has not happened, you have been corrected with truth over and over again on each subject above, and still pretend it hasn't happened. You get correct with actual truth complete with lengthy explanations, then claim nobody every answers your claims and questions.

I owe you nothing.

Desecration? It is truth. The guys in the Alamo died for slavery so Texas could a slave state.
No one has addressed the truth the 1836 Tx Constitution which legalized slavery and no one has addressed the fact that Austin used slavery as drawing card for land. That's truth just like the Sou7thern guys died for slavery in the Civil War.
Waco1947
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Ad-hominem?

I owe you nothing.

Desecration? It is truth. The guys in the Alamo died for slavery so Texas could a slave state.
No one has addressed the truth the 1836 Tx Constitution which legalized slavery and no one has addressed the fact that Austin used slavery as drawing card for land. That's truth just like the Sou7thern guys died for slavery in the Civil War.
How many times a day do you masturbate?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Redbrickbear
GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Ad-hominem?

I owe you nothing.

You must have high enough levels of testosterone in your body to get an erection.

Waco doesn't have that.
GrowlTowel
Redbrickbear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Ad-hominem?

I owe you nothing.

You must have high enough levels of testosterone in your body to get an erection.

Waco doesn't have that.
Fair point.
Forest Bueller_bf
Definition 2 : to treat disrespectfully, irreverently, etc.

That you don't understand what you do is not unexpected..

You also do that to morality and biblical truth, with impunity.

Truth contains 100% percent of the truth. Not the 1/10th of 1% you present.
Robert Wilson
You managed one single post that was legible

Stick to Latin
Thee University
Waco1947 said:

It did not legalize slavery.

Stephen F. Austin did NOT use slavery as a "drawing card".

A very, very small percentage of SOUTHERN MEN fought and died for slavery. The vast majority of SOUTHERN MEN fought to escape tariffs levied by the industrial north that benefited the north. That's the truth.

SEC. 9. All persons of color who were slaves for life previous to their emigration to Texas, and who are now held in bondage, shall remain in the like state of servitude, provide the said slave shall be the bona fide property of the person so holding said slave as aforesaid. Congress shall pass no laws to prohibit emigrants from the United States of America from bringing their slaves into the Republic with them, and holding them by the same tenure by which such slaves were held in the United States; nor shall Congress have power to emancipate slaves; nor shall any slave-holder be allowed to emancipate his or her slave or slaves, without the consent of Congress, unless he or she shall send his or her slave or slaves without the limits of the Republic. No free person of African descent, either in whole or in part, shall be permitted to reside permanently in the Republic, without the consent of Congress, and the importation or admission of Africans or negroes into this Republic, excepting from the United States of America, is forever prohibited, and declared to be piracy.

That's the truth. You've fallen for the northern scrubbing of history and writing the history books. Lincoln sacrificed 600,000+ lives for northern industrialists and eventually, after the saw the war was not doing the job for his legacy, did a 180 and declared it was to free the slaves. Lincoln was a pawn just like a large number of Presidents are. Dementia Joe is a perfect example.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Stranger
I just thank my lucky stars that I don't attend a church where Waco1947 is preaching.
Waco1947
Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

A very, very small percentage of SOUTHERN MEN fought and died for slavery. The vast majority of SOUTHERN MEN fought to escape tariffs levied by the industrial north that benefited the north. That's the truth.

SEC. 9. All persons of color who were slaves for life previous to their emigration to Texas, and who are now held in bondage, shall remain in the like state of servitude, provide the said slave shall be the bona fide property of the person so holding said slave as aforesaid. Congress shall pass no laws to prohibit emigrants from the United States of America from bringing their slaves into the Republic with them, and holding them by the same tenure by which such slaves were held in the United States; nor shall Congress have power to emancipate slaves; nor shall any slave-holder be allowed to emancipate his or her slave or slaves, without the consent of Congress, unless he or she shall send his or her slave or slaves without the limits of the Republic. No free person of African descent, either in whole or in part, shall be permitted to reside permanently in the Republic, without the consent of Congress, and the importation or admission of Africans or negroes into this Republic, excepting from the United States of America, is forever prohibited, and declared to be piracy.

That's the truth. You've fallen for the northern scrubbing of history and writing the history books. Lincoln sacrificed 600,000+ lives for northern industrialists and eventually, after the saw the war was not doing the job for his legacy, did a 180 and declared it was to free the slaves. Lincoln was a pawn just like a large number of Presidents are. Dementia Joe is a perfect example.

The Civil was about slavery not tariffs. Read secessionist documents of 1865. They are clear about their right to own slaves.
PS Frederick Douglass writes about horrors of slavery the institution that the South wanted to keep.
"To all complaints no matter how unjust, the slaves must answer never a word. Colonel Lloyd could not brook any contradiction from a slave. When he spoke, a slave must stand, listen, and tremble; Colonel Lloyd had three sons Edward,Murray, and Daniel and three son-in-law's Mr. Winder, Mr. Nicholson, and Mr. Lowe's. All of these lived at great house Farm and enjoyed the luxury of whipping the servants when they pleased from Barney all the down to William Wilkes, the coach driver. I have seen Winder make one of the house-servants stand of from him a suitable distance to be touched with the end of his whip, and at every stroke raise great ridges on his back."
Waco1947
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

The Civil was about slavery not tariffs. Read secessionist documents of 1865. They are clear about their right to own slaves.
PS Frederick Douglass writes about horrors of slavery the institution that the South wanted to keep.
"To all complaints no matter how unjust, the slaves must answer never a word. Colonel Lloyd could not brook any contradiction from a slave. When he spoke, a slave must stand, listen, and tremble; Colonel Lloyd had three sons Edward,Murray, and Daniel and three son-in-law's Mr. Winder, Mr. Nicholson, and Mr. Lowe's. All of these lived at great house Farm and enjoyed the luxury of whipping the servants when they pleased from Barney all the down to William Wilkes, the coach driver. I have seen Winder make one of the house-servants stand of from him a suitable distance to be touched with the end of his whip, and at every stroke raise great ridges on his back."
Wow, sounds like this country has come a looooooooong way. You should show thanks for the countless white union soldiers that gave their life to free the slaves.

Looks like today is a great day to be black in America.
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

Wow, sounds like this country has come a looooooooong way. You should show thanks for the countless white union soldiers that gave their life to free the slaves.

It is not great day for blacks. Racism is real.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Making light of slavery amd the racism that African Americans face daily is not helpful to understanding.
Waco1947
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

Take a look at history. It is indeed better today to be black in America.

When you are going to show thanks for the countless white soldiers that died fighting for the freedom of blacks? Do their white lives not matter?
whitetrash
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

When you are going to show thanks for the countless white soldiers that died fighting for the freedom of blacks? Do their white lives not matter?
He's made it perfectly clear.

Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Making light of slavery amd the racism that African Americans face daily is not helpful to understanding.
What you don't understand is that America is come a loooooooong way. If you're black in America, you're more free than ever to be as successful as you want to be.

I wonder how many blacks in Africa would love to come to America today - plenty.
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

Yeah better but near enough
1$ secure neighborhoods
2) high speed internet
3) outstanding school
4) access to capital
Waco1947
Waco1947
I would challenge to walk around black and listen to African Americans
Waco1947
whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

Like this?

Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

1$ secure neighborhoods
2) high speed internet
3) outstanding school
4) access to capital
Where's your thanks to all those white people that died fighting a war that ended slavery?

If you're black in America today.... you can have a bright future. Truly special indeed.

To be black in America today means that you can go to school, work hard, go to college (even med school), get a degree and become a surgeon, just like Dr. Ben Carson or maybe you fancy being an athlete... if you're black today, you could become the next Emmitt Smith or maybe the next Hank Aaron or the next Michael Jordan.

Yes indeed, being black in America today means that you can have a very bright future.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

I would challenge you to walk around an upscale neighborhood and listen to black people there, just like my next door neighbor
Whiskey Pete
whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

Like this?

That's dope
Redbrickbear
Waco1947 said:

GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

With your pants down around your ankles or would that be cultural appropriation?
Waco1947
whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

Like this?

No.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

I would challenge you to walk around an upscale neighborhood and listen to black people there, just like my next door neighbor
I do amd being black is no fun
Waco1947
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

Waco1947 said:

Is that for real?
Waco1947
Canon
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

What?
Thee University
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

1$ secure neighborhoods
2) high speed internet
3) outstanding school
4) access to capital
1. Blacks are living exactly where they want to live and deserve to live. Those that WANT to live outside black neighborhoods and work for a living do live in secure neighborhoods. Already. They are doing good. Some are doing great. They realized how to assimilate! Nobody, in 2021, is holding the rest back but themselves and a multitude of Democrats.

2. High speed internet????? Are you kidding me. You can learn with carrier pigeons if you WANT to.

3. Outstanding schools are available. If you ask teachers of primarily black schools you will readily find that that lack of discipline, teacher respect, truancy, lack of decorum (noisy, talking over teachers, rapping vulgarity in classrooms, etc.), dialect that is a different language, lack of interest in subjects, drugs in school, the list goes on and on are crippling the few that truly WANT to learn. You have to WANT to learn and it starts with the parents!!!!!!

4. We've thrown trillions of $$$s to prop up and elevate our black brothers and sisters. Our own government, our American businesses and American colleges have engaged in discrimination against whites. Affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas were all developed to advance black applicants over white applicants. You have to WANT to take advantage of the free money.

Your attitude and excuses are truly pitiful.

This current wave of "wokeness" will die out. It always does. I'll admit that this round of race carding got a huge boost by the unfortunate murder of a criminal/drug abuser named Floyd coupled with the Covid pandemic. The smoke will clear and the dust will settle. The weak, liberal pukes known as Democrats won't stop crying racism and will blame everybody but themselves. They were successful in recruiting more minions but they have no true leadership or enough workers and mentors willing to address the ROOT CAUSE OF ALL BLACK PROBLEMS-------themselves.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
nein51
Waco1947 said:

I would challenge you to walk about Eretria and listen to Africans. I have; as well as Ethiopia, Sudan, Somalia, South Africa, Nigeria.

If you think the plight of the black man that lives next door to me compares to the plight of the black man in those countries you have lost what is left of your mind.

Your problem, aside from being incredibly mired in one single issue - about which you are almost entirely always incorrect about - is that you fail to see and acknowledge progress. Like most of the people on the far ends of the spectrum the world is black/white to you.

The real shame is that you are so caught up in self loathing that you cannot even enjoy being alive in the greatest country on the planet at the greatest time.

Im going to tell a story:
Once I brought my wife and her business partner pizza. I missed the house and turned around. A man in a car followed me and when I parked pulled up behind me and started shouting; "why are you following me?" "why are you spying on me?" "who sent you?" This got elevated to the point I had a gun drawn on him and was getting pretty close to ending his life if he didnt move back. The police arrived. Turned out the man was a war veteran who had some pretty serious mental health issues. I went from being incredibly angry with him to feeling pity and finally to feeling thankful. Thankful that I didnt live in a world where people were chasing me, where people spied on me...and where I thought someone was being sent to follow my moves.

I feel the same way about you. At first every post made me angry. Eventually that changed to pity as it is obvious you are not ok. Now I am just very thankful that reality is far better than whatever horrible haze you are living in.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

I don't think you know what an upscale neighborhood would look like if it bit you in the ass....

My half black niece and black next door neighbor would say you full of shiiite.

Being black today in America should be considered a gift. They have more opportunity, more food, more money, more "stuff", more education and more rights than they ever have in history.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

Waco1947 said:

thanks for letting me know that today was not a great day. I also had no idea that racism was real until you mentioned it. Could you be any more patronizing?
Waco1947
Slavery was the cause of Tx Revolution
Racism is real. It's more than the n-word or living next door to African Americans or your best friend is black.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.