Woman Stands Up to Spa About Transgender in Changing Room: "He Has A D***!!"

6,871 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
StealthBear said:

Lol and the woke simptard dude was still trying to tell her how she should feel.
Yep... that guy reminds me of the video I saw last summer of a black woman calling out the riots and blm crap and some white liberal college students said she was racist, not black enough and didn't know what she was talking about.
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

"They just want to marry who they love"

turns into

"Lets ban every single event that is based on gender"

Virginia and their wacko governor must be hell bent and trying to out california, california
4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

turns into

note to self- do not raise your kids in messed up state of VA.
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches said:

Jack Bauer said:

turns into

note to self- do not raise your kids in messed up state of VA.

Yes, but there are even HS in Texas that ban "Homecoming King and Queen" b/c it is gender biased.
This **** is infectious.
EatMoreSalmon
Let's ban "the pill" and vasectomies since they are gender based. That should go well.
Jack Bauer
Why do "activists" want to ban all gender based activities except for male and female sports teams?

What a bunch of hypocrites.
Sam Lowry
Booray said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

While typically center-left, this issue has me baffled. About 0.6% of the population identifies as transgender. (https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/). They should not be discriminated against at work, in housing, in taking advantage of public accommodations.

But transgender should not have an unnatural advantage in athletics; where the question is whether the 0.6% should be uncomfortable in public bathrooms or the 99.4% should be uncomfortable, I side with the 99.4%. Smart businesses who want woke can spend the money for single stall bathrooms or three bathrooms for biological male/biologic female/unisex. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.

Dude you vote democrat so YOU'RE THE PROBLOM even though you had a moment of clarity in this post

Until you vote against the party of trans then YOU'RE THE PROBLEM

Although I do appreciate you're post
Spot.On.

It is quite curious to watch liberals living in a pseudo reality. Their worldview is framed by Frankfurt School construction of all tyranny emerging from the right and all liberty residing on the left. Now that shocking intolerance is running amok on the left, they simply cannot perceive it. Cancel culture is just ostracism (repressive tolerance). Antifa doesn't exist....etc....

The pseudo reality they're in provides a patent framing bias. They see the craziness on the left, but they know that every conservative has a swastika embroidered somewhere on their underwear, so they are actually "centrists" in their worldview. They think they can control what they see as well intentioned but overheated activism on the left, and use it to spank their erstwhile partners in social contract (conservatives) into compliance. They cannot see that they are, in fact, allies of actual intolerance.

They forget that jacobins always eat their own.
Specifically, here I am saying it does not hurt me to call you what you want to be called;
That may be true as long as you can distinguish my wants from objective reality. If you lose that ability, it hurts you a great deal.
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

While typically center-left, this issue has me baffled. About 0.6% of the population identifies as transgender. (https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/). They should not be discriminated against at work, in housing, in taking advantage of public accommodations.

But transgender should not have an unnatural advantage in athletics; where the question is whether the 0.6% should be uncomfortable in public bathrooms or the 99.4% should be uncomfortable, I side with the 99.4%. Smart businesses who want woke can spend the money for single stall bathrooms or three bathrooms for biological male/biologic female/unisex. It doesn't seem that complicated to me.

Dude you vote democrat so YOU'RE THE PROBLOM even though you had a moment of clarity in this post

Spot.On.

It is quite curious to watch liberals living in a pseudo reality. Their worldview is framed by Frankfurt School construction of all tyranny emerging from the right and all liberty residing on the left. Now that shocking intolerance is running amok on the left, they simply cannot perceive it. Cancel culture is just ostracism (repressive tolerance). Antifa doesn't exist....etc....

The pseudo reality they're in provides a patent framing bias. They see the craziness on the left, but they know that every conservative has a swastika embroidered somewhere on their underwear, so they are actually "centrists" in their worldview. They think they can control what they see as well intentioned but overheated activism on the left, and use it to spank their erstwhile partners in social contract (conservatives) into compliance. They cannot see that they are, in fact, allies of actual intolerance.

Specifically, here I am saying it does not hurt me to call you what you want to be called;
That may be true as long as you can distinguish my wants from objective reality. If you lose that ability, it hurts you a great deal.

Also, there's an "or else" implication that seems to be harmful.
Booray
Canon said:

Sam Lowry said:

Booray said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

Booray said:

Spot.On.

Also, there's an "or else" implication that seems to be harmful.

I have a handle on objective reality and I am not "or elsing" anyone. So all good.

As my first point recognizes, there are people who go too far with this. I would include the governor of Virginia in that group.
bear2be2
Changing stalls, private showers and a blanket policy of keeping your junk to yourself would seem to solve a lot of this.

If there's no need or occasion to expose yourself to others, does it really matter who is peeing or changing in the stall next to you?
Doc Holliday
bear2be2 said:

Changing stalls, private showers and a blanket policy of keeping your junk to yourself would seem to solve a lot of this.

If there's no need or occasion to expose yourself to others, does it really matter who is peeing or changing in the stall next to you?
I agree, but that won't fly with the trans community.

You would be hit with the following argument/POV:

"Seeing junk from that differs from your own biological junk and finding it offensive is in itself offensive, problematic and systemic. We need to change"

bear2be2
Doc Holliday said:

bear2be2 said:

I agree, but that won't fly with the trans community.

You would be hit with the following argument/POV:

"Seeing junk from that differs from your own biological junk and finding it offensive is in itself offensive, problematic and systemic. We need to change"

I'm interested in practical solutions, not rhetoric.

And in most cases, trans folks will settle for being treated like human beings and not freaks. Let's start there.
Forest Bueller_bf
Rawhide said:

StealthBear said:

Lol and the woke simptard dude was still trying to tell her how she should feel.
Yep... that guy reminds me of the video I saw last summer of a black woman calling out the riots and blm crap and some white liberal college students said she was racist, not black enough and didn't know what she was talking about.
But that is CRT in a nutshell. One tenant

• believes that anyone who disagrees with it must do so for racist and white supremacist reasons, even if those people are black

So in a nutshell the SJW white person considers themselves an "ally" and any black person who lives in the world of reality, is racist or even worse.

It is a crazy ideology, being propagated by crazy people.
Forest Bueller_bf
bear2be2 said:

This would and should work, and in a world of 100% decent people would, but in actual practice never will.
Jack Bauer
And here we go...

Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
nein51
Lol person with a *****

That's a man, baby.
BusyTarpDuster2017
bear2be2 said:

It would matter a great deal to women if, in their vulnerable position of being partially or completely undressed, an unknown man can be allowed to enter the same room, and even be in close proximity.

Why don't you care about women?
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

And here we go...

bearassnekkid
bear2be2 said:

If it doesn't matter who's in the stall next to you, then why can't the guy with a dick just use the men's room?

Why are you worried about him allegedly being "uncomfortable " but you dismiss the possibility of women being uncomfortable?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

And here we go...

Where the Hell are the cops? Oh how I wish all of those spineless little Antifa peckerheads would make their way to Texas. We could definitely cull the herd.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Liberals are an awfully screwed up and socially awkward bunch of hypocritical bullies.
Florda_mike
Cops are made aware Antifa is coming and to stand down
GrowlTowel
bear2be2 said:

Or just have these freaks go to the correct bathroom. Why burden normal people with the mental disease of these sick and twisted people?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
whiterock
GrowlTowel said:

bear2be2 said:

Or just have these freaks go to the correct bathroom. Why burden normal people with the mental disease of these sick and twisted people?
It doesn't matter to me at all. I don't think it matters to very many men at all. It does, however, matter to a LOT of women, who don't want to see strange male anatomy in a public restroom.

There is absolutely no need to change anything, but I'm reasonable. Have a restroom for actual women only, and a restroom for everyone else. That should solve the problem. But it won't. Neither would any solution you come up with. That's because the goalpost will keep on moving because we are not dealing with rational people. We are trying to deal with crazy people by accepting their pseudo reality.

There is no middle ground between common sense and nonsense
Forest Bueller
bearassnekkid said:

bear2be2 said:

If it doesn't matter who's in the stall next to you, then why can't the guy with a dick just use the men's room?

Why are you worried about him allegedly being "uncomfortable " but you dismiss the possibility of women being uncomfortable?
There were actually young girls who were in the locker too, witnessing it, not just women.

Dude should have gone to jail. Looking at the Antifa attack videos we have obviously entered the clownworld stage of deprivation.
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

And here we go...

Where the Hell are the cops? Oh how I wish all of those spineless little Antifa peckerheads would make their way to Texas. We could definitely cull the herd.
These children are nothing more than thugs and bullies who have nothing, accomplished nothing and most likely will never accomplish much if anything at all; and that pisses them off.

These miserable punks don't give two craps about "the cause" they're supposedly "fighting" for... they're just using it as an excuse to engage in thuggery. To try and make people as miserable as they are.

These ass-wipes belong jail or back in their parent's basement, with coloring books.

Jack Bauer
Look at this f'ing headline...

Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Far right rage.....Dear bearded man pretending to be a woman, please don't flop your junk around in front of my six year old daughter's face in a Korean spa where all the real women (and children) are Nude.

ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

As you said earlier, "they just want to marry who they love" right?
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

She was a young black female in LA that started this against the mentally ill trans guy that flopped it out in front of her and her daughter and other women

I'm doubting the far right reference of her, and the trans man is the problem, not the young mentally stable black lady protecting her daughter!

World is upside as lies appear true

We're in trouble
Jack Bauer
They just want to marry who they want....there is NO slippery slope!

Canon
Jack Bauer said:

This is fully insane. Fully. One of the first and most key factors in a differential diagnosis is sex. A doctor can quite literally not perform an sound assessment of a patient without knowing their sex.
Florda_mike
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

This is fully insane. Fully. One of the first and most key factors in a differential diagnosis is sex. A doctor can quite literally not perform an sound assessment of a patient without knowing their sex.

^^^ About same as non-practicing doctor in Fauci running COVID on our country?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.