Even France hates us now.

3,598 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sam Lowry
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

That Permanent Normal Trade Relations designation is from 1980, call me crazy but maybe things have shifted a little bit in the 40yrs since then.

I'm suddenly remembering all of your admonishments that last few years to pay no attention to what Trump says, it's actions that are important. Why doesn't that apply here? There is a long history of Presidents speaking diplomatically about adversaries in public, so much so that it was the standard before Trump.

It is pretty clear to outside observers that, regardless of what he has said, the Biden admin is very focused on China as an adversary. What he was critical of was Trump's foolish idea that we could confront China by ourselves, all of his moves since taking office have been aimed at building a coalition out of the "Quad" (which includes Australia) and shifting resources to the Pacific region. In fact, that shift of focus is what Romney was criticizing Obama for in the famous "foreign policy from the 80s" exchange.

I still wonder how much stronger out position in the region would be as lead dogs in the TPP, which China has just formally applied to be since Trump backed us out of it. That will end up being one of the great blunders of history before all is said and done imo.

Also lol at calling the Afghan deal "good in principle", it's ok to acknowledge that Trump made a bad deal there, you don't have to defend every little thing the guy you supposedly don't like did.
Again with Trump. Is he all you think about? Do you have some soft of sexual fantasy of him? I mean, it's disturbing that almost every post of your contains his name. It's like you're sitting at home just waiting to tie everything to Trump...
So you missed the part about France invoking the last president, or the post right above?

Instead of bringing up sex try dealing with the issue at hand. We need more intelligent dialogue around here, not less.

Did you miss every post by HuMcK where he brings up and blames Trump for everything?
4th and Inches
quash said:

fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

That Permanent Normal Trade Relations designation is from 1980, call me crazy but maybe things have shifted a little bit in the 40yrs since then.

I'm suddenly remembering all of your admonishments that last few years to pay no attention to what Trump says, it's actions that are important. Why doesn't that apply here? There is a long history of Presidents speaking diplomatically about adversaries in public, so much so that it was the standard before Trump.

It is pretty clear to outside observers that, regardless of what he has said, the Biden admin is very focused on China as an adversary. What he was critical of was Trump's foolish idea that we could confront China by ourselves, all of his moves since taking office have been aimed at building a coalition out of the "Quad" (which includes Australia) and shifting resources to the Pacific region. In fact, that shift of focus is what Romney was criticizing Obama for in the famous "foreign policy from the 80s" exchange.

I still wonder how much stronger out position in the region would be as lead dogs in the TPP, which China has just formally applied to be since Trump backed us out of it. That will end up being one of the great blunders of history before all is said and done imo.

Also lol at calling the Afghan deal "good in principle", it's ok to acknowledge that Trump made a bad deal there, you don't have to defend every little thing the guy you supposedly don't like did.
Again with Trump. Is he all you think about? Do you have some soft of sexual fantasy of him? I mean, it's disturbing that almost every post of your contains his name. It's like you're sitting at home just waiting to tie everything to Trump...
So you missed the part about France invoking the last president, or the post right above?

which i find hilarious, I can think of no greater insult than to tell Biden that he's acting like Trump. LMAO
quash
fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

Instead of bringing up sex try dealing with the issue at hand. We need more intelligent dialogue around here, not less.

Did you miss every post by HuMcK where he brings up and blames Trump for everything?

I guess you missed the all the ones where doesn't. There was a lot of content there, do you have anything relevant to discuss?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

I guess you missed the all the ones where doesn't. There was a lot of content there, do you have anything relevant to discuss?

I think it's relevant that nothing he posts can be taken seriously because it is always Trumps fault. He doesn't hold Biden to the same standard…but then we knew people wouldn't.
HuMcK
Hello kettle, meet pot.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Hello kettle, meet pot.
I've actually been critical of both Trump and Biden. I also have defending them both on issues. Also, if you look at all my posts, I rarely blame a president for anything....however, I do question people like you who blamed Trump for everything, if you are holding Biden to the same standard. It is clear. You are not.
Doc Holliday
fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

Hello kettle, meet pot.
I've actually been critical of both Trump and Biden. I also have defending them both on issues. Also, if you look at all my posts, I rarely blame a president for anything....however, I do question people like you who blamed Trump for everything, if you are holding Biden to the same standard. It is clear. You are not.
Remember when liberals used to be against the system? Now they shill for it like Humck.

Complete loyalty to the government and a "The view" worldview.
HuMcK
Or maybe we just oppose your brand of ethno-nationalist fascism. Your side is actively working to flat out ignore election results they don't like because they know they are in the minority, and it is now a litmus test for party membership that you have to believe the lie that Trump actually won in 2020. Liberals have lots of bad ideas and are in general weak, but Republicans are living in an alternate reality in which they are made to believe fantastically untrue things and conditioned to hate fellow Americans.

I notice you haven't had anything negative to say about Matt Geatz, or his advocacy for replacement theory. You claimed nobody believed that stuff, then some conservative posters came along in that very thread to share their views and prove that to be a very wrong assessment. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I recall your "diversity is weakness" thread...
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Or maybe we just oppose your brand of ethno-nationalist fascism. Your side is actively working to flat out ignore election results they don't like because they know they are in the minority, and it is now a litmus test for party membership that you have to believe the lie that Trump actually won in 2020. Liberals have lots of bad ideas and are in general weak, but Republicans are living in an alternate reality in which they are made to believe fantastically untrue things and conditioned to hate fellow Americans.

I notice you haven't had anything negative to say about Matt Geatz, or his advocacy for replacement theory. You claimed nobody believed that stuff, then some conservative posters came along in that very thread to share their views and prove that to be a very wrong assessment. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I recall your "diversity is weakness" thread...
My party?

1. I don't think you know what Fascism is. A government allowing you to make your own decisions is not fascism.
2. There is no "side" working to flat out ignore election results. There is a fringe of Republicans that are...just like there was a fringe of Dems ignoring HIllary's loss and let's also remember that Hillary publicly stated that, should Biden lose to Trump, he should not concede...
3. I have voted mostly Republican since I had the right to vote and I do not believe that Trump won in 2020 and have never been asked by any Republican to believe that
4. What fellow Americans do I hate? Let's remember all the times that Democrats called for violence and wasted taxpayer money on useless impeachment hearings...
5. Have not heard about replacement theory so you'll have to explain that one but yes, I generally do not believe that celebrating how we are different works. We went from the melting pot to the tossed salad theory of cultures and here we are...
HuMcK
"let's also remember that Hillary publicly stated that, should Biden lose to Trump, he should not concede."

That is an excellent example of how your bias works. First, that is not even close to the actual quote. Hillary said that in no circumstances should Biden concede the next day because she (everyone) knew it would take longer than that to count, and she was right. But, all you "heard" was the do not concede part, so that's what you base your views on. Just like how Kamala Harris said she would trust the doctors, but not Trump, on the vaccine, but all you "heard" was the Trump part, so that's what you base your views on.

That is what I mean when I Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, you just ignore the parts that contradict your worldview. Even after being told that quote is wrong, you're still going to declare victory and go forward as if it was the real thing.

I'll be fair to you, I don't see the blatant racism in your posts that is present in others on here, or the calls for violence (some veiled, some not), but they absolutely exist and are front and center, your schtick pretending they don't is just more of that same bias where you ignore the parts you dont like, and base your views on the rest.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

"let's also remember that Hillary publicly stated that, should Biden lose to Trump, he should not concede."

That is an excellent example of how your bias works. First, that is not even close to the actual quote, and your quotation marks don't change that. Hillary said that in no circumstances should Biden concede the next day because she (everyone) knew it would take longer than that to count, and she was right. But, all you "heard" was the do not concede part, so that's what you base your views on. Just like how Kamala Harris said she would trust the doctors, but not Trump, on the vaccine, but all you "heard" was the Trump part, so that's what you base your views on.

That is what I mean when I Trump supporters live in an alternate reality, you just ignore the parts that contradict your worldview. Even after being told that quote is wrong, you're still going to declare victory and go forward as if it was the real thing.

I'll be fair to you, I don't see the blatant racism in your posts that is present in others on here, or the calls for violence (some veiled, some not), but they absolutely exist and are front and center, your schtick pretending they don't is just more of that same bias where you ignore the parts you dont like, and base your views on the rest.
Maybe my hearing of partial quotes is from what the Democrats did for four years i.e. Mexican rapists and Charlottesville...

It is not secret that Biden and Harris first introduced vaccine wariness by their statements. They knew what they were doing. Both parties have used the pandemic to their political gain. I see and recognize that. Do you? I don't defend all things Trump and I also don't condemn all things Biden and Harris.

You seem to only focus on Trump and are still doing it. He's not President anymore...the pandemic, the border, the economy is all on Biden now...just be consistent in your judgement...instead of triggered.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

LOL
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

That is an excellent example of how your bias works. First, that is not even close to the actual quote. Hillary said that in no circumstances should Biden concede the next day because she (everyone) knew it would take longer than that to count, and she was right. But, all you "heard" was the do not concede part, so that's what you base your views on. Just like how Kamala Harris said she would trust the doctors, but not Trump, on the vaccine, but all you "heard" was the Trump part, so that's what you base your views on.

So did Trump tell people to drink bleach?
HuMcK
I thought you were done with Trump? He suggested somehow injecting disinfectant or using UV lights in the lungs to treat the virus. Here he is looking at a PowerPoint slide right before the press conference where he pulled that out of his ass, because everything is a reality TV game show for him.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

I thought you were done with Trump? He suggested somehow injecting disinfectant or using UV lights in the lungs to treat the virus. Here he is looking at a PowerPoint slide right before the press conference where he pulled that out of his ass, because everything is a reality TV game show for him.

Bleach and alcohol does kill the virus. But you're being purposely false

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-check-no-trump-did-not-tell-people-to-inject-themselves-with-disinfectant-or-drink-bleach
HuMcK
So you just set up a straw man that I said nothing about (bleach/disinfectant killing the virus) to attack it, and accused me of being dishonest. Look in the mirror for some dishonesty.

Here's the quote btw: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

He walked it back later in the presser, and then changed his story afterward to he was being sarcastic.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

So you just set up a straw man that I said nothing about (bleach/disinfectant killing the virus) to attack it, and accused me of being dishonest. Look in the mirror for some dishonesty.

Here's the quote btw: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

He walked it back later in the presser, and then changed his story afterward to he was being sarcastic.
Who's being dishonest? I sent you a citation debunking the story. You listed one quote and didn't provide the follow up question and answer:

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, "The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There's no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?"
"No, I'm here to talk about the finds that we had in the study," Bryan responded. "We don't do that within that lab at our labs."
Trump then clarified his remarks: "It wouldn't be through injections, you're talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't work, but it certainly has a big affect if it's on a stationary object."
fadskier
and again HuMcK, we're still talking about Trump because of you...let him go.
GrowlTowel
HuMcK said:

Liberals have lots of bad ideas and are in general weak, but Republicans are living in an alternate reality in which they are made to believe fantastically untrue things and conditioned to hate fellow Americans.
Like man-made climate change? Men can birth children? Diversity is our strength?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
HuMcK
You sent me a right wing opinion piece spinning the quote as a citation, and the fact that you think it somehow settles the issue in your favor really sums up everything I've been saying quite well.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

You sent me a right wing opinion piece spinning the quote as a citation, and the fact that you think it somehow settles the issue in your favor really sums up everything I've been saying quite well.
Ahhh, the true measure of a liberal...when the facts are against you, attack the source. Are their quotes correct or not?
HuMcK
Still lying I see, even though Rawhide's comment bringing him up is there plain as day, that's pretty remarkable. And we're still talking about him because you kept the chain going.
fadskier
Here's another source:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/
HuMcK
I quoted you the source, genius. You shouldn't need a right wing filter to read the plain english.
HuMcK
Holy sht, another blatant straw man attacking something I didn't say. You can't help yourself can you?
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Still lying I see, even though Rawhide's comment bringing him up is there plain as day, that's pretty remarkable. And we're still talking about him because you kept the chain going.
Here's another source:

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-donald-trump-suggest-people-inject-poison-cure-covid-1619105

and YOU brought him up. I am just continuing to show that you are not bias, you're incorrect.
fadskier
Just to be clear HuMcK,

the third post brought up Trump to show the difference in coverage. You then responded (as usual) after being triggered by the Trump name to blame him again for something....
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
fadskier
HuMcK said:

I quoted you the source, genius. You shouldn't need a right wing filter to read the plain english.
You printed a quote (you cited no source)...just a quote and as usual, you only include the part that helps you....not the entire conversation..kind of like what was done with the "Mexican rapist" and "Charlottesville" quotes...
HuMcK
I gave you the quote, then told told you he walked it back later in the conference, and afterward changed it to he was being sarcastic. If you're smart enough to notice, that's exactly what your Newsweek link says too. You won't find the word bleach in any of my posts, so stop acting like your links debunking that mean anything.

All this effort to defend something he said a year ago, you even bring up quotes from four years ago, and have the gall to tell me I'm obsessed. Again, stop projecting your own insecurities onto me.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

I gave you the quote, then told told you he walked it back later in the conference, and afterward changed it to he was being sarcastic. If you're smart enough to notice, that's exactly what your Newsweek link says too. You won't find the word bleach in any of my posts, so stop acting like your links debunking that mean anything.

All this effort to defend something he said a year ago, you even bring up quotes from four years ago, and have the gall to tell me I'm obsessed. Again, stop projecting your own insecurities onto me.
I'm just showing YOU how YOU still bring him up...and blame him for everything and even use partial quotes without quoting the whole story. I quoted the whole story.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

Did he tell people to drink bleach? Yes or no
STxBear81
i wish kamala would drink
Whiskey Pete
BornAgain said:

i wish kamala would drink
Well, we all know she swallows.
4th and Inches
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Did he tell people to drink bleach? Yes or no
quash

Did he suggest bleach as a treatment? Yes or no.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.