Remember When This Was "Hate" and "Hysteria"

3,037 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

"On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an "unlawful assembly" after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls' bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith's ninth-grade daughter.
Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith's attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school."

... Buried within the story is this typical hypocrisy: "Then a woman wearing a rainbow heart shirt a left-wing community activist told Smith she did not believe his daughter, he says." #believeallwomen #metoo

Redbrickbear
The law of "merited impossibility"

This [insert thing here] will never happen and you conservatives are crazy for saying it will. But when it does happen you conservatives who point it out will be the problem.
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

"On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an "unlawful assembly" after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls' bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith's ninth-grade daughter.
Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith's attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school."

... Buried within the story is this typical hypocrisy: "Then a woman wearing a rainbow heart shirt a left-wing community activist told Smith she did not believe his daughter, he says." #believeallwomen #metoo

The guy is a sexual predator. These assaults have nothing to do trans stuff.
303Bear
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

But the policy that enabled a boy in a skirt (who I understand was already awaiting sentencing for a previous assault on the same girl) to enter the girls restroom unchallenged and victimize the girl again is a result of the visibility and acceptance movement that was started primarily by trans rights activists.

Also, I think you are deflecting somewhat, the main point I believe the OP was making is the bolded portion, the utter hypocrisy of a woman saying she did not believe the victim, when "believe all women" was the entire basis for the Brett Kavanagh circus. Considering the boy/person/whatever that assaulted the girl has already pled guilty to the first assault, the statement is also absurd.
Waco1947
303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

But the policy that enabled a boy in a skirt (who I understand was already awaiting sentencing for a previous assault on the same girl) to enter the girls restroom unchallenged and victimize the girl again is a result of the visibility and acceptance movement that was started primarily by trans rights activists.

Also, I think you are deflecting somewhat, the main point I believe the OP was making is the bolded portion, the utter hypocrisy of a woman saying she did not believe the victim, when "believe all women" was the entire basis for the Brett Kavanagh circus. Considering the boy/person/whatever that assaulted the girl has already pled guilty to the first assault, the statement is also absurd.
This sob knows no boundaries. He was going to attack those girls whether in a skirt or pants. He's a predator.
Wangchung
Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

This sob knows no boundaries. He was going to attack those girls whether in a skirt or pants. He's a predator.
Yup. The school policy just made it easy for him.
Waco1947
Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy? He got caught. He's a predator who could easily catch them alone on an empty classroom. He's a predator ways and means are immaterial to him except to keep out of trouble.
Wangchung
Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy? He got caught. He's a predator who could easily catch them alone on an empty classroom. He's a predator ways and means are immaterial to him except to keep out of trouble.
Yes. Easy for him to commit the crime. Easy access to his victim. His escape is immaterial.
Porteroso
This is obviously disgusting, but men prey upon women all the time. History shows us they have never before needed a pro-trans law to enable rape.

I think these laws are pretty dumb, but this is such a rare occurrence. I am pretty certain way more actual women assault women in women's restrooms, than trans people.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

This is obviously disgusting, but men prey upon women all the time. History shows us they have never needed a pro-trans law before, to enable rape.

I think these laws are pretty dumb, but this is such a rare occurrence. I am pretty certain way more actual women assault women in women's restrooms, than trans people.
Trans people are definitely not the problem. It's straight men predators that use these laws and pretend to be trans for easy access to their victims. Yes, he could have chosen from a million ways to commit his crime but he chose to use the bathroom policy. That says something.
Harrison Bergeron
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

This is obviously disgusting, but men prey upon women all the time. History shows us they have never needed a pro-trans law before, to enable rape.

Trans people are definitely not the problem. It's straight men predators that use these laws and pretend to be trans for easy access to their victims. Yes, he could have chosen from a million ways to commit his crime but he chose to use the bathroom policy. That says something.
Exactly. Actual trans people have been using women's restrooms since probably restrooms were a thing without a problem. It was not until the gay lobby needed a new cause to fundraise that we decided girls safety was less important than hurt feelings.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Premise 1: Bathrooms are out of the way and designed for privacy, unlike classrooms.

Premise 2: Boys generally have a physical advantage over girls. If he'd tried this in a men's room there's a good chance he would have gotten his ass kicked.

Conclusion: The school's policy created an ideal situation for a girl to be assaulted. That's what they don't want to face, because the facts don't fit their ideology.
Forest Bueller_bf
Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I agree with these statements.

I also agree with the earlier statement that bad school policy just made it that much easier for him to do it.
Bad policy will also make it easier for other predators to assault people. That's why you don't have those policies. You may not can always stop predators, you also don't need to give them a free invite to the area where they can do the most harm.
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Premise 1: Bathrooms are out of the way and designed for privacy, unlike classrooms.

Premise 2: Boys generally have a physical advantage over girls. If he'd tried this in a men's room there's a good chance he would have gotten his ass kicked.

Conclusion: The school's policy created an ideal situation for a girl to be assaulted. That's what they don't want to face, because the facts don't fit their ideology.
And you miss the most obvious points that girls are not hanging out in boy's bathrooms, so an assault in a men's room would require publicly forcing the victim into the privacy of bathroom for the assault. The school enable a trap to be set for the victim and facilitated an assault.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Did you just question they/their gender identity? It's a serious issue that trans women aren't referred to gender-neutrally when they rape women. I'm gonna need you to get on board with 2021.

Edit: oof I just assumed they/their/he/she identified as a trans woman, sorry about that.
Waco1947
Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yes. Easy for him to commit the crime. Easy access to his victim. His escape is immaterial.
Easy? During school, people all around, security offer around?
Easy is - after school.
Wangchung
Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.
But he chose the route of least resistance. Instead of raising alarms that a male was going into the female bathroom he went unreported. All so the woke students can pat themselves on the back for being so progressive.
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.
Not sure how much time you've spent in women's bathrooms, but I assure you they are not heavily populated and usually not attended by a security officer. That is why they frequently have been the scenes of malfeasance from sexual assault, mutually sexual encounters, drugs. For those of you old enough, there was a song once called "Smoking in the Boy's Room." School restrooms have a long and inglorious history of facilitating bad behavior.
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Did you just question they/their gender identity? It's a serious issue that trans women aren't referred to gender-neutrally when they rape women. I'm gonna need you to get on board with 2021.

Edit: oof I just assumed they/their/he/she identified as a trans woman, sorry about that.
Let's get on board with reality: trans women are men.
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.
Not sure how much time you've spent in women's bathrooms, but I assure you they are not heavily populated and usually not attended by a security officer. That is why they frequently have been the scenes of malfeasance from sexual assault, mutually sexual encounters, drugs. For those of you old enough, there was a song once called "Smoking in the Boy's Room." School restrooms have a long and inglorious history of facilitating bad behavior.
The women were sexually assaulted. The rapist is a predator looking to rape. We simply disagree about the opportunity.

I think the transgender in restrooms immaterial
br53
Him wearing a skirt just gave him quicker access.
Sam Lowry
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.
The women were sexually assaulted. The rapist is a predator looking to rape. We simply disagree about the opportunity.

Do you usually think it's a good idea to provide opportunities to predators just because they're looking for them anyway? Or is this a special policy for trans people? If you answer that question honestly then we'll see how material you think the gender issue really is.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
these small maga minds think making it illegal to dress as a women and rape people is going to somehow prevent rapists from doing it. makes about as much sense as the war on drugs
Canon
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

And I bet he wasn't wearing a mask.
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.

So as a consistency check. If a murderer is a predator looking to murder, should we then not attempt to reduce access to guns since she will kill regardless?

Do you think the gun is immaterial?
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Hear, hear
Well said
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

clubhi said:

decreasing bathroom rape is the 2024 republican headline?
Abbott is unplugged from reality.
Well, one of you certainly is.

The other is governor of Texas .
Whiskey Pete
clubhi said:

these small maga minds think making it illegal to dress as a women and rape people is going to somehow prevent rapists from doing it. makes about as much sense as the war on drugs
I suppose it's the same thing as when the little libbies believe banning guns will keep them out of the hands of people that make it a habit not to obey the law.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

nothing to do with "trans stuff" but very much to do with trans policy.

Who opened the door for this type of policy?
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

For the sake of consistency I assume this thought process applies to firearms as well?
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

clubhi said:

I suppose it's the same thing as when the little libbies believe banning guns will keep them out of the hands of people that make it a habit not to obey the law.
Do you really?
Waco1947
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.

Do you usually think it's a good idea to provide opportunities to predators just because they're looking for them anyway? Or is this a special policy for trans people? If you answer that question honestly then we'll see how material you think the gender issue really is.
clubhi " these small maga minds think making it illegal to dress as a women and rape people is going to somehow prevent rapists from doing this"
I agree
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

For the sake of consistency I assume this thought process applies to firearms as well?
Red herring. Start your own thread on guns
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Red herring. Start your own thread on guns
I figured your be scared to answer
LIB,MR BEARS
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.