Remember When This Was "Hate" and "Hysteria"

3,100 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is weird: https://www.womensliberationfront.org/news/ca-womens-prisons-anticipate-pregnancy-sb123

Women incarcerated in California's largest women's prison are describing the conditions as "a nightmare's worst nightmare" after the introduction of new pregnancy resources in the Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) medical clinics. The new resources are a tacit admission by officials that women should expect to be raped when housed in prison with men, where all sex is considered non-consensual by default within the system.
Harrison Bergeron
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

"On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an "unlawful assembly" after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls' bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith's ninth-grade daughter.
Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith's attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school."

... Buried within the story is this typical hypocrisy: "Then a woman wearing a rainbow heart shirt a left-wing community activist told Smith she did not believe his daughter, he says." #believeallwomen #metoo

The guy is a sexual predator. These assaults have nothing to do trans stuff.
But the policy that enabled a boy in a skirt (who I understand was already awaiting sentencing for a previous assault on the same girl) to enter the girls restroom unchallenged and victimize the girl again is a result of the visibility and acceptance movement that was started primarily by trans rights activists.

Also, I think you are deflecting somewhat, the main point I believe the OP was making is the bolded portion, the utter hypocrisy of a woman saying she did not believe the victim, when "believe all women" was the entire basis for the Brett Kavanagh circus. Considering the boy/person/whatever that assaulted the girl has already pled guilty to the first assault, the statement is also absurd.
This sob knows no boundaries. He was going to attack those girls whether in a skirt or pants. He's a predator.
For the sake of consistency I assume this thought process applies to firearms as well?
Red herring. Start your own thread on guns
I figured your be scared to answer
You know when he's afraid to answer or starts tilting windmills he realized he's lost ... he cares more about a political agenda than protecting women.
cowboycwr
The superintendent apologized today for saying he was unaware of any assaults stating he misunderstood the question and a board member resigned without saying why.
contrario
Maybe I can speak a language the conservatives here can understand: a dress doesn't kill people, people kill people. If the boy wanted to assault the girl, he was going to find a way to do it. Even if he was wearing long basketball shorts and a T-shirt, he still could have entered the girls restroom and assaulted her. It's not like we have police officers at every restroom entrance to make sure everyone entering the restroom is dressed in appropriate gender clothing (yet). Him being a scumbag has nothing to do with transgender rights, just as a psychopath with a gun has nothing to do with gun ownership for law-abiding citizens.
C. Jordan
Harrison Bergeron said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudoun-county-schools-tried-to-conceal-sexual-assault-against-daughter-in-bathroom-father-says

"On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an "unlawful assembly" after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls' bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith's ninth-grade daughter.
Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith's attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school."

... Buried within the story is this typical hypocrisy: "Then a woman wearing a rainbow heart shirt a left-wing community activist told Smith she did not believe his daughter, he says." #believeallwomen #metoo

Interesting there's a long discussion here about a story of doubtful veracity.

The fact that it came from the Daily Wire makes veracity unlikely.

Since the juvenile records are sealed, I suppose we'll never know.
Wangchung
contrario said:

Maybe I can speak a language the conservatives here can understand: a dress doesn't kill people, people kill people. If the boy wanted to assault the girl, he was going to find a way to do it. Even if he was wearing long basketball shorts and a T-shirt, he still could have entered the girls restroom and assaulted her. It's not like we have police officers at every restroom entrance to make sure everyone entering the restroom is dressed in appropriate gender clothing (yet). Him being a scumbag has nothing to do with transgender rights, just as a psychopath with a gun has nothing to do with gun ownership for law-abiding citizens.
Maybe I can speak in a language the leftists here can understand; the fact that you think he would have found a way to rape the kid doesn't mean we should make it easier for him to do so, even if your intentions are merely to placate the mentally ill.
Harrison Bergeron
C. Jordan said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Interesting there's a long discussion here about a story of doubtful veracity.

The fact that it came from the Daily Wire makes veracity unlikely.

Since the juvenile records are sealed, I suppose we'll never know.

I guess we don't #believeallwomen anymore?

Isn't attacking the media a threat to democracy?

Ad Hom's are for the feeble minded.
Whiskey Pete
Wangchung said:

contrario said:

Maybe I can speak in a language the leftists here can understand; the fact that you think he would have found a way to rape the kid doesn't mean we should make it easier for him to do so, even if your intentions are merely to placate the mentally ill.
Trans definitely mentally ill
Wangchung
Rawhide said:

Wangchung said:

contrario said:

For sure. That's not to say it makes them bad people in any way, but I'm not going to pretend the imaginary hallucinations of a schizophrenic are real and I'm not going to pretend trans is a normal person in the wrong body. Neither illness should be given special rights.
Sam Lowry
contrario said:

The dress isn't the gun in this scenario. It's the illicit silencer or plastic frame that makes it easier to get the gun where it's not supposed to be and use it how it's not supposed to be used.
contrario
Wangchung said:

contrario said:

A very similar argument would be made by leftists who are against gun rights. They would say we shouldn't make it easier for killers to kill with insufficient gun regulations.

For the record, I'm pro second amendment and pro letting people live their lives how they want to. Just because a sick person was wearing a dress while they committed a crime, that doesn't mean all people that were born as males but choose to live as females would do the same thing he did. I don't like that false equivalency just as I don't like false equivalencies with gun owners.
Wangchung
contrario said:

Wangchung said:

contrario said:

A very similar argument would be made by leftists who are against gun rights. They would say we shouldn't make it easier for killers to kill with insufficient gun regulations.

For the record, I'm pro second amendment and pro letting people live their lives how they want to. Just because a sick person was wearing a dress while they committed a crime, that doesn't mean all people that were born as males but choose to live as females would do the same thing he did. I don't like that false equivalency just as I don't like false equivalencies with gun owners.
It's been said repeatedly within this very conversation that trans people aren't the problem. All I can ask is that you read this thread maybe one more time.
Whiskey Pete
So how long until we have vaxxed/unvaxxed restrooms?
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

Wangchung said:

contrario said:

Marxists allowing the mentally I'll to run roughshod in attempt to further divide us
Florda_mike
Rawhide said:

So how long until we have vaxxed/unvaxxed restrooms?

Just give the trans their own restroom

What a thought
Wangchung
contrario said:

Wangchung said:

contrario said:

As far as the gun rights angle, we would need to compare what is being threatened. In one case, we have our natural born and constitutionally enshrined right to self preservation being whittled away at by leftists who prefer to rule over disarmed populations and on the other hand we have mentally ill people being denied the freedom to choose their own bathroom based on the idea that straight male predators could POSE as transsexual and rape vulnerable females, as we saw here. They don't seem too comparable once we look closer.
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

But the policy that enabled a boy in a skirt (who I understand was already awaiting sentencing for a previous assault on the same girl) to enter the girls restroom unchallenged and victimize the girl again is a result of the visibility and acceptance movement that was started primarily by trans rights activists.

Also, I think you are deflecting somewhat, the main point I believe the OP was making is the bolded portion, the utter hypocrisy of a woman saying she did not believe the victim, when "believe all women" was the entire basis for the Brett Kavanagh circus. Considering the boy/person/whatever that assaulted the girl has already pled guilty to the first assault, the statement is also absurd.
This sob knows no boundaries. He was going to attack those girls whether in a skirt or pants. He's a predator.
For the sake of consistency I assume this thought process applies to firearms as well?
Still a red herring and non sequiter
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Still a red herring and non sequiter

Wrong.
FormerFlash
This guys daughter was violently sexually assaulted by a male student in a skirt who identifies as non-binary. The school notified the father his daughter had been assaulted (left out the sexually part). He showed up at the school and was very upset so the school called the police on him, not the student who had just sexually assaulted someone. Later, that same school had a school board meeting to discuss opening up their bathrooms to whatever gender a student identifies with claiming publicly at the meeting there had been no instances of sexual assault that had taken place in any bathrooms. This girls dad spoke out and called them on the lie and was arrested for his trouble. The district then lied in their mandatory reporting to the state about sexual assaults.

This father has every right to be pissed and he's been the one treated like the criminal all along. Its disgusting.
Sic Everyone.
Waco1947
Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Yup. The school policy just made it easy for him.

Easy? He got caught. He's a predator who could easily catch them alone on an empty classroom. He's a predator ways and means are immaterial to him except to keep out of trouble.
Yes. Easy for him to commit the crime. Easy access to his victim. His escape is immaterial.
Easy? During school, people all around, security offer around?
Easy is - after school.
Not sure how much time you've spent in women's bathrooms, but I assure you they are not heavily populated and usually not attended by a security officer. That is why they frequently have been the scenes of malfeasance from sexual assault, mutually sexual encounters, drugs. For those of you old enough, there was a song once called "Smoking in the Boy's Room." School restrooms have a long and inglorious history of facilitating bad behavior.
The women were sexually assaulted. The rapist is a predator looking to rape. We simply disagree about the opportunity.

I think the transgender in restrooms immaterial
Do you usually think it's a good idea to provide opportunities to predators just because they're looking for them anyway? Or is this a special policy for trans people? If you answer that question honestly then we'll see how material you think the gender issue really is.
Good question and my answer is -- heading off all assaults is an nearly an impossible task. He was caught and turned in in part because he assaulted a woman in a public place.

The most likely place for assault is a party where predators use drugs and alcohol for rape and assaults..
Another likely place is a home where father and brothers assault a relative.
Do we out law parties or home life where there is easy access and numerous targets targets?
Florda_mike
Bazarro world
90sBear
Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy? He got caught. He's a predator who could easily catch them alone on an empty classroom. He's a predator ways and means are immaterial to him except to keep out of trouble.
Yes. Easy for him to commit the crime. Easy access to his victim. His escape is immaterial.
Easy is - after school.
Not sure how much time you've spent in women's bathrooms, but I assure you they are not heavily populated and usually not attended by a security officer. That is why they frequently have been the scenes of malfeasance from sexual assault, mutually sexual encounters, drugs. For those of you old enough, there was a song once called "Smoking in the Boy's Room." School restrooms have a long and inglorious history of facilitating bad behavior.
The women were sexually assaulted. The rapist is a predator looking to rape. We simply disagree about the opportunity.

Do you usually think it's a good idea to provide opportunities to predators just because they're looking for them anyway? Or is this a special policy for trans people? If you answer that question honestly then we'll see how material you think the gender issue really is.
Good question and my answer is -- heading off all assaults is an nearly an impossible task. He was caught and turned in in part because he assaulted a woman in a public place.

The most likely place for assault is a party where predators use drugs and alcohol for rape and assaults..
Do we out law parties or home life where there is easy access and numerous targets targets?
If it was such a good question, why didn't you give a direct answer? Unless your answer is that you just don't care as much about women being assaulted as you do about someone getting to piss in whichever bathroom they want. Because that is your tone - "It's impossible to stop everyone from being assaulted, so why bother trying?"

And don't bother answering my question, I would prefer you save your energy and just give a direct answer to his question regarding providing new opportunities to predators.
Whiskey Pete
90sBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

Wangchung said:

Waco1947 said:

303Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Easy is - after school.

If it was such a good question, why didn't you give a direct answer? Unless your answer is that you just don't care as much about women being assaulted as you do about someone getting to piss in whichever bathroom they want. Because that is your tone - "It's impossible to stop everyone from being assaulted, so why bother trying?"

And don't bother answering my question, I would prefer you save your energy and just give a direct answer to his question regarding providing new opportunities to predators.
Yep....

It's completely lost the on the evil leftists that 40 year old men do not belong in the stall next to my 12 year old daughter, let alone the same bathroom.

If someone believes that it's no big deal, then they're a sick ****. Plain and simple.

I swear, the insane is running the asylum now-a-days.
Florda_mike
And no one has the nuts to stand for the truth is the problem!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.