Virus??

2,380 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by imarockstar
BaylorGrad&Dad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Over the past month or so, as I'm simply reading a thread on this site, my screen flashes and my Norton antivirus kicks in telling me that the site attempted to direct me to 'fake tech support'. This happens about once a week.

I wasn't clicking anything on the site, just reading a thread on the football subforum.

Not sure what's going on. You might want to check it out.
BaylorGrad&Dad
It keeps happening. I'm not having this happen on any websites other than this one....
gobears20
Staff
Download a free copy of Malwarebytes

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

Then after the scan and cleanup delete your temporary internet files, close browser and then open up and see if that helps/
BaylorGrad&Dad
OK, I'll give it a try. Thanks.
gobears20
Staff
No problem, your protection is doing its job. Just always keep it up to date.
namanjohnson101
gobears20 said:

Download a free copy of Malwarebytes kamukta

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

Then after the scan and cleanup delete your temporary internet files, close browser and then open up and see if that helps/
hello,

thanks for sharing this link this is really helpfull for me ,my issue getting solved thanks again

thanks and regards
imarockstar
We've tested the chips and other chips in the ports, they all work fine, and on another computer, it's just this one it won't work. It's a windows 10 PC with a MSI x470 chipset based mother bored using lxp vengeance 2400hz 16gb kit can anyone please help? Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.