Story Poster
Baylor Football

Johnston, Arnold describe changes & challenges in new base defense

August 21, 2019
4,755

A base change on defense has been the talk of the offseason for Baylor football. For better or for worse, that it will continue be the talking point for fans through the final months of 2019 as the season begins and ends.

Throughout the winter, spring and summer, defensive coordinator Phil Snow placed significant emphasis on one dreadful statistic: 10 percent of plays defended resulted in as many yards as the other 90 percent of plays defended.

To view this content, you must be a SicEm365 Premium subscriber.
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.