Crypto with a "Wild West" flare..

1,822 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonder how much in unreported losses ? https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/03/crypto-scams-cost-people-more-than-1-billion-since-2021-ftc.html
Bexar Pitts
Only a "Crypto Bump in the Road?" https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/bitcoin-btc-falls-as-market-focuses-on-celsius-issue-fed-rate-hike.html
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bitcoin down 15 percent just today. Remember the dot.com bust? We are now witnessing the cryptocurrency bust. A lot of folks getting hurt badly. Rough waters ahead in the Biden economy.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ABC BEAR
It's time to buy when there's blood in the water.....even if it's your blood. If you want to make bank in any economy, put your money where the jew's have theirs.
Bexar Pitts
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bitcoin down 15 percent just today. Remember the dot.com bust? We are now witnessing the cryptocurrency bust. A lot of folks getting hurt badly. Rough waters ahead in the Biden economy.
The fabled "Exit door" is apparently getting smaller..and in some cases, closed at the moment..all adding to panic for a few that probably had no business playing the game anyway. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/13/crypto-lender-celsius-pauses-withdrawals-bitcoin-slides.html
Wrecks Quan Dough
Leverage can be bad, mmm kay.
Aliceinbubbleland
A look of doom and gloom from analysts last week and certainly growing this week.

I use to think of Bitcoin an outlier in the markets but it seems to be falling in lock step with the rest of the markets disaster to the Treasury Department and The Feds policies.

I've never invested in Bitcoin, missed that boat a long time ago.

Who knows where the markets will be this time next year? Even gold is sinking too.
ABC BEAR
If Elon Musk were to announce an interest in adding more Bit to his portfolio, the price would double in 24 hours.
Aliceinbubbleland
Are we getting near the bottom in the S&P 500 or do we continue to believe the majority of analysts who say there is much more pain to come from earnings season?

Surly everyone is aware earnings are going down, down, down but the market has to have discounted some of this.

I keep churning my losses but not finding anything great to turn **** to gold.
1homasDav1s
Hey there, sorry to jump in so late on this thread. I've also been trying to navigate the ups and downs of the market lately, especially in the world of crypto. It definitely has that ""Wild West"" feel to it sometimes, doesn't it?
One thing I've found helpful is learning from my trading mistakes. It can be tough to admit when you've made a bad call, but taking the time to analyze what went wrong and how you can improve can be really valuable in the long run.
Speaking of learning, I recently came across some interesting info for forex and crypto trading. Actually, it's a list of common trading mistakes.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ABC BEAR said:

If Elon Musk were to announce an interest in adding more Bit to his portfolio, the price would double in 24 hours.
Hence, there lies the problem with Crypto. Hype. Pump and dump. Read this week that 19.3 million Bitcoins have been minted so far out of the 21 million maximum mandated by the founder. Will be funny as Hell after they reach 21 million if "they" get together and raise the debt ceiling. The biggest problem with Crypto/ Bitcoin is that we have no idea who "they" is.

Caveat Emptor
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.