Bullett Train Brad Pitt

952 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jokerman
SSadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Possibly the WORST written/acted movie by an A-lister I have ever seen. 30 minutes would have been more than enough time for the shock value of multiple special agents trying to secure one briefcase.

2 hours I wish I had saved my popcorn money on.
Edmond Bear

It was a bloodier Snatch. I thought it was fun for two hours but I wouldn't see it again. My wife hid her eyes for half of it.

By the way, Brad Pitt has made 14 movies that with lower Rotten Tomato scores than this one.

And a separate note, John Travolta has three movies with a Rotten Tomato score of 0%. Not sure how that's possible. And, that doesn't even include Battlefield Earth at 1%. Worst actor of all time?

4th and Inches
Edmond Bear said:

It was a bloodier Snatch. I thought it was fun for two hours but I wouldn't see it again. My wife hid her eyes for half of it.

By the way, Brad Pitt has made 14 movies that with lower Rotten Tomato scores than this one.

And a separate note, John Travolta has three movies with a Rotten Tomato score of 0%. Not sure how that's possible. And, that doesn't even include Battlefield Earth at 1%. Worst actor of all time?

now I got to look, scored lower than Battlefield Earth? Jeez
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
TechDawgMc
Edmond Bear said:

Travolta isn't one of my favorite actors, but I think it's more that he sometimes has really poor taste in scripts than that he's a terrible actor.

I haven't seen any of the movies rated at 0% but it's hard to believe they could be worse than BE.
Harrison Bergeron
Glad I saw this ... saved me $100 at the movies!
Jokerman
Jokerman says check it out.
Dang, that was a fun 2 hours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.