Twitter-New Comedy Account

709 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ETXBear
ETXBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey there,

I like posting funny thoughts on Facebook and Twitter but have a reputation to uphold. Like many of you, sometimes my social filter (and wife) keeps me from posting thoughts that would be frowned upon by friends and family. So, in what is possibly the worst idea I've ever had, I created a Twitter account under a Pseudonym so I can vomit out all my not-ready-for-Sunday-School humor.

I'd love to have you as a follower...and feel free to give me feedback...if you're into that kinda thing!

Follow me at https://twitter.com/danalancomedy

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I just got kicked off Twitter for telling a Ukranian that was profanely badmouthing Trump to go home and shoot some Russians. That was last Friday. Does not look like they will let me return.
4th and Inches
Loved the feed, we all need more laughter in our lives
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ETXBear
Gracias
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.