Wait Time On Hold to TD Ameritrade

1,257 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aliceinbubbleland
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This morning the trade desk for a representative on fixed income/Treasuries hold time is estimated at 1 hour 30 minutes.

Bexar Pitts
Aliceinbubbleland said:

This morning the trade desk for a representative on fixed income/Treasuries hold time is estimated at 1 hour 30 minutes.

Probably at 2 hours now..Yield on 6 month T-Bill holding around 3.90
Aliceinbubbleland
Buying or selling or just watching? Really surprised there is so little financial discussion on this Board.
Bexar Pitts
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Buying or selling or just watching? Really surprised there is so little financial discussion on this Board.
Holding very few common shares of anything..Been trading SPY puts for some time...As of this week, been setting up positions in short term Treasuries...Cash , after what seems to be an eternity, has become a credible investment. How long that holds is anyone's guess.
william
I wouldn't be using TD for any Fixed Income trades of any real size.

- KKM

Bexar Pitts
william said:

- KKM

TreasuryDirect probably easiest to use..No fees,etc.
Aliceinbubbleland
RegentCoverup
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You're probably too young to remember.
RegentCoverup
william said:

- KKM

Toronto Dominion is the definition of fraud risk.

https://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/print-edition/2012/02/03/td-bank-to-add-255m-reserve-for.html
Bexar Pitts
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Have now closed out all the SPY puts..Gonna stay in the weeds and utilize some short term fixed income for a bit..Probably leaving some on the table with the puts, but all my targets have been hit..Good luck on your... investing/trading.
Aliceinbubbleland
Bexar Pitts said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Have now closed out all the SPY puts..Gonna stay in the weeds and utilize some short term fixed income for a bit..Probably leaving some on the table with the puts, but all my targets have been hit..Good luck on your... investing/trading.
I'm still short Dow, S&P 500 and QQQ but still own way a few risky stocks. About two years ago a poster named Hodephone or something close posted his portfolio and it was cruising along with about a 50% return but I suspect it has really been whalooped.
Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Yea why don't we have a dedicated trading thread at the very least?
RegentCoverup
I'm guessing you guys don't have securities licenses
Bexar Pitts
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

No, I don't. and I am NOT offering investment advice of ANY kind.. to anyone...If investment advice is desired, I. would certainly recommend the person contact a registered investment advisor. Having said all that..I do think simply sharing personal opinions on lots of topics, including stocks/securities, is not prohibited and actually quite entertaining..This website is absolutely full of opinions.
Aliceinbubbleland
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

If I held one I'd have no clients left after this year's performance on my stuff.
Bexar Pitts
Aliceinbubbleland said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

If I held one I'd have no clients left after this year's performance on my stuff.
I don't believe you're alone in your "stuff's" performance this year..Hope everyone sees better returns in the future...
Aliceinbubbleland
Covered my shorts Thursday and bought some T Bills and I Bond. Didn't see todays rally coming.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.