Does Anyone Here Own a New 15" MacBook Air?

2,990 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by CharlesJones
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If so, did you add anything to the basics?

I have a 21" 2017 Mac and a 2019 12.9" iPad. The battery life on the iPad has been greatly reduced and I carry it with me everywhere and use it a lot.

I know the new Air probably isn't as portable friendly as my iPad but I'm curious to hear others thoughts.
tadeh17
sorry i can't tell you i haven't tried it.

Tutuapp
CharlesJones

I have both Mac and Ipad and can say that it's quite comfortable to carry both of them. Of course, Mac is bigger and a little bit heavier, but before it, I had HP, and it was more uncomfortable to take it with me. And if to compare all the features, then getting Mac is for sure worth it. I noticed that I started working faster because I have all the apps I need, and in general, the laptop works very fast. And I'm also a student, and it's beneficial that Apple often gives different discounts. I read about it in this article https://setapp.com/how-to/get-an-apple-student-discount-now which provided me with a lot of useful information on what discounts you can get, how you can do it, and so on. So that it's for sure something worth reading if you're a student.

So if you are thinking about getting it so, it's totally with it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.