Did Serena Williams Get a Divorce???

2,154 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just watched her latest Lincoln commercial. What happened to her light complected husband? Did he get the boot? Is the strong black man in the commercial with her first child the father of her second child? Just curious.

What the Hell?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Would post the actual commercial but it appears the internet gods don't want me to. That is okay.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Maybe my original post is too vague. Most every commercial these days shows an interracial couple or a gay/ lesbian couple. I am curious to why Serena Williams who is in an interracial marriage and has a child is cast in a commercial with a black significant other? I don't get it? Why didn't Lincoln cast her real husband in the commercial?

-- Barack Obama
william
did she break the record??

- kkm

female major tourney victories??

PA.

- UL

... and, as always, TIA.

BID.

Go Bears!
TechDawgMc
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Maybe my original post is too vague. Most every commercial these days shows an interracial couple or a gay/ lesbian couple. I am curious to why Serena Williams who is in an interracial marriage and has a child is cast in a commercial with a black significant other? I don't get it? Why didn't Lincoln cast her real husband in the commercial?
Maybe she just didn't want it. I remember Amy Grant talking about that with a video she did -- she didn't want people critiquing how she related to her husband.

Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Just watched her latest Lincoln commercial. What happened to her light complected husband? Did he get the boot? Is the strong black man in the commercial with her first child the father of her second child? Just curious.

What the Hell?

He just put another baby in her. I didn't think it cast a husband. It appears you're asking why not a white man in the commercial?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8ystCh5/
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What the Hell?

He just put another baby in her. I didn't think it cast a husband. It appears you're asking why not a white man in the commercial?

You know what they say. Once you go white, nothing else is right!!!

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What the Hell?

You know what they say. Once you go white, nothing else is right!!!

That's not what they say. They say "if you're gonna be with Serena, makes sure those thighs don't rip your dick off"

They also say "Don't drive your Lincoln to the theatre"
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TechDawgMc said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Maybe she just didn't want it. I remember Amy Grant talking about that with a video she did -- she didn't want people critiquing how she related to her husband.

Fascinating that Derek Jeter and his wife(who is white) and kids are cast in a Lincoln Commercial. Don't middle age and older white guys buy Lincolns?

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.