Ancestry.com test

23,659 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Malbec
NoBSU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

NoBSU said:

My latest update in this weird trip:

1. Still Congo/Cameroon
2. Zero relatives arrested because of my DNA test
3. Still adjusting to the discovery that I am related to the former VP Joe Biden
4. My first cousin messaged me that we are related to Elvis and she is sending me the trees
Mine oddity is two fold - one, I'm a little bit Indian. Not the North American kind. And two, I'm a little bit Jewish. As thats not a country, guessing they can trace you back to a tribe!

Sorry, gotta go - and plan my bar mitzvah...

Back when SNL was consistently funny.
https://view.yahoo.com/show/saturday-night-live/clip/4597098/royal-deluxe-ii
Oldbear83
Assassin said:

NoBSU said:

1. Still Congo/Cameroon
3. Still adjusting to the discovery that I am related to the former VP Joe Biden
4. My first cousin messaged me that we are related to Elvis and she is sending me the trees
Mine oddity is two fold - one, I'm a little bit Indian. Not the North American kind. And two, I'm a little bit Jewish. As thats not a country, guessing they can trace you back to a tribe!

A bar mitzvah this late in life ... hope you already had your circumcision.
Assassin
Oldbear83 said:

Assassin said:

NoBSU said:

1. Still Congo/Cameroon

sliced and diced...
Oldbear83
Assassin said:

Oldbear83 said:

Assassin said:

NoBSU said:

1. Still Congo/Cameroon

sliced and diced...
Huh. Mine (long ago) was a 'little off the top', who was your rabbi, Joseph Ben Ihana?
BU84BEAR
In 2011, 15 men, women, and children were found near a small Polish village in an archaeological site dated 5000 years ago to the Globular Amphora Culture. They were all related, and had all died a sudden, violent death. They were buried with great care by someone who knew their relationships because the burials reflected the relationships.

This week, the dna mutations on the y chromosomes of the males of the group were released.

If they are not my direct paternal ancestors, we share a paternal ancestor beyond their birth as I have each of the mutations identified.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Dang, it still blows me away that thread starter NoBSU is no longer with us!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Keyser Soze
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yep

About 1/3 of all first heart attacks a fatal. You gotta be proactive

BU84BEAR
Me too, RD2
midgett
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He was one of my favorites. I would have never guessed a professor at a Missouri college.
midgett
Got my results back recently. All England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and Sweden.

Impressed it knew the exact locations both sides of my family settled in the US.
Banned BarleyMcDougal
BU84BEAR said:

In 2011, 15 men, women, and children were found near a small Polish village in an archaeological site dated 5000 years ago to the Globular Amphora Culture. They were all related, and had all died a sudden, violent death. They were buried with great care by someone who knew their relationships because the burials reflected the relationships.

This week, the dna mutations on the y chromosomes of the males of the group were released.

If they are not my direct paternal ancestors, we share a paternal ancestor beyond their birth as I have each of the mutations identified.
I didn't know submarines existed 5000 years ago. Gotta be careful with those screen doors.

This is the only polish joke I know.
Malbec
BarleyMcDougal said:

BU84BEAR said:

I didn't know submarines existed 5000 years ago. Gotta be careful with those screen doors.

This is the only polish joke I know.
What do you do when the Polish army lobs grenades at you? Pull out the pins and throw them back.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.