* * SicEm 365 DFW Lunch?

8,551 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stranger
Funky Town Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My plan as of now is to be there, but I've got a couple of deals brewing that may preclude me from being able to be there. I will confirm tomorrow morning for sure.
Assassin
BearForce said:

I'm going to have to bail out this time. Scheduling conflict but will hook up with the crew in Dallas.
next time!
On Facebook at "Memories of...":
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
Assassin
Confirmed:

Sampi
Hyperbear
Dallas4Bears
Strange
Funky Town - will advise this AM
Ashley Hodge
slimecap
BU 79
Assassin

Maybes:

greggor25 ?
tommie ?
Brian Ethridge ?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music. Come see us!
FoundationHouse
This completely slipped by me. Sorry to miss but look forward to the next one. Anyone in Fort Worth (south/west sides in particular) that wants to meet for lunch on this side of town in the next few weeks, let me know.
Assassin
Assassin
Holding table for 8. If more are coming, txt me. 9737130455
Assassin
BaylorGradNDad is coming too.
Assassin
Stranger just arrived
Assassin
Hyperbear and funkytown are in the house
Assassin
BU79 is here!
Assassin
Ashley here too!
Assassin
Thanks to BaylorGradNDad for treating all of us to lunch!
Funky Town Bear
Assassin said:

That was greatness on his part.
Assassin
Next one will be in Dallas proper, sometime in Jan/Feb after we recover from the holidays

I have email lists for DFW, Waco and San Antonio/Austin. If you would like to be on any of those groups, shoot me your name, posting name, email - and if you wish, phone. I will add to those lists.

For the folks in Waco or Austin/SA, not sure I can make those functions but I will be happy to do emailers for whoever wants to host.

Assassin
Funky Town Bear said:

Assassin said:

That was greatness on his part.
Indeed. Thanks BGND!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Assassin said:

yes- thanks BaylorGradNDad very generous. Great to meet Stranger. I had met everyone else prior. Missed slimecap and Sampi82
Stranger
A very generous gesture by BaylorGradNDad for treating us all to lunch. It was fun and educational to put faces with screen names. Good bunch of Bears in attendance. Hope to do it again sometime.
I'm a Bearbacker

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.