Beating anxiety thoughts

1,113 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by william
Stemperford
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is for those people who are suffering from anxiety right now, we all know that anxiety is not a normal illness that a human can possibly have. If we can create feelings of anxiety through our thoughts, then surely all we need to do to feel less anxious is to change our thoughts into positive ones. This may sound logical, but as you may have already discovered, putting this theory into practice can seem all but impossible. You may have experienced the frustration of trying to stop thinking about something, only to find that the problem gets worse instead of better. What Is the best thing to do? The first thing you need to do is that you need to take a deep breath. It is necessary to do it so you can make yourself comfortable and then Stick to your normal routine If you feel anxious, sticking with a normal routine will help. Whether you are washing dishes, making the bed, or preparing a cup of tea, mindfully focus on every detail involved in the processsuch as the sounds, smells, feelings, and tastes (if appropriate). This will help distract and disengage you from your anxiety-provoking thoughts, and send the implicit unconscious message that all is well. The third one is to Relax your muscles always because when we have anxious thoughts, our bodies tend to become tensebut relaxed muscles allow this tension to be released. A massage, a bath, or some simple stretching exercises can encourage your muscles to let go of this tension. After that, you need to Notice the Change because as soon as you notice any positive change to your mood, acknowledge it. Changing your thoughts to ones like, "I'm beginning to feel much calmer now," "I'm getting more aligned with how I want to feel," and "This is working" will compound the effects and further your progress. These are all the tips that I can give, I hope that It helps you and always think positive. Godbless!
Re-Mapping the Page.
BellCountyBear

This book helped me.
william
quash
Take two ***itol, don't call anybody in the morning.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Anxiety can be a real problem for some people. If its not your problem I guess its easy to make fun of., None of us is perfect and all have problems. I dont suffer from anxiety but I have known people that do.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Aliceinbubbleland
The only anxiety I have is 4th and three and going for it inside your own 30. Geez I miss those days.
william
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Anxiety can be a real problem for some people. If its not your problem I guess its easy to make fun of., None of us is perfect and all have problems. I dont suffer from anxiety but I have known people that do.
Lawrence, if you're back in the 'co, hit the ATM.

- KKM

Dale?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.