Football
Sponsored by

B12 Board

9,544 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by MrGolfguy
MrGolfguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BraveKnight said:

historian said:

Yes but it's close to the public

Ah, that's unfortunate. Is it new?
Opened 2009
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
historian
It's older than McLane Stadium which opened in 2014. I've been there a couple times when they had Meet the Bears there in August or the Spring Game (I don't remember which). I do remember sitting near Andrew Billings's Dad, I think for Spring game 2014 or 2015.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BraveKnight
MrGolfguy said:

BraveKnight said:

historian said:

Yes but it's close to the public

Ah, that's unfortunate. Is it new?
Opened 2009

Cool, ours opened in 2007 (first school in Florida to open one I believe)
BraveKnight
historian said:

It's older than McLane Stadium which opened in 2014. I've been there a couple times when they had Meet the Bears there in August or the Spring Game (I don't remember which). I do remember sitting near Andrew Billings's Dad, I think for Spring game 2014 or 2015.

Yeah, yalls stadium is definitely on my bucket list as well!
BraveKnight
BraveKnight
Looks like we're officially joining in 2023!
BraveKnight
We've gotten a recent large uptick in activity, if any of you would like to maybe take a look now!
BraveKnight
It's officially official, 2023 is the date! Also noticed you guys got some really good recruits lately, which is awesome. We've definitely had an uptick in our recruiting since Malzahn has been coach. We no longer are losing recruits to schools like Pitt and Illinois.
atomicblast
BraveKnight said:

It's officially official, 2023 is the date! Also noticed you guys got some really good recruits lately, which is awesome. We've definitely had an uptick in our recruiting since Malzahn has been coach. We no longer are losing recruits to schools like Pitt and Illinois.

Love to see it! I'm was in Orlando this morning. What a hell of a place to recruit to. Definitely glad it's Big 12 territory!
BraveKnight
atomicblast said:

BraveKnight said:

Love to see it! I'm was in Orlando this morning. What a hell of a place to recruit to. Definitely glad it's Big 12 territory!

Thanks! Yeah there's truckloads of talent around Orlando, and Florida in general. We're starting to gain some ground against uf and fsu in that area. Glad you liked it!
BraveKnight
If you guys haven't checked out the board yet, you should! It's bustling with activity now! We're getting more and more old B12 school posters too!
BraveKnight
Lots of realignment these days, hopefully we can take some Pac schools!
historian
BraveKnight said:

PartyBear said:

Great to hear from you. I have been rooting for all 4 of you new guys this season.

Thanks! I've been rooting for all the B12 schools except Texas and OU this year as well!

That's what a lot of us do, except when we are playing one of them. Some of us do have trouble cheering for the purple frogs.
BraveKnight
historian said:

BraveKnight said:

PartyBear said:

Great to hear from you. I have been rooting for all 4 of you new guys this season.

Thanks! I've been rooting for all the B12 schools except Texas and OU this year as well!

That's what a lot of us do, except when we are playing one of them. Some of us do have trouble cheering for the purple frogs.

I could imagine, they seem to have no love lost for you guys either. Either way it's fun to have that rivalry in the conference!
BraveKnight
Looks like the PAC media deal is going to suck. Hopefully that means some of those schools will jump ship.
BraveKnight
Good luck against Iowa State fellas! Tough loss to BYU, but I'm sure you'll rebound!
BraveKnight
We officially join the conference at midnight! Excited to play y'all as our B12 home opener!
MrGolfguy
Excited as well, hopefully we can rain all over your parade

sorry not sorry
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.