Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,081,784 Views | 29560 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by trumpetbear
BaylorProud77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So comical!!! Assassin don't you worry about those singing competitions. I will post music for your listening enjoyment as we go through basketball season ha
Assassin
I'll give anybody a dollar that can correctly give me that stats of that last Eagle play in the next minute
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
A dollar! I know I would want much more than that!
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

So comical!!! Assassin don't you worry about those singing competitions. I will post music for your listening enjoyment as we go through basketball season ha
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BaylorProud77
That is so awful lolololol
Assassin
thank goodness we got to see so many 2nd and 3rd string backups in the final game...
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

So next year RHJ will feast on a mediocre schedule, lose in the first round of the playoffs and get a multi year extension.

2nd place schedule with 5+ playoff teams...he will show or get exposed
BaylorProud77
Thoroughly enjoyed it
Assassin
The first four picks in the NFL Draft are OFFICIAL:

1. Browns
2. Giants
3. Colts
4. Browns
BaylorProud77
Let's hope exposed.
Assassin
Assassin said:

The first four picks in the NFL Draft are OFFICIAL:

1. Browns
2. Giants
3. Colts
4. Browns
Seems that the Browns get the top pick pretty much every year.
Assassin
Good news is...

GAS MONKEY GRILL this FRIDAY!
BaylorProud77
Yeah they are sooooo bad
Assassin
dudes a pain in the ass. but would save us a high draft pick for another spot

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Raiders are expected to move on from Michael Crabtree this offseason.
Crabtree has reportedly been clashing with the Raiders behind the scenes. His play has also dropped off after a strong start, getting held under 60 yards in six straight games. Releasing Crabtree would save Oakland $7.7 million with no dead money, so there's cap-based incentive to cut ties. Crabtree is still one of the top possesion receivers in the league and won't struggle for free-agent offers.
Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal
Dec 31 - 12:32 PM
BearForce
BaylorProud77
Interesting, MR. Texas Tech. Better than Brice
Gust Avrakotos
If Crabtree runs a 4.7...we don't need another one of those. We have about 6 of them on the squad already.
Assassin
Since Dan Bailey was the NFLs most accurate history in the entire 97 years of play... then all of a sudden went south with a nasty groin pull, I give him the benefit of the offseason to heal up and hope he heals. WAAAAY too much of a weapon to kick him to the curb.

We will know soon enough.
BaylorProud77
That's true. I wouldn't expect him to be our superboy
BaylorProud77
Yes. I really love him. I hope he heals and comes back next year with success
Gust Avrakotos
Dan Bailey clearly isn't himself....and he isn't the reason that we were a super bowl contender and finished 9-7. But it's funny....Dan Bailey seems to be taking more heat right now than Red Headed Jesus. The reason? Nothing Sticks to RHJ. Other than Marvin Lewis, that dude has done a better job of staying employed while delivering nothing as any head coach in the history of the NFL.
Assassin
UT LB quitting... Malik Jefferson says enough is enough and plans to get the hell out of Austin

BaylorProud77
Ummmmmmmmm.
Assassin
as bad as the Browns were, the play that will wrap up their season would be corey's fumbledropski

Assassin
DALLAS COWBOYS

2018 Home games Vs. New Orleans Saints Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Vs. Tennessee Titans Vs. Detroit Lions Vs. New York Giants Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Vs. Washington Redskins

2018 Away games At Atlanta Falcons At Carolina Panthers At Houston Texans At Indianapolis Colts At Seattle Seahawks At New York Giants At Philadelphia Eagles At Washington Redskins

BaylorProud77
Oh man.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Oh man.
16-0 I'm tellin'ya!
BaylorProud77
Nooo
Assassin
Pending free agents DeMarcus Lawrence, Anthony Hitchens want to stay with Dallas
BY DREW DAVISON
DECEMBER 31, 2017 05:41 PM

Count DeMarcus Lawrence and Anthony Hitchens among the Dallas Cowboys' free agents that hope to remain with the organization.

Lawrence, who turns 26 in April, is coming off a career year. He had a career-high 14 1/2 sacks, marking the first time a Cowboys player has had double-digit sacks since Jason Hatcher in 2013.

The Cowboys didn't discuss an extension with him last off-season because he was coming off another back surgery, and it was unknown just how effective he could be. He's proven to be among the top pass rushers in the game when healthy.

"I already know what my situation is," Lawrence said. "I don't really care about it because I know how the Cowboys feel about me and they know how I feel about the organization. My agent is going to take care of everything, and he knows how everyone feels."

Lawrence is a strong candidate for the franchise tag, which would pay him roughly $17.4 million next season.
Hitchens, meanwhile, is the other significant player headed toward free agency. Working out a long-term deal with him could be more difficult.

Hitchens has proven to be a dependable starter in the league, and should attract interest from other teams. The question is whether the Cowboys would make a strong enough offer given the progress Jaylon Smith has made.

But Hitchens made it clear that his No. 1 preference would be staying with the Cowboys.

"Yeah, I want to. The guys in this locker room are my brothers," Hitchens said. "Unfortunately, it's not always like that, so I'm just taking it day by day and be ready for whatever."

Hitchens went on to acknowledge the business side of the game and making sure he takes advantage of a limited earning power window for him and his family.

"It's a business. I knew that getting into it, so now it's just going to be more of a business," Hitchens said. "You never know it's a business until it hits you on a business side, but it's something that's out of my control.
Hopefully, I'm back here. This is home for me and we'll go from there."

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article192403039.html
Assassin
BaylorProud77
This is good. I hope it works out for both to stay. Watching Falcons. They are beating the Panthers. I really thought the Panthers would win this game. Odd.
BaylorProud77
Dear lord. Are you impressed with that lolololol
BaylorProud77
I have to get ready to cheer on those OU land thieves tomorrow. Ugh. I want a Big 12 championship. So yes I will stoop that low to yell for them. Ha
Assassin
mike fisher Verified account @fishsports

Just when you thought #Cowboys season couldn't end fast enough ... it won't. Team plane can't take off from Philly because the boarding staircase is apparently frozen to the side of the plane.
BaylorProud77
I am also going to yell for the Saints to go all the way! So depressing we won't have our Cowboys in it this year.
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.