Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,081,778 Views | 29560 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by trumpetbear
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think we win it !
Brandwin
Wislon has been sacked 12 times in 2 games. Hopefully that DLine eats today.
Wichitabear
A feast
Assassin
Sean Lee will play today at Seattle after being listed as questionable with a hamstring injury that had him limited through two practices. The question is how much will Lee play. Rookie Leighton Vander Esch could be more part of a rotation with Lee and Jaylon Smith.
Assassin
Cole Beasley (ankle) will play in Week 3 against the Seahawks. Beasley sprained his ankle mid-week and was limited Friday. Even so, he'll be active for the Cowboys in Seattle
Assassin
hee hee hee...

Sources: Seahawks mulling fine on Thomas

The Seattle Seahawks are considering levying a significant fine on safety Earl Thomas for conduct detrimental to the team because he missed practice twice this past week, according to organizational sources.
Assassin
Assassin said:

hee hee hee...

Sources: Seahawks mulling fine on Thomas

The Seattle Seahawks are considering levying a significant fine on safety Earl Thomas for conduct detrimental to the team because he missed practice twice this past week, according to organizational sources.
ccording to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, the Seahawks are considering a "significant fine" for FS Earl Thomas after missing two practices this week.

Both absences were unexcused. It's the latest development in Thomas' ongoing feud with the Seahawks, who continue to rebuff trade offers for the disgruntled safety. Despite blowing off practice during the week, Thomas was present for Saturday's walkthrough and coach Pete Carroll plans to start him against the Cowboys in Week 3. Dallas has been the most aggressive team in pursuing Thomas and that would seem to be the 29-year-old's preferred landing spot, though ESPN's Adam Schefter still believes it's a "super long shot" that the Cowboys would meet Seattle's sky-high asking price. The Chiefs have emerged as a candidate for Thomas if he's traded before the Week 8 trade deadline.
Assassin
My projection if this continues.. Marinelli is 69 now. Will be 70 before next season. Rod steps down, Richards takes over as new D Coordinator
========================
Kris Richard's impact on the Cowboys' defense has been evident early on, and on Wednesday coordinator Rod Marinelli said Richard has handled some of the play-calling responsibilities in the first two games. The Cowboys are allowing just 274 yards per game and given up only 29 points, their fewest in the first two games of a season since 1996. "The thing I've always believed in and it's one of our standards here is it's about the team," Marinelli said. "The team to me is everything. Every decision you make is how you get the team better. Some of the things he can do he makes us better. So I'm really glued to that."
Assassin
Cowboys LB Sean Lee (hamstring) is active for Week 3 against the Seahawks.

Lee picked up a hamstring injury in last week's win over the Giants, though he was able to get in a pair of limited practices and should see his usual workload Sunday at Seattle. WR Brice Butler, DT Maliek Collins, LB Chris Covington, C Travis Frederick, TE Dalton Schultz, OG Xavier Su'a-Filo and QB Mike White are the Cowboys' inactives for Week 3. WR Cole Beasley (ankle) and S Xavier Woods (hamstring) will both be available after previously being listed as questionable.
Assassin
Earl Thomas is active for Week 3 against the Cowboys.

Thomas was reportedly a no-show for two practices this week, though apparently that wasn't enough to get him benched. Look for him to play his usual role at free safety against Dallas. WR Doug Baldwin, DT Poona Ford, S Delano Hill, OG Ethan Pocic, RB C.J. Prosise, OG Jordan Simmons and LB K.J. Wright round out the Seahawks' Week 3 inactives.
Assassin
go Boys!
BearForce
Nice return Deonte!
Assassin
well that stunk
Assassin
ohh crap...
Assassin
Sean Lee sighting
BearForce
That call on Crawford was horrible
Assassin
BearForce said:

just like the one on Clay Matthews last week. NFL is STOOOOOPID
Wichitabear
He dropped it on theground
BearForce
Damn that is an INT thanks to Gallup
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Can we just put a flag belt on the QB already.
Wichitabear
Guess not
BearForce
???
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Can we just put a flag belt on the QB already.
4 decades ago Steelers' linebacker, Jack Lambert, said "they should just put a skirt on the quarterback to distinguish him from real players."

Assassin
BearForce said:

???
????
Wichitabear
I was talking about that pass that I thought dropped to ground. I must be seeing things. Lol
Assassin
crap. gotta take off. International Playboy Reunion here in Dallas and our photo shoot is at 5 up in Addison.

Maybe this is a godsend after this crappy play...

BF, whatever you do, dont let the Seahags win this one
Wichitabear
This offense is making me a little mad.
BearForce
Dak is getting no help...
Wichitabear
Ok Bearforce you have the sole responsibility for carrying this thread. Good Luck! I have no doubt that you can do it. You just can't let Seattle win lol
Wichitabear
Ok it wasn't that funny
Wichitabear
Good news, they haven't scored yet
BearForce
Wichitabear
Yet, just did. Crap!!!!!!
Wichitabear
You're in trouble now! Lolololol
Wichitabear
TD maybe no
First Page Last Page
Page 208 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.