Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,362 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by Assassin
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The longer this ticks on the more I fear they are going to talk to themselves into keeping Jason

If that happens I am going to pull a skip Bayless on my Prescott jersey
BearForce
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/12/30/21043591/2020-dallas-cowboys-futures-contracts-tracker

BearForce
Garrett just got finished meeting with the Jones according to Jane Slater...
Wichitabear
Lolol
Wichitabear
So according to this, he will announce next Monday that he is replacing Jason. Or still to come today?
boognish_bear
Taking their sweet time on something they could have done after thanksgiving

BearForce
Wichitabear said:

So according to this, he will announce next Monday that he is replacing Jason. Or still to come today?

Not today and it's a joke
boognish_bear
Assassin
listening to Matt Rhule now. He has no intention of leaving Baylor... whew!
Wichitabear
Lolololol sometimes I'm either naive or I need a dunce cap. Lol
BearForce
Nm
BearForce
Assassin said:

For now...
Wichitabear
That's how I took it.
boognish_bear
It's been so tough being a cowboys fan the last 20+ years....wish I had confidence Jerry was about to hit a home run....but feel more likely it's gonna be a foul ball caught by the dugout
BearForce
boognish_bear said:

It's been so tough being a cowboys fan the last 20+ years....wish I had confidence Jerry was about to hit a home run....but feel more likely it's gonna be a foul ball caught by the dugout

More like a Komodo dragon lubricated spit ball...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

For now...
works for me
boognish_bear
Funny to see when a media member pulls the trigger too fast

BearForce
boognish_bear said:

Shooting blanks
Franko
boognish_bear said:

Can't stand that guy. He's a Dale Hansen starter kit, and he was an over the top irresponsible Baylor critic during the scandal.
BearForce
Franko said:

boognish_bear said:

Can't stand that guy. He's a Dale Hansen starter kit, and he was an over the top irresponsible Baylor critic during the scandal.

Mike Fisher just said the same thing, LOL
boognish_bear
Franko said:

boognish_bear said:

Yep...he took some pleasure in getting his shots in

boognish_bear
WTH? What are they even discussing that takes 2 meetings?

boognish_bear
Smock groupie

boognish_bear
Damn....Those road games are no joke

Wichitabear
Boognish we don't want him to leave us!
boognish_bear
Wichitabear said:

With Jerry's meddling ways there is no way Rhule would come to the Cowboys.

If we survive the Giants opening I think we will be good to go with CMR staying put.

It would suck to have him on the Giants kicking our ass twice a year
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

Wichitabear said:

If we survive the Giants opening I think we will be good to go with CMR staying put.

Lol at the notion the Giants would be much better than we are now. We are loaded with talent and come draft night we're only gonna be better.
boognish_bear
GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

Wichitabear said:

Lol at the notion the Giants would be much better than we are now. We are loaded with talent and come draft night we're only gonna be better.

Come draft night all the teams are going to be better...Dallas doesn't have any special advantage on draft night. The Giants will be drafting 13 spots in front of us.

We were loaded with talent this year....where did that get us?

At the end of Nov you were still saying we were going to the Super Bowl....I'm not buying the takes you are selling.
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

Wichitabear said:

Come draft night all the teams are going to be better...Dallas doesn't have any special advantage on draft night. The Giants will be drafting 13 spots in front of us.

At the end of Nov you were still saying we were going to the Super Bowl....I'm not buying the takes you are selling.

Clearly we're not the same kind of fan. The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl next year. And the year after that. And both years after that.

Just doesn't stand to reason that the Giants will be any better with a dude who was an OLine assistant for 1 year, with a roster full of dudes I've never heard of. Year 2? Maybe
Wichitabear
True
Wichitabear
I think GoldMind and I are the same kind of fan. Dear Lord I don't know how that happen!
boognish_bear
GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

Wichitabear said:

Clearly we're not the same kind of fan. The Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl next year. And the year after that. And both years after that.

Just doesn't stand to reason that the Giants will be any better with a dude who was an OLine assistant for 1 year, with a roster full of dudes I've never heard of. Year 2? Maybe

I'd like to have your belief.....I just don't have much trust that Jerry will get this right.

He missed on Gailey, Campo, Garrett, and Phillips. That's 18 years of wasted time.

Someone twisted his arm to hire Parcells....but Parcells was at the end of his career and never managed to win the division while he was here for 4 years.

If Jerry shocks me and makes a great hire I'll be happy to hop on your bandwagon.....but history makes it hard for me to believe
boognish_bear
This is what Jerry is about....

GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

Wichitabear said:

I'd like to have your belief.....I just don't have much trust that Jerry will get this right.

He missed on Gailey, Campo, Garrett, and Phillips. That's 18 years of wasted time.

Someone twisted his arm to hire Parcells....but Parcells was at the end of his career and never managed to win the division while he was here for 4 years.

If Jerry shocks me and makes a great hire I'll be happy to hop on your bandwagon.....but history makes it hard for me to believe

Any of them that didn't win a ring are wasted time?

I guess everyone but the patriots is pretty wasteful
Assassin
Well, I guess Roger isnt as underrated as previously thought:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001091949/article/nfl-100-alltime-team-quarterbacks-announced
First Page Last Page
Page 380 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.