https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/

Assassin said:
37-20 was the final. Our best D player is Dak Prescott
I thought I recognized this dance 😂😂@rodgers_isaiah | @Vikings pic.twitter.com/VOlNzijGV1
— Dustin (@Dust_Vikings) September 20, 2026
It was a memorable win for @dak for many reasons.@ErinAndrews spoke with the @dallascowboys QB after their 37-20 win over the Commanders. pic.twitter.com/fUrPmMUv5Y
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) September 20, 2026
Barham has been in a class of his own through 2 weeks pic.twitter.com/RTizrzxj6f
— PFF (@PFF) September 21, 2026
25 Years Ago Today
— Kevin Gallagher (@KevG163) September 23, 2026
September 23, 2001
The hit that changed the course of NFL history
The Jets' Mo Lewis hammers Patriots quarterback Drew Bledsoe late in the game.
Enter Tom Brady.
Though the Pats lose, 10-3, Brady would start the following week and begin his legendary career pic.twitter.com/HEUSB1Fd3K
Jack Bauer said:25 Years Ago Today
— Kevin Gallagher (@KevG163) September 23, 2026
September 23, 2001
The hit that changed the course of NFL history
The Jets' Mo Lewis hammers Patriots quarterback Drew Bledsoe late in the game.
Enter Tom Brady.
Though the Pats lose, 10-3, Brady would start the following week and begin his legendary career pic.twitter.com/HEUSB1Fd3K
Assassin said:
That GB #1 pick is looking better all the time. Lost again Thursday night to go to 0-3. Wish we had given the higher pick instead
Assassin said:
1st and goal, our running game is tearing it up. Then we try one run, two passes crunched into a small space. Duds. Settle for FG...
Depressing
Assassin said:
1st and goal, our running game is tearing it up. Then we try one run, two passes crunched into a small space. Duds. Settle for FG...
Depressing
BearForce said:Assassin said:
1st and goal, our running game is tearing it up. Then we try one run, two passes crunched into a small space. Duds. Settle for FG...
Depressing
They listened to you this time
Assassin said:
If I was Baltimore, I would do that QB run all night long
BearForce said:Assassin said:
If I was Baltimore, I would do that QB run all night long
Until we can stop a mobile QB, I would do the same thing.
BearForce said:
And once again we got away from running the ball. I almost think Spav and Shotty are distant cousins.
BearForce said:
And now we are behind because we abandoned the run in the red zone on the first possession.