* * Dallas Cowboys * *

3,792,890 Views | 35510 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Williams fumbled on that fourth down...LOL
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well that wasnt very smart. 4th and one on your end of the field with plenty of time left? Did I miss something?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sometimes I feel like we're playing for a better draft pick
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Well that wasnt very smart. 4th and one on your end of the field with plenty of time left? Did I miss something?

Analytics stupidity.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will Shotty ever figure out clock management. I just dont get it letting that time tick away.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well at least we got three and we get the ball to start the second half.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brian has some got some Aranda 4th down calling in him today
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Brian has some got some Aranda 4th down calling in him today

Absolutely hate a TE shovel screen like that. We might get away with it if they say he didnt have control but it's close.

Besides if I am going to try that in trash, I use Spann Ford...that said Shotty getting cute may kill us.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice job by the defense to cover it up.
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And now a blocked FG.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

And now a blocked FG.

Ouch
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That could be dagger
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pickens is amazing
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow! They punched one in.

Touchdown B:TCHES!
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Delmar 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do we have a ballgame?
I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
-- (P.C. 1974)
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plus 2!
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great response drive
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Delmar 2.0 said:

Do we have a ballgame?

One Brandon Aubrey special away from a tie
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are holes in this zone wider than the Trinity flood plain.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If I'm Baltimore, I run Henry right, Henry left, some spare up the middle, then Henry right, Henry left, rinse, repeat
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Barhammer
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YIKES! Our star rookie Barham with the play of Brazil
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I love them playing on real grass. Love seeing chunks of dirt flying
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, that was a manly drive....96 yards of big boy plays.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Raven's first and goal to Cowboys TD! Love it
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the duck with these kickoffs out of bounds.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Barhammer once again!
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I dont think I have heard Caleb Downs named called once. Is he in there?
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

I dont think I have heard Caleb Downs named called once. Is he in there?

Just saw him. 13
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

I dont think I have heard Caleb Downs named called once. Is he in there?


Yes, he had the stop on Henry on the other 4th and 1
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Time becoming a big factor. Glad we have all of our timeouts for once.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce said:

Time becoming a big factor. Glad we have all of our timeouts for once.

We need them to score pretty quickly if they are gonna score
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe they wiil kick a FG... :^)
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Time becoming a big factor. Glad we have all of our timeouts for once.

We need them to score pretty quickly if they are gonna score



That incomplete on 2nd down really helps with the clock.
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
minute and a half for Dak to win it or FG to tie it
Searching for Lone Star: A Tale of Two Brothers
https://tcupress.tcu.edu/9780875659862/
First Page
Page 1014 of 1015 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.